Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

10 minutes ago, joboss said:

When my daughter was accepted into Melbourne University and moved from hick town Perth to reside at Newman College she asked my advice on what would be a good Victorian based football club to follow. She was not keen on Collingwood as she has a full set of teeth and a lovely smile and did not want to stand out as a toff, so I suggested she follow the Saints. I said that I believed they were a proud team and had supporters who were persons of class who spoke with eloquent verbose and passion.  It appears I was right on the money.

You're working beautifully joboss:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

Useless waste of space, pigs excrement McCartin again proved what a stuffed up turd he is.  One bloody lousy possession.  Why on earth did the saints destroy a perfectly good functioning forward setup by bringing in the oxygen thieving waste of space piece of dog poop in?  McCartin is without doubt the worst piece of cat excrement to ever put on boots and try to play the game.  

If the saints had any brains they would flush this turd down the toilet and cut thier losses.  I doubt there is single team that would take this dogs vomit off thier hands even if the saints handed over all draft picks and a billion dollars.  The useless turd couldn't even get a touch of his own balls.  We have players picked at number 45+ who have rising star nominations and look like future champions, they have had more possession in 10 minute than toe jam McCartin has had in his career.  McCartin a total of 8 career possessions

Don't hold back Chooks:rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BookMan said:

Coleman race open and alive JB.  Buddy kicked a nice bag of 6 and kennedy just the 3.
Goals against Hawks will be hard to come by ext week for kennedy whilst Buddy has Norf.

Tommy Lynch could kick a bag against the Bombers tomorrow as well.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

He has done absolutely nothing since 2014 and is suppose to be a number one pick.  He has had about 6 touches of the ball in 3 yrs and the only he does well is waste space.  He will never get a kick in a stable and it's time to stop wasting time on this dud.  Hate the useless turd with a passion.  McCartin is 21 and doesn't have the ability or heart so give a kid who wants to play football a chance.

9 hours ago, Thechook said:

Useless waste of space, pigs excrement McCartin again proved what a stuffed up turd he is.  One bloody lousy possession.  Why on earth did the saints destroy a perfectly good functioning forward setup by bringing in the oxygen thieving waste of space piece of dog poop in?  McCartin is without doubt the worst piece of cat excrement to ever put on boots and try to play the game.  

If the saints had any brains they would flush this turd down the toilet and cut thier losses.  I doubt there is single team that would take this dogs vomit off thier hands even if the saints handed over all draft picks and a billion dollars.  The useless turd couldn't even get a touch of his own balls.  We have players picked at number 45+ who have rising star nominations and look like future champions, they have had more possession in 10 minute than toe jam McCartin has had in his career.  McCartin a total of 8 career possessions

Why don't you say what you really think about him. :crazy:

11 hours ago, BookMan said:

Coleman race open and alive JB.  Buddy kicked a nice bag of 6 and kennedy just the 3.
Goals against Hawks will be hard to come by ext week for kennedy whilst Buddy has Norf.

You would hope a final wasn't won or lost on a 50 metre free kick like this.

Lance Franklin gifted easy goal after soft 50m penalty against St Kilda’s Sam Gilbert

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/lance-franklin-gifted-easy-goal-after-soft-50m-penalty-against-st-kildas-sam-gilbert/news-story/065ece284d9b1f260b053bcf35248754

34 minutes ago, Will27 said:

You would hope a final wasn't won or lost on a 50 metre free kick like this.

Lance Franklin gifted easy goal after soft 50m penalty against St Kilda’s Sam Gilbert

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/lance-franklin-gifted-easy-goal-after-soft-50m-penalty-against-st-kildas-sam-gilbert/news-story/065ece284d9b1f260b053bcf35248754

“Ticky touch wood”  with a Capital T.

But after all it was the “Rainbow” game.

How about the gay scoring flags.  :cheesy:

3 hours ago, joboss said:

“Ticky touch wood”  with a Capital T.

But after all it was the “Rainbow” game.

How about the gay scoring flags.  :cheesy:

Perfect opportunity for the AFL's first  LGBT to 'come out', but I can't think of any candidates.

Maybe it will happen in the 2017 season, when the women's comp is up and running.

Essendon upset Gold Coast in a surprise...

Richmond 3 goals ahead of Geelong early in the 2nd...I was thinking of taking Richmond but then i remembered how many times they have let me down...

Be nice for Sydney for Geelong to lose!

Make that 4 goals up!

Edited by BookMan

Richmond 3 goals ahead of Geelong early in the 2nd...I was thinking of taking Richmond but then i remembered how many times they have let me down...

Make that 4 goals up!

• Like 1

Make that 4 goals up!

16 hours ago, Will27 said:

Rooey  was captain of the saints in the same point of thier careers.  Both number 1 picks , key forwards and that useless piece of excrement hasn't even acquired the status to smell Saint nicks farts.  McCartin wouldn't even get a game at bloody Melbourne.  He is manure and carrots couldn't be inspired to grow in the useless waste of space

• Like 1

I wonder if this is related to whatever is on the nose down there.

AFL 2011 Media - Ross Lyon Appointed Fremantle Coach

FREMANTLE president Steve Harris will step down from his position at the end of October.

Harris spoke at a pre-game function ahead of the Dockers' clash with Adelaide at Domain Stadium on Sunday.

"It has been a great honour and a privilege to serve as president of the Fremantle Dockers during what has been a dynamic period of growth, development and progress for the club," Harris said.

"During the past seven years I have been very fortunate to have the support and guidance of an outstanding board of directors, whose collective talents and diverse range of views have helped position the club where it is today."

Harris announced that Dale Alcock would take over as Fremantle president in a move that had been planned since mid-2014.

"The move to appoint Dale as the next president of the Fremantle Dockers has been a well-planned and measured process that has been discussed by the board throughout the past 18 months," Harris said.

"Our aim during that time has been to ensure a smooth transition for the incoming president, which was important for the governance of the club.

"Given that my current term on the board ends on October 31 and that there is such a high quality individual as Dale Alcock available to take on the role, the time is right for me to step aside.

"I'm also leaving at a time when I can say with great confidence and a sense of pride that we have the strategy, resources and people in place to give the club, our players and our members the best opportunity at achieving success."

Alcock has been on the board since 2011. He is the managing director of construction, property and finance firm ABN Group.

The Dockers are set to move into their brand new training and administration facility in Cockburn in March next year.

Alcock has chaired the Dockers' facilities sub-committee, which has overseen the development of their future base. The club will also move to play its home games at the new Perth Stadium in 2018.

45 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Rooey  was captain of the saints in the same point of thier careers.  Both number 1 picks , key forwards and that useless piece of excrement hasn't even acquired the status to smell Saint nicks farts.  McCartin wouldn't even get a game at bloody Melbourne.  He is manure and carrots couldn't be inspired to grow in the useless waste of space

And here I thought he was one of the better ones on your list

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BookMan said:

Make that 4 goals up!

Well...Only Richmond could have lost that... Going into the 4th Q they led by 36 points.  

Last quarter scores

1.0 Richmond

6.9 Geelong

Never back Richmond in a 'maybe' game...5555

2 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Is it just me, or has it taken ages for BookMan to post the results for the last 2 or 3 rounds, but

magically when he wins, they're up in a nanosecond:whistling:

Must be me:P

Congrats to the two Sydney boys for a good round of tipping and to BookMan for get the Cadbury's.

Yep, upsets for sure the next 2 weeks.

Next Friday's WC against the Hawks will be huge.

Hey hey...come on tiger...don't be like that.  In my defence, the upgrade last week prevented me logging in....and i thought i was on time the week before that...or i was on a date...i cant remember what i did two weeks back, sorry.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BookMan said:

Hey hey...come on tiger...don't be like that.  In my defence, the upgrade last week prevented me logging in....and i thought i was on time the week before that...or i was on a date...i cant remember what i did two weeks back, sorry.

Come on mate, you know I was only serious:)

• Like 1

Books is chirpy tonigh when he pulled the trigger this weekend he got lucky 2 more rounds and we know what he's like...to make up ground he has to keep pulling that trigger....and very soon a bullet will come out.....your safe WILL....and i will Finnish second the dream team 2 year in a  row.....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Books is chirpy tonigh when he pulled the trigger this weekend he got lucky 2 more rounds and we know what he's like...to make up ground he has to keep pulling that trigger....and very soon a bullet will come out.....your safe WILL....and i will Finnish second the dream team 2 year in a  row.....

Alex...I was as surprised as you to see yourself currently third  place, behind myself who is in 2nd place, this late in the season...I didnt think you would make Top 8 this year

• Like 2

Well BOOKs, I'm true to form as is WILL as is you who shoot up and down the ladder like a polar bear doing pole dancing with a  greased pole,  you can be a rooster for this week lets see results for next weekend and see if you can still cock a doodle do...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexRRR said:

Well BOOKs, I'm true to form as is WILL as is you who shoot up and down the ladder like a polar bear doing pole dancing with a  greased pole,  you can be a rooster for this week lets see results for next weekend and see if you can still cock a doodle do...

3rd buddy...one behind me