Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

The Age confirms that Jake King is the "former AFL player" being investigated...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-player-and-former-player-accused-of-threats-extortion-20170705-gx5ceu.html

Hawthorn recruit Tyrone Vickery and former Richmond hardman Jake King have been arrested for alleged extortion and threats.

It is understood police are investigating allegations Vickery used King to intervene in a business dispute.

Vickery, 27, believed a partner in his Hawthorn East Italian restaurant, Fat Monkey, stole as much as $100,000.

He raised his concerns with police, but when he was dissatisfied with the response, it is alleged he enlisted King, 33, to recover the funds.

Police confirmed a 27-year-old from Wheelers Hill and a 33-year-old from Thornbury were arrested on Wednesday. Warrants were executed at both men's houses and at King's tattoo parlour in South Melbourne, which he co-owns with underworld figure Toby Mitchell.

They are assisting detectives from the Melbourne crime investigation unit, a police spokesman said. The investigation is ongoing.

"Hawthorn Football Club is aware that Ty Vickery is assisting police in an investigation," a spokeswoman said.

"As the matter is under investigation the club will not be making further comment at this time."

Vickery and King are believed to be former housemates from their time at Richmond.

Vickery is regularly spotted at his restaurant working as a waiter and in the kitchen. His wife Arina Rodionova, the only Australian tennis player still in action at Wimbledon this week, last year told The Age the pair enjoyed being hands-on in the business.

Ty Vickery had been studying a law degree at Victoria University.

• Like 1

Not impressed that you read The SUN WILL the saying here in Melbourne is small paper for small minds....

Tys mate and former room mate is Jake King ( is the other guy in question) who runs a tattoo parlour in Sth Melbourne and is a great mate and business partner in that tattoo shop with Toby Mitchell....who is a former bikini enforcer suspected hit man and gees a whole lot of other things...was in the press a lot a few years back for all the wrong reasons....Ty obviously is brain dead and somewhat dopie to be going down that road, you dont mess with this sorts of people, life is very cheap for them....Hawks are tight lipped of course...

Tom Boyd is the latest being treated with clinical depression has taken indefinite leave, quick get your boots and head on over to the Footscray ground Jo you might get a game since you played for that Boarding School B grade footy team...

Coaches with the knife hanging over them according to Brad Hardie...

Buckley and he thinks could head to the Gold Coast but in the same breath says Rod has done enough to get a new contract...

Scott of North....almost gone and thinks the Pies would want him...

I think Buckley is a certain goner no matter what happens, will be a bloodless coup Eddie dont tolerate ordinariness,

Scott is a goner at North nothing will saves job.

Simpson is sitting on razor blades, if the Eagles can find someone he's gone at best 1 more year...

Hardwick is safe as your house WILL....

Rocket is safe and will get a new 2 year deal..and so he should....

• Like 1

The Friday Funnies 

Crows vs Bulldogs...........WILL needs a hurry up here 9 from the leader with almost 3/4's into the season its time to make your move, give you a tip...you need to think like a woman this year....you know how we guys cant work them out? thats like the footy season this year....WILL should take the Dogs here....im a guy i took the crows...but I'm not confident.

Hawks vs GWS, well who's turning up today? Gaints wouldn't want to let this one slip, Ty wont be playing he's more worried about his 150G he's done, cant be a bright person getting involved with a serial con artist who it seems owes BMW nearly 70 grand  and just about everyone else he has come into contact with...at least he made a mean pizza....

Pies vs Bombers....well...well.....Pies are about ready to turn it on again yet the embaressment that the Dons coped last week should spring them into action, though in reality its unfair to totaly expect for the Lions to be the League EASYBEATS....sorry sorry yeah well i didn't know last night...WILL you should take the PIES here....But Don is best...

Swans vs Suns...half the tipsters will take the Swans as its an emotional pick and i think your safe as WILLS house, the Suns been playing somewhat better recently even if "'hey Ablett"  is out, Rocket too earn the respect of all and will shortly be rewarded with a new contract, Reid will need to learn how to kick straight if the Swannies expect to make there mark in the finals and yes they will be playing finals this year...

Lions vs Cats....meaow......game of the round i think...both clubs a 2 man midfield, warning warning WILL ROBINSON....Queensland is sunny this time of year pussy land on the other hand is desolate since Ford shut up shop and moved out.....Lineball ....can the Cats play on a hard ground? WILL Dangerfield save them once again?

Saints vs Tigers....Saints are all about entertainment, they will leave it to the last 4 or so games to get a run on to make the 8, Tigers and Hardwick wont let this one slip WILL...your safe with the yellow and black, dont bother going to the game Chooks as its going to be a cold weekend for you...

Roos vs Dockers, Fj will be hitting the bottle sunday night up there on the ranch as his long legged TGF will be rustling up Pad Thai for his dinner but alas Pad Thai and Johnnie Walker dont really mix well fella...., Dockers due for a win and play better away from home and balmy winters days of WA, this is a good game for you to tip WILL.......as North are red hot favourites...

Blues vs the Dee's, well what a shocker this is just do not know how the Dee's can be favourites in this game and by a landslide margin, its surly will tighten, Hogan is in but will be as affective as toothpaste on a dunnie brush, with 3 regular mids out and the Dee's off the boil i see a Blue day for the Dee's, you know who to pick here WILL......though on paper the Dee's line up is looking ok...Oz to tumble even further...

Eagles vs Port....we know the Eagles hardly ever loose at home, love to see the stats on that, but which Port will turn up sunday? WCE red hot favourites, WILL WILL take his beloved clipped winged birds.... I'm tipping a big upset here......probably i will be upset for taking Port Sunday night...

Only other news of interest today is that Ty will take legal action against his business partner now that Jake and he were foiled over there stand over tactics which included threat to kill and extortion.....as i said earlier not a bright bean pole is ty, he might be better off trying to get his footy career moving again the $ rewards WILL dwaf his losses, guys like the ex business partner dont get scared when guys like part time thug J King puts pressure on....but wait....Toby...yes Toby..seen a picture him lately? OMG you would shake in your shoes if he was standing in front of you....Tip Ty....wait a few years then Toby's friends will loose the guy down an abandon mine shaft never to make a mean pizza again..

• Like 1

Apologies for the delay. Almost in the Ogasawara Islands.

Will be there fishing for three weeks so will on send the sheets to anyone who can help…

Here is the chart. It is evening out and getting tighter at the top!

Punter

Long range 14

Long Range 15

LR cumulative

Tipping total

Ron

Joe

Opt

Gazza

Alex

Rip

7 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

The Friday Funnies 

Crows vs Bulldogs...........WILL needs a hurry up here 9 from the leader with almost 3/4's into the season its time to make your move, give you a tip...you need to think like a woman this year....you know how we guys cant work them out? thats like the footy season this year....WILL should take the Dogs here....im a guy i took the crows...but I'm not confident.

Hawks vs GWS, well who's turning up today? Gaints wouldn't want to let this one slip, Ty wont be playing he's more worried about his 150G he's done, cant be a bright person getting involved with a serial con artist who it seems owes BMW nearly 70 grand  and just about everyone else he has come into contact with...at least he made a mean pizza....

Pies vs Bombers....well...well.....Pies are about ready to turn it on again yet the embaressment that the Dons coped last week should spring them into action, though in reality its unfair to totaly expect for the Lions to be the League EASYBEATS....sorry sorry yeah well i didn't know last night...WILL you should take the PIES here....But Don is best...

Swans vs Suns...half the tipsters will take the Swans as its an emotional pick and i think your safe as WILLS house, the Suns been playing somewhat better recently even if "'hey Ablett"  is out, Rocket too earn the respect of all and will shortly be rewarded with a new contract, Reid will need to learn how to kick straight if the Swannies expect to make there mark in the finals and yes they will be playing finals this year...

Lions vs Cats....meaow......game of the round i think...both clubs a 2 man midfield, warning warning WILL ROBINSON....Queensland is sunny this time of year pussy land on the other hand is desolate since Ford shut up shop and moved out.....Lineball ....can the Cats play on a hard ground? WILL Dangerfield save them once again?

Saints vs Tigers....Saints are all about entertainment, they will leave it to the last 4 or so games to get a run on to make the 8, Tigers and Hardwick wont let this one slip WILL...your safe with the yellow and black, dont bother going to the game Chooks as its going to be a cold weekend for you...

Roos vs Dockers, Fj will be hitting the bottle sunday night up there on the ranch as his long legged TGF will be rustling up Pad Thai for his dinner but alas Pad Thai and Johnnie Walker dont really mix well fella...., Dockers due for a win and play better away from home and balmy winters days of WA, this is a good game for you to tip WILL.......as North are red hot favourites...

Blues vs the Dee's, well what a shocker this is just do not know how the Dee's can be favourites in this game and by a landslide margin, its surly will tighten, Hogan is in but will be as affective as toothpaste on a dunnie brush, with 3 regular mids out and the Dee's off the boil i see a Blue day for the Dee's, you know who to pick here WILL......though on paper the Dee's line up is looking ok...Oz to tumble even further...

Eagles vs Port....we know the Eagles hardly ever loose at home, love to see the stats on that, but which Port will turn up sunday? WCE red hot favourites, WILL WILL take his beloved clipped winged birds.... I'm tipping a big upset here......probably i will be upset for taking Port Sunday night...

Only other news of interest today is that Ty will take legal action against his business partner now that Jake and he were foiled over there stand over tactics which included threat to kill and extortion.....as i said earlier not a bright bean pole is ty, he might be better off trying to get his footy career moving again the $ rewards WILL dwaf his losses, guys like the ex business partner dont get scared when guys like part time thug J King puts pressure on....but wait....Toby...yes Toby..seen a picture him lately? OMG you would shake in your shoes if he was standing in front of you....Tip Ty....wait a few years then Toby's friends will loose the guy down an abandon mine shaft never to make a mean pizza again..

The saints are about to jump over the Dees in the eight after this round.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Thechook said:

It's all over red rover.

Also have Granny's Apples by the nuts at the moment in fantasy.  Finals coming up in 3 weeks and I'm making a charge now

Cluk!  Cluk! Cluk!  Cluckarooo!     The egg has been laid,,, It's a new beginning come finals.     Thechook is gonna feature. 

Oh when the Saints,,, 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

It's all over red rover.

Also have Granny's Apples by the nuts at the moment in fantasy.  Finals coming up in 3 weeks and I'm making a charge now

Well may have in the first quarter officer Grant is running away from you now...cluck cluck..clunk....

1 hour ago, Ron19 said:

This AFL site is absolutely CACTUS.

There is at least 8 mistakes in our tipping ladder as it stands now.

Give the AFL web team some slack Ron,

They r just Indian mid school kids and their English is just a wee bit more limited than their coding skills

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joboss said:

Give the AFL web team some slack Ron,

They r just Indian mid school kids and their English is just a wee bit more limited than their coding skills

That went to the same Boarding School as jo near cottesloe beach

That went to the same Boarding School as jo near cottesloe beach

That was the deaf and dumb schoolnup on the hill facing the railway line. Not far from Joes place.[emoji15]

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Saints coming off a 6 day break and interstate trip, a little tired but put in a reasonable effort.

Both teams are off interstate trips but St Kilda thrashed Richmond.

Good tipping Chook , Radar, Gazman and Bangkok Bombers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ripstanley said:

Both teams are off interstate trips but St Kilda thrashed Richmond.

Good tipping Chook , Radar, Gazman and Bangkok Bombers

We play the Tigers again in 3 weeks, I think they will be ready then

Fantasy half time update....

Woooow is me....FJ is looking down the barrel........Joseph 1410 Fj 1017 upset coming up......Fj just might get across the line better hope the real Dee's and Port do pretty good to achieve that.....could comedown to the last kick of the day.....humble pad thai on offer tonight at the farm house....

Gaz 1411 Rip 1102....another Chinese one.....lot of virgins at play today....Rip will have to find some magic this afternoon to fish off GAZ...not out of the question at all...another last kick of the day game....

Grant 1657 Chooks 1418....Grant should be able to hold off the officer to keep 3rd position on the ladder, a spirited game did the chook put up, you not looking good for September action Mr Chooks....

Dee's 1580  Optus 1655....75 points in it with 3 aces up my sleeve, young Optus has managed to get out of Chinese ones before but not today...your a goner....almost gone....

The Live Ladder places Chooks at the bottom of the pile...you wanna hope for sneaky pete to come up with something today there officer....