Worst Joke Ever 2024

What do you say to a girl who can suck an olive through a straw? Will you marry me? 

The young man was so nervous on meeting his future father-in-law that he blurted out, "Sir, may I have your daughter's hole in handy matrimony?" 

Johnny looked around the church and turned to his best man, saying, "You know Jack, apart from my wife-to-be and her two sisters, there's not a woman in this church that I haven't had." 
Jack replied, "Well, in that case, between the two of us we've had them all." 

• Like 1

A nymphomaniac could never find enough men to satisfy her so she decided to buy her own dildo. Now she had an old boyfriend who stocked some unique sexual aids and went along to ask him for something extra special." As it happens, I've just had this dildo delivered," he said. "It's from Hawaii and it's got strange powers. All you have to say is "Dildo G-Spot" and it will do the business." 
So she took it home, unwrapped it and said "Dildo G-Spot" 
and the dildo jumped out of the box and up between her legs. It was the most fantastic feeling she'd ever had but when she wanted it to stop, it wouldn't. Her boyfriend hadn't given her the right words to say and she was now feeling very knackered and he was out at work. 
"There's only one thing to do," she thought to herself. "I'd better get to the doctor's." 
So she jumped in the car and drove as fast as she could to the surgery but on the way a policeman stopped her for speeding. She explained her predicament, in between having another orgasm, but the policeman looked at her as if she was mad. "If I believed that, I'd believe anything," he said. 
"Dildo my ass!" 

• Haha 2

' I asked the missus what she wanted for her birthday?
"Just get me something that starts with a D and ends in O"
Gave me a sexy wink and left it at that. 
Does anyone know where I can buy a Didgeridoo in Chiang Mai?

Paddy's up in court.
The judge says to him,
'Sir you've been brought here for drinking
'Great' Paddy says, ‘When do I start?' 

• Like 1