Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

Is there a reason we Europeans shouldn't put our best people against you, when negotiating new trade deals and also the Brexit outcome?

We Europeans do like expertees. We like to support the collective knowledge we have gained over the years and decades. 

You Brexiteers love to give your power to the people who yells the loudest, I guess. 

Well, that's not how we do politics. We like to think before we act. Too bad, you vile action doesn't work in our domain. 
Please explain " vile action "

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bamboocore said:

Is there a reason we Europeans shouldn't put our best people against you, when negotiating new trade deals and also the Brexit outcome?

We Europeans do like expertees. We like to support the collective knowledge we have gained over the years and decades. 

You Brexiteers love to give your power to the people who yells the loudest, I guess. 

Well, that's not how we do politics. We like to think before we act. Too bad, you vile action doesn't work in our domain. 

No reason but that's not the point here.

• Like 1

Really, like taking Greece onboard.....????

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, vogie said:

"It used to be said that there are many forms of Brexit but only one form of remain. The opposite is true. In fact the only options being debated by Parliament are varying forms of Remain." Vote Brexit Party. Change politics for good @brexitparty_uk

Utter nonsense, but fine — that’s how Brexiteers are defeating themselves. 

'You Brexiters' being Europeans in their own right; therefore...

Related image

Edited by evadgib

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

The page linked shows a great letter from John Redwood to the Attorney General with questions about the wonderful withdrawal agreement. More than just a few concerns there (all without the backstop proposal):

https://facts4eu.org/news/2019_apr_redwood_questions_attorney_general 

No doubt about it, it's a black hole Brexit.

It's not a bad deal it's an atrocious deal!  

25 minutes ago, aright said:

No doubt about it, it's a black hole Brexit.

It's not a bad deal it's an atrocious deal!  

I don't know how anyone can describe it as a "deal" really. 

It is a punishment for daring to try and leave. Simples.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I don't know how anyone can describe it as a "deal" really. 

It is a punishment for daring to try and leave. Simples.

It’s the only deal you get. It’s better than no deal. It’s that one or endless limbo (or no Brexit). That’s the reality. Even if you don’t like it. 

Edited by welovesundaysatspace

17 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Like I said, let’s stick to the reality. There is no majority for a no deal Brexit. 

There was no majority in the referendum for Remaining either and look how the government and many of you responded to that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aright said:

What has happened to “the decision is yours, and yours alone. Not Parliament’s but yours”. That meant us the voters, or so we were told. 

It's the ultimate Remainers hypocrisy Parliament matters Joe Public doesn't, as is their strategy to water down 52/48 to 0/100 and their shameful volte face after their endorsement of Article 50. They are complicit in seeking a status quo which is contrary to  British tradition , more in line with EU tradition.

In the last 2 years there has been blood on the boots of many but it is not on the boots of voters.

Like I said before, come back to reality. Parliament is sovereign and always has been. Referendums are non-binding and have always been. 

• Sad 1