Worst Joke Ever 2024

On 12/9/2018 at 10:41 AM, ThreeEyedRaven said:

A leper walks into a cafe on a wet and miserable day, orders his food and looks for somewhere to sit. The place is packed apart from one guy sat alone at a table, so he shuffles over and explains that while he will quite understand if the guy says no, but is there any chance of sharing the table. The guy agrees, but the leper asks one more time, "Are you sure I won't put you off your food?" The man assures him so the leper sits and begins to eat. The man at the table brings a mouthful of food up and as he puts it in his mouth, looks directly at the leper and for a moment it seems he is about to vomit. 

The leper pauses and says, "Are you OK? I will leave if I am putting you off your food." The man assures him this is not the case, so the leper continues to eat. A second time the man takes a mouthful of food and the same thing happens, though this time he has to make a serious effort not to throw up. The leper starts to get up, but the man apologises profusely and assures the leper that it is not him that is making him queasy. Unsure, but not wanting to eat outside in the rain, the leper once more starts to eat.

A third time the man takes a mouthful of food, and as he does so, looks directly at the leper and once more he is assailed by vomiting actions and this time he cannot hold it in, and sprays the contents of his stomach all over the table, everyone's food and the leper, who is incensed.

"You sick scumbag!" he screams, "Three times! Three times I asked you if I was putting you off your food, and now look at me! As if life wasn't tough enough already, my food is ruined and I am covered in foul smelling puke. What the hell is wrong with you?"

The man says, "I am really, really sorry, but I swear to you it wasn't you that was putting me off my food and making me feel sick. It was that evil fella behind you, who kept dipping his bread in the pus at the back of your neck!"

"There are good lepers and bad lepers. You can't lump them all together." Nichols & May

While waiting for a White House press conference to begin, a journalist turns to the stranger to his right and asks,

"Did you hear the latest information about the president?"
"Before you continue," says the stranger, "I should tell you I'm part of the White House staff."
"Okay, thanks," the journalist responds.

"Then I'll say it a little slower than normal."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

age.jpg

Sorry to be serious, but no, you're not right.  I was born in 1966, making me 54 this year:

79 - 54 = 25

25 + 40 = 65

As the equation stands, it only works for 2019, because each year nothing in the equation changes except your age, so when I'm 60 it'll be 

79 - 60 = 39

39 + 40 = 79

The number of gins has to increase each year because the equation is trying to subtract your age from the number of years since 1900:

79 for 2019 (79 + 40 = 119 = 2019 - 1900)

80 for 2020 (80 + 40 = 120 = 2020 - 1900)

81 for 2021...

I'll drink to that.

2 hours ago, ballpoint said:

As the equation stands, it only works for 2019, because each year nothing in the equation changes except your age, so when I'm 60 it'll be 

79 - 60 = 39

39 + 40 = 79

After laying off the gin for a bit, I realised I was subtracting the 40 from 79 to get 39.  It should actually be

79 - 60 = 19

19 + 40 = 59

Doh.

Edited by ballpoint
  • Haha 2