The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

It’s not been a bad day for United, and they don’t play until tomorrow.

Arsenal’s defeat at West Ham means United can go level with the Gunners if they beat Tottenham on Sunday, while Leicester’s defeat means Watford are now the closest challengers in seventh place.

Any of you guys watch the United womens team? they have been doing well since it's their first season

Conti Cup draw

United Women will face Arsenal in the Continental Cup semi-finals. The winners will play Chelsea or Man City.

25 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

The report says that United like his style of play. I be only the messenger 

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a candidate.

Just a thought.. But how easy do you think it is for a rival club to try and unsettle Ole? All it would take is a phone call from said club to a trusted intermediary (be it agent or another industry figure) who in turn calls his favourite journalist at Sky Sports to give them a 'scoop'. 'Leaking' is very easy and a lot of the time media outlets are just pawns in a bigger game.

Having said that, Ole will have been prepared for things like this, and I don't think he will take press reports to heart as much as Jose.

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a candidate.

Just a thought.. But how easy do you think it is for a rival club to try and unsettle Ole? All it would take is a phone call from said club to a trusted intermediary (be it agent or another industry figure) who in turn calls his favourite journalist at Sky Sports to give them a 'scoop'. 'Leaking' is very easy and a lot of the time media outlets are just pawns in a bigger game.

Having said that, Ole will have been prepared for things like this, and I don't think he will take press reports to heart as much as Jose.

Stop all the drama. Man Utd will end up with Ole. If this is true, then they are only doing it to prolly keep him at the edge of his seat until he gets the job. He's interim but he knows he'd be made permanent at th end of the season. It's the way it's been a long time now. It's a trend. Study it.

1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

Stop all the drama. Man Utd will end up with Ole. If this is true, then they are only doing it to prolly keep him at the edge of his seat until he gets the job. He's interim but he knows he'd be made permanent at th end of the season. It's the way it's been a long time now. It's a trend. Study it.

I hope so my friend. But there is a long way until the end of the season.

He's living off England's World Cup performance where they faced teams like Tunisia & Panama and now according to their deluded fans they have turned a corner and are a force to be reckoned with in international football and it's all down to Gareth Southgate. What utter b o ll o c k s lmao. 

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Funny how the loudmouths have pissed themselves today.

No predictions from me other than your defence will get run ragged.

nothing like conviction, 6 weeks ago you'd have been falling over yourself with confidence - what has changed, Spurs against united "should" be a given - right :post-4641-1156694572:

15 minutes ago, jellydog said:

8-0 Spurs if Jones lasts the full 90.:smile:

Or double figures if the play Smalling alongside. 

On a more serious note note any side of United’s magnitude talking of getting into the top 4 will need a world class centre back.  He has never been. Been a good servant over the years but now, and for quite some time a squad player at best. I’m sure he’s only filling the void til they sign another