Yellow house translated

16 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

On page one should be the same name as on page one in the blue book e.g the housemaster

When it is his own condo, then the blue book would be empty. Nothing in it.

In the yellow book should be only his name and depending if it is his or not.. he could be named as housemaster (owner) or as something else.

I am not sure what you mean with 'iledgible'.

19 hours ago, Forkinhades said:

Its a house book, purchased in Company name.

Its signed by the 'iledgible' officer at the Amphur.

Probably a bad translation. 

You mean that the signature is illegible ? That the translator could not read the officer’s signature ?

If not then perhaps the translator meant you were “ineligible “ for something ?

On 1/16/2019 at 8:16 AM, MikeN said:

You mean that the signature is illegible ? That the translator could not read the officer’s signature ?

If not then perhaps the translator meant you were “ineligible “ for something ?

The document definitely states illedgible register, I spoke to my lawyer, and he said it is correct. I think its been badly translated.

4 hours ago, Forkinhades said:

The document definitely states illedgible register, I spoke to my lawyer, and he said it is correct. I think its been badly translated.

My ex used to be involved in translations of Thai govt. documents for foreign visa purposes and whenever there was a scrawled signature that could not be read the translation always said something like "Illegible".

Perhaps more concerning is the d in illedgible...........