Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Gee Ron19 will be happy.

Sydney losing is a huge result for the Dockers.

If they win tomorrow, they will have a 2 game

buffer over Syd, hawks and Port.

Happy about that but not happy with my tipping so far this round. smileys-sad-593832.gif

• Like 1

Gee Ron19 will be happy.

Sydney losing is a huge result for the Dockers.

If they win tomorrow, they will have a 2 game

buffer over Syd, hawks and Port.

Happy about that but not happy with my tipping so far this round. smileys-sad-593832.gif
I'm 2/3 and looking at 2/4. Want to tip GWS waiting to the last minute

Seems a few of you guys watch your AFL through AFL live, think I would like to as well, I'm keen to know who streams it through to there TV, even I have a large screen IMac I still rather watch on my tv, seems Apple TV will do the job but I don't want to be limited to being tied up with limited options, I have iPad iPhone as well as a windows laptop, this laptop was bought in 2011 but at the time was high end, the iMac I bought in 2013 and the iPhone and iPad just months old...seems Apple TV will allow streaming from the pad and phone but as I sometimes am not available to watch I'd rather down load to one of the pcs and stream to the TV for comfort, any tips and info would be appreciated, think I would check out Internet TV if I could again stream to a TV.

Seems a few of you guys watch your AFL through AFL live, think I would like to as well, I'm keen to know who streams it through to there TV, even I have a large screen IMac I still rather watch on my tv, seems Apple TV will do the job but I don't want to be limited to being tied up with limited options, I have iPad iPhone as well as a windows laptop, this laptop was bought in 2011 but at the time was high end, the iMac I bought in 2013 and the iPhone and iPad just months old...seems Apple TV will allow streaming from the pad and phone but as I sometimes am not available to watch I'd rather down load to one of the pcs and stream to the TV for comfort, any tips and info would be appreciated, think I would check out Internet TV if I could again stream to a TV.

go to the AFL Web site and look at thier live streaming, I have the smart TV connected to the Internet and I watch on the live pass.

Smart tv and log on to watchafl in the browser. So long as you have a reasonable internet connection it works pretty good. I don't know how it is with apple gear. Watching on a desktop computer is good also. I have a good tablet and can mirror it on the TV but it's not as smooth as simply watching on an internet connected TV. If you want to sign-up for watchafl then do so via an AFL club membership. Prices vary, Hawks are $178, clubs like Giants and Kangaroos are only $150 for the season.

Hawks following Clarksons example early on... appointments Monday night for Lewis and Hodge it seems...

• Like 2

I got a smart TV but the guy who owns it isn't to smart, besides that the TV and the modem are at opposite ends of the house though the modem could be moved, gee chooks it takes an awful lot of energy to learn how to use my TV, I just wanna turn it on and watch, I did have it connected 12 months back to the net but with extra controller etc etc it got too much...I mean I hardly watch any TV so anything learned is quickly forgotten for that reason, can you save to PlayStation hard drive if your out?

I got a smart TV but the guy who owns it isn't to smart, besides that the TV and the modem are at opposite ends of the house though the modem could be moved, gee chooks it takes an awful lot of energy to learn how to use my TV, I just wanna turn it on and watch, I did have it connected 12 months back to the net but with extra controller etc etc it got too much...I mean I hardly watch any TV so anything learned is quickly forgotten for that reason, can you save to PlayStation hard drive if your out?

You need a Wi-Fi ADSL router.

No need to record games as you can watch replays on demand not long after a game ends or even weeks later.

• Like 1

Well I tipped GWS to upset the Weagles.... What was i thinking???? blink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.png

North...I knew they would let me down if I picked them, so I didn't...

Anyway...I'm handing the reins over to Chimpy next week...he just got off the phone with John Longmire. He gave some very animated advice which he tells me was well received (sorry GS, Shaw and Rampe wont be spelled in the reserves) and he is feeling confident he can do better than me in the tipping...

we'll see next week

I can relate to your first sentence.

• Like 2

Yes gws caught a few of us out.

North,well we give hawks opponants 3 free weeks of no hodge and lewis if the mrp have balls.

Lucky waite wasn't playing,black should of walked up and k'od both of them as 8 weeks out is not going to hurt.

Good news i picked gcs as my gauntlet pick.

I thought North was better than the scoreline indicated

Yes gws caught a few of us out.

North,well we give hawks opponants 3 free weeks of no hodge and lewis if the mrp have balls.

Lucky waite wasn't playing,black should of walked up and k'od both of them as 8 weeks out is not going to hurt.

Good news i picked gcs as my gauntlet pick.

I thought North was better than the scoreline indicated

We looked similar to the lions against the sunssmile.png

This week we had 2 tipsters who picked 8/9. They were Carnegie Joe and GranysApples. Very good tipping. This weeks winner is Carnegie Joe who had the better margin. Carnegie Joe is also the overall leader by 1 point..

Nice work...good tipping.

Who is this Carnegie Joe character?

• Like 1

Nearly another upset. Essendon home by 2 point. Schneider missed 2 goals late in the last quarter.

Saints kicked 5 points in the first quarter which should have been goals. McCartin dumped to the seconds which helped. Josh Bruce, backman come forward is far better than McCartin. Top game to watch the lead changed 14 times in the second half.

It sure was a good game. St Kilda fighting until the end.

• Like 1

I may have a corporate box for 15 people at the SCG on the 29th of May, Sydney V Carlton. All food and drinks supplied. If anyone interested let me know.

I'm flying back on the 25th and the missus wants to see the opera house so maybe catch a game at the same time.

No strings attached.

JOBOSS how was the game last night and hope you enjoyed the tickets.

• Like 2

If you swap an interchange that in my case is injured with low performing player is that considered one of your 2 selection changes for that week? The idea is to move fit player to interchange then substitute injured for fit and better performing player in my fantasy team....thanks for who ever answers.

If you swap an interchange that in my case is injured with low performing player is that considered one of your 2 selection changes for that week? The idea is to move fit player to interchange then substitute injured for fit and better performing player in my fantasy team....thanks for who ever answers.

NO

Your interchange players are part of your team. You have a list of 30 and you can swap them in and out of the playing team.

If you sell/trade a player out of your team including interchange/emergency players to bring in a new player then that is considered one of your two.

I may have a corporate box for 15 people at the SCG on the 29th of May, Sydney V Carlton. All food and drinks supplied. If anyone interested let me know.

I'm flying back on the 25th and the missus wants to see the opera house so maybe catch a game at the same time.

No strings attached.

JOBOSS how was the game last night and hope you enjoyed the tickets.

very generous chooka!

I just got back from Sydney..i should have delayed my trip