Cough, cough

Konini

1 hour ago, oneoffpost said:

oi! my post got deleted, i wasnt trolling i was complimenting konini. Like i said i deleted my account ages ago and made a new one specially to do it.

Cant remember my exact words but something like I had forgot how good it is the way she tells people off when they need telling. Like so condesending like that only the English can do with an aussie twist on the tail. Always knows just the right words to use and i think i said i miss seeing it.

Chortle chortle. I got you post via email notification, didn't realise it had been deleted.  I wasn't offended at all, I read it in the spirit it was posted. In fact, I have a feeling that I know who you are; if you are indeed from deepest, darkest Lytham-St-Annes, I have a vague recollection of you being on the pointy end of my tongue once. My memory fails me, but I remember it was a particularly acerbic and pernicious spray that you copped, but you knew you deserved it and took it well. What I do remember is you soon afterwards quoted the Black Night, saying it was just a flesh wound, but that you knew exactly how he felt when he said it.

Jeez, that must be 7 years ago. I'm getting old.

EDIT: I should have said I think I know who you are because I know few people who use the English language as atrociously as you somehow succeed in doing and whose only knowledge of grammar is it being your father's mother.

Edited by Konini

More like 9 years lol. I remember that day, you said ''well'' and theres a long pause and your Peter says all quite like ''oooh thats her miss Jean Brody voice, brace yourself lad'' or something like that and you let rip all calm and quiet and slow but it was like youd swalowed a dictionary and a book of insults at the same time. made me feel about 2 inches tall, but fair play, I should never have said what i did and i deserved it. only understood about half of the words you said, but i just knew the rest of them werent good. Dunno where u get it from, but $hit your good. Like watching Blackadder when he was the Lord to Queenie or something. you should write a book.

Good to hear your still around and doing alright i hope though. I havent been back to Thailand for a few years now. Used to follow your post on here until u just stopped all of a sudden with no explanation and i ment it when i said i miss reading them. Espesially when u was putting someone in their place or when youd taken too many painkillers adn started jsut rambling on about nothing but it was alway cracking entertainment lol. say hello to the bald lad for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DLock said:

I left CM last night. Got fed up yesterday at not being able to do all the things I like, and jumped the next plane to Australia and landed in Brisbane this morning.

AQI is 36.

I'll go surfing and fishing until the rains come. Then I'll come back.

Best of luck to all that remain in that toxic soup.

Good move

Slightly off topic but related.  Is there anywhere in CM that you can buy bulk antihistamines like Zyrtec?   I seem to be only able to find 10 packs in the local pharmacies.  I would like to be able to find at least a 90 count.

10 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

Slightly off topic but related.  Is there anywhere in CM that you can buy bulk antihistamines like Zyrtec?   I seem to be only able to find 10 packs in the local pharmacies.  I would like to be able to find at least a 90 count.

Am not in CM or Thailand, but how about asking for generic celtrizine hcl.   Or Loratadine. They work ok.......

Can't take those stuff for > 10 days in a row also, the efficacy falls.  So not sure how effective is that 90 count going to be as well. 

What we did for my kids chronic urticaria is that we tried mixing around fexofanadine, good old chloropheniramine, loratadine and cetirizine. 

Just ask the pharmacist to give you the whole range if it's for the haze. 

The PM-to-be just came to Chiang Mai and ordered all burning to stop or else....

Hopefully, we will see better climate coming soon. 

it's hot and  smoky now, worst time of the year.

• Haha 1