Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Some lovely tipping Gents... Pushes me back to 6th place.

KhunWill sums it up brilliantly (as per below)

An interesting situation with last nights tipping, only five of us tipped Nth Melbourne with radar501's margin of 10 and the other four of us have the same margin of 20 each.

Great minds....?

Great minds....?

Looking forward to Swans v Blues today.

With the Swans changes,it looks pretty even on paper.

Oh yeah, I have backed Carlton here... I heard rumours Buddy, Parker and Hanners are all out with Gastro..

.Looking forward to gaining a tip on the crew

• Like 2

Collingwood are too interested in playing the man and not football.

I stopped watching... collingwood were horrible everywhere..

bloody north... never know who will turn up.

Lindsay Thomas is a free kick seeking cheat

Sounds like a bit of frustration creeping in there BookMan.

Your too good Will that's why either u or the Chook will win the tipping, I was going on a newspaper report, I just skim over AFL......

Madjak reaching to the top shelf for the pies.

Screamerbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

He did take a great spekie, to bad he had an ordinary night after seeing him a few weeks back i was half expecting a bit more go in the guy.

Those 2 clubs i shake my head, sorry Fj North haven't beaten anyone above them and there not looking like they will, they had the Pies on the canvas yet could not put them away.

Apart from Adelaide and the Western Bulldogs you meansmile.png

Wops meant to quote you here.

• Like 1

Cannot believe the AFL are still up in the air over footy being played on Good Friday.

There's not one footy fan I've ever spoken to who wouldn't love to see a game on GF.

I mean, it's not compulsory to go or watch it.

Good Friday footy in 2017 still '50-50', says McLachlan

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-22/good-friday-footy-in-2017-still-5050-says-mclachlan

• Like 2

News just came in on The Age live online, 6 bullets fired into Stephen Danks home this morning, one managed to graze his nose and give him a black eye

Apparently he has many enemies now how could that be?, speculation running crazily the mob are after him now it's was said he owe some people a lot of money then a few lines down some one says he's making a killing out of anti aging clinic in Sydney, bit like Will and his Friday mind games.

WCE have it in the bag, Dee's not won way out west since Noah's arch came to rest out there back in 2004.... Money in the bank guys.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Collingwood are too interested in playing the man and not football.

I stopped watching... collingwood were horrible everywhere..

bloody north... never know who will turn up.

Lindsay Thomas is a free kick seeking cheat

Sounds like a bit of frustration creeping in there BookMan.
Your too good Will that's why either u or the Chook will win the tipping, I was going on a newspaper report, I just skim over AFL......
They did well to pick North...

good grief!!!

This is difficult to watch if u are a Sydney supporters. 47% efficiency.. should be 75ish

Heeney, Rohan and Papley barely seen up to half time. Heeney 1 touch

Hanerberry 4 kicks in a row straight to Carlton. Alliir drops a sitter in front of goal and carlton goal. 4 goals to carlton from awful mistakes. Dean towers just can't handle pressure. Repeat kicks inside Carlton 50 not finding a target or finding a carlton player.

Khun will... we don't want Sinclair anymore.. lazy shi.t.

the good news is the Swans surely cannot play any worse this second half.

<deleted> is up with Heeney?

lucky I tipped carlton as an upset

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

better from Sydney that quarter...

Heeney moved to the midfield made a huge difference. Horse left that move a quarter too late.

Rohan came alive that quarter and alliir alliir having a good game... besides that dropped. mark

Callum Mills very undisciplined giving away a 50 metre.

Jack silvangi has learnt to drop his knee and shoulder and draws a free kick in front of goal.

pathetic look for the game and Cameron ling and other commentators (jude bolton has started uo now beong PC) should shut their mouths with the propaganda that it's the tacklers responsibility.

Ling especially is turning into an AFL apologist.

It is cheating and an ugly look for the game you red headed dweeb so stop justifying it.

It wasn't pretty, but 4 points, is still 4 points...

Horse keeping Towers on the bench for the last 2 minutes proved the difference.

Hanners disappointing, Sinclair proving he's a second class ruckman (still doing better than Jetta mind), really poor use of the ball, Mitchell playing like he's already gone to Hawthorn (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-23/tom-mitchells-contract-talks-on-hold-until-end-of-season). Heeney was probably sulking in the first half that Horse had thrown him down back, came back up front in the 2nd half and racked up 10 disposals in the 3rd term.

Still enjoying Aliir Aliir run 'round, despite that sitter he spilled he played well deceptively quick. Naismith is proving his worth (got stiffed by the Ump for that sharp bump and the footy gods agreed with resulting free only gaining a behind), wouldn't mind seeing him bulk up in the off season could be a Mumford like player. Spiderman and Kennedy steadying the ship and Buddy getting back to business with 4.

As for the free on Silvani, soft as butter that one, flayed around like a fish out of water but that's how the rule's being played all year and the tackler's got to get lower. Frustrating as all <deleted> though to watch them get away with it.

Boys could end up as far away as 7th after the weekend so will need some results to go our way.

• Like 1

It wasn't pretty, but 4 points, is still 4 points...

Horse keeping Towers on the bench for the last 2 minutes proved the difference.

Hanners disappointing, Sinclair proving he's a second class ruckman (still doing better than Jetta mind), really poor use of the ball, Mitchell playing like he's already gone to Hawthorn (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-23/tom-mitchells-contract-talks-on-hold-until-end-of-season). Heeney was probably sulking in the first half that Horse had thrown him down back, came back up front in the 2nd half and racked up 10 disposals in the 3rd term.

Still enjoying Aliir Aliir run 'round, despite that sitter he spilled he played well deceptively quick. Naismith is proving his worth (got stiffed by the Ump for that sharp bump and the footy gods agreed with resulting free only gaining a behind), wouldn't mind seeing him bulk up in the off season could be a Mumford like player. Spiderman and Kennedy steadying the ship and Buddy getting back to business with 4.

As for the free on Silvani, soft as butter that one, flayed around like a fish out of water but that's how the rule's being played all year and the tackler's got to get lower. Frustrating as all <deleted> though to watch them get away with it.

Boys could end up as far away as 7th after the weekend so will need some results to go our way.

Alliir was good... rampe started wobbly but played well. Lloyd gets better but made a few errors.. still he gained a lot of yardage. Mills had some good passages

Hanners had a game to forget... 5 or 6 kicks to Carlton's advantage.

Jones and McVeigh were missed down back.

At least the team kept their collective worst for against Carlton

A win for Port tomorrow the Swans will be 2nd. Go Port thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edit

There will be 5 teams on 48 points.

If GWS win they will move into 2nd and there will be 6 teams on 48 points.

What a contest for the top 4.

Bulldogs have suffered some major injuries in tonights game. They have a big game against Geelong on Friday.

massive loss for the doggies...

i feel your tipping loss RIP... im only 2 from 6.. worst start for the year for me I think...

talk about picking the wrong Uns!!!!

• Like 1

A win for Port tomorrow the Swans will be 2nd. Go Port thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edit

There will be 5 teams on 48 points.

If GWS win they will move into 2nd and there will be 6 teams on 48 points.

What a contest for the top 4.

Bulldogs have suffered some major injuries in tonights game. They have a big game against Geelong on Friday.

massive loss for the doggies...

i feel your tipping loss RIP... im only 2 from 6.. worst start for the year for me I think...

talk about picking the wrong Uns!!!!

I'm only 2 for also, shouldn't have rushed home to change my tip from roos to pies on Friday. Got sacked in by a mate whom I'm equal pegging on top of the work competition, he's now one clear with $1,000 up for grabs.
  • Like 1

Hey BookMan, do you want Membrey back? To think we gave up pick 40 for him. Did you see his effort last night, he bloody missed one which plummets his shot at goal average to 95% accuracy. Back to the VFL for him.

Chooks, if your boys beat Norf next week, you're 1 game plus percentage out of the 8.

What's the chances?

• Like 1

Hey BookMan, do you want Membrey back? To think we gave up pick 40 for him. Did you see his effort last night, he bloody missed one which plummets his shot at goal average to 95% accuracy. Back to the VFL for him.

hahaa.

I was never keen on losing Membrey as u know. I wanted to retire Goodes a year early (geelong style) and give membrey a run

He would be fitting in perfectly this year.

I am surprised u paid pick 40. from memory we couldn't stop him going anywhere

• Like 1

Mr Danks back in the news this morning over the 6 bullets fired into his house yesterday morning, he still on his Walter Mitty trip, let you read about it here if your at all interested...http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/search-for-gunman-in-shooting-at-home-of-sports-scientist-stephen-dank-20160723-gqcfts.html

JoBlow running behind in Fantasy where dreams are made of, 3 games to go hope you get over the line son, couldnt open up to see how your fairing but were all rooting you here...wops i mean rooting for you here....

Mr Danks back in the news this morning over the 6 bullets fired into his house yesterday morning, he still on his Walter Mitty trip, let you read about it here if your at all interested...http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/search-for-gunman-in-shooting-at-home-of-sports-scientist-stephen-dank-20160723-gqcfts.html

JoBlow running behind in Fantasy where dreams are made of, 3 games to go hope you get over the line son, couldnt open up to see how your fairing but were all rooting you here...wops i mean rooting for you here....

Nic nat 1360 v joboss 1119 -241

The Traders 1922 v GrantsApples 1669 -253

Get behind us boys..

• Like 1

Nic nat 1360 v joboss 1119 -241

The Traders 1922 v GrantsApples 1669 -253

Get behind us boys..

When Rockloff comes out and has a 100 point first half and he's in your opponents side and not yours, things are going to be tough.

Kid needs to be put under the pump in the media more often!

• Like 1