Policeman shoots dead male tourist at Trendy Building in Bangkok

webfact

Iff a policeman attack you for no reason you don't have to keep your hands on your back and let you get hurt. what the tourist did wrong was not take the gun away and wait for more police ( tourist police ) to come. Sad, R.I.P mister.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Richard S said:

sad...  but... who in their right mind fights an armed cop ...  anyone carrying a gun is best treating with peace in mind ...   yes sir .. no sir ..  3 bags full sir

Do we know the cop was in uniform with open carry weapon at the time of his attack?

Need the video.

In Thailand pretty girls are often attracted to “cops”.  I don’t know whether its the tight uniforms, the power to elicit fear, the machismo or what.  So if your gf has ever had a beau who was a cop and you are not 1000% sure she’s actually cut the cord or he’s the jealous type I would stay away from such “former cop gf’s” at all costs because you will never win against a man who has a gun and knows where to hide.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gerritkaew said:

Iff a policeman attack you for no reason you don't have to keep your hands on your back and let you get hurt. what the tourist did wrong was not take the gun away and wait for more police ( tourist police ) to come. Sad, R.I.P mister.

Is that what you would do? If, for whatever reason, you were facing a man with a gun, you'd just take the gun away from him?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, poohy said:

What if hes Chinese!? The world will simply end.

As it is the Ps will be heading for their bunker 

Don't think Thai ladies go for Chinese boyfriend.

They are not exactly well known for tipping, let alone funding a Thai girlfriend and her expensive tastes.

6 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Maybe the pee in a cup scam on the public streets was reintroduced ? and this guy wasn’t going to do it?

i just speculating here.

I wouldn't pee in a cup for any policeman, I would just refuse to do it without being rude. although it doesn't mean anything, there are rules about this absurd carry on.

6 hours ago, siambluesky said:

what did the Thai gf said? what was the cause of fight/argue with the cop? 

It seems to have been an argue over donuts - I knew they are good, but not that good ...:whistling:

RIP

Edited by ttrd
  • Sad 1

The most worrying thing about this is that an armed person could not only enter the building but also shoot someone dead. It's supposed to be a secure place. It doesn't matter that the killer was a cop. Building security all ran away I guess.

Not sure if it was his GF giving him CPR on the fb video ( while 2 men look on) but well done for trying so hard whoever it was, Life in prison without parole is the only just result here, but we all know how justice works in Thailand.

Edited by Orton Rd

34 minutes ago, Tom59 said:

The most worrying thing about this is that an armed person could not only enter the building but also shoot someone dead. It's supposed to be a secure place. It doesn't matter that the killer was a cop. Building security all ran away I guess.

I know what you mean, but any farang with even the most basic skills of observation would not for even 1 second expect ANYTHING in Thailand to be secure. The security, like everything else here, is purely for show. 

• Thanks 1