Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

50 minutes ago, joboss said:

OMG!!    joboss leads the fantasy.

Yep,,, I know it's only the first game of the round and I’ve used up my captain,,

But, I’m taking it....

OMG and the only on to pick the Hawks tonight.....more arse than class.....

Yes a few in Fantasy came off the blocks tonight with a rush.....Joseph 552, Grant 440, Optus 360, Fj 359, even chooks @ 350.....Optus has Mitchel as captain in fact a few do....sorry guys at over 720,000 he's scoring as well as 100,000 less players...

8 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

OMG and the only on to pick the Hawks tonight.....more arse than class.....

He picked them so I would more class then the rest of us. I am also in another comp and the top 2 leaders also picked them.

Well done Joboss

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Feathers will be ruffled sat arvo Bugg is in town, the new bugg sensation had a Muriel painted of him in a funky Melbourne lane way after his display against the pies just recently when your loud you have to be able to back it up and he WILL.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Bugger off:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Dont know what Joboss was imbibing in that enticed him to pick the Hawks, but whatever it was it is sure good <deleted>.:stoner:

No dout he was out on the town...you know hitting the bottle or something.....because there isn't any chance in the whole wide world that he actually worked out that the Hawks could win....stone bottomless last in Fantasy and in the bottom 4 of tipping pretty much sums up how good he is Oz...nice guy and all, wears Ray Ban's that he found on Phuket beach, the daughter is keeping him very poor attending Melbourne Uni as well as top notch accommodation at the near by .....poor bugger hasnt had a holiday in years, was on the Vermont wines....how do i know? when i was just a first year apprentice and on pennies Vermont was the quickest and cheapest way to heaven...

• Like 1

Cameron Ling recently on Channel 7 named his top 10 midfielders since 2000.

Subjective I know, but no Michael Voss??

Swan at 3??

Any other glaring omissions?

1. Ablett

2 .Judd

3. Swan

4. Ricciuto

5. Cousins

6. Black

7. Hird

8. Mitchell

9. Dangerfield

10. Buckley

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

Cameron Ling recently on Channel 7 named his top 10 midfielders since 2000.

Subjective I know, but no Michael Voss??

Swan at 3??

Any other glaring omissions?

1. Ablett

2 .Judd

3. Swan

4. Ricciuto

5. Cousins

6. Black

7. Hird

8. Mitchell

9. Dangerfield

10. Buckley

Yes WILL...... Voss of course Robert Harvey just slips in was a motor of a player just never stoped...Crows Mcleod was a nice mover too, Akermamis was a freak and id take him over Hird and or Swan...and the new sensation Jack Viney though he is having a Franklin year this year....just not quite there...BUT he will be...

Nice game last night with my belief in the Swans ever so strong that game should be the turning point in there season, i thought they pretty much had it from the second quarter and would have been an injustice if they had of lost though cant take anything away from Essendon they did a great job to power down the Swannies in the last quarter to take the lead...just 2 min on the clock was it 19 points down...something like that....one Swan member who was in disbelief that they managed to snatch the game and was still ranting about the goal line decisions as they fell over the line...

There in the 8 RIP.....didnt i say if anyone could they would?

Swans would be the first club to make the final 8 from a 0-6 loss ....the Impeccable Dee's did it from 0-5 back in the 90's and then it might have been the 5 minus a couple of expansion clubs if my fading memory is standing up this morning...

• Like 1

Ps.....Joseph is on a roll....2 from 2.....when will the wheelie bin wheels fall off?

Radar is he being conservative this weekend? 5 up just past the midway part of the season....WILL the pressure get to  him...

Optus/Tim yet to get off the blocks....

Ozz and Grant having a stealer year....could be the year of the under doggies....

WILL languishing its that time of the year you start to make your move fella....we are all watching....

Gee's Fj even Joseph is above you....

• Like 2

Fantasy Quarter time......

Jo 958 Grant 962.....what a tussle  its neck and neck but who's neck will get the chop?

Optus 846 Gaz 226....and the undefeated just keeps on powering on.....record winning margin is coming up....

The GRUDGE Match ...Dee's 803 Fj 481...Dee's take over even though they played the captains hand, its all down hill for you from here fj......

Officer dibbles 438 Rip 526...and Rip is ripping into Chooks its all over red rover your playing for pride now mr Chooks...

Edited by AlexRRR

1 hour ago, ripstanley said:

Wait to the end of round 23. Do not do an Ozzydom

IN THE BAG.....Swans in the 8 round 23.....you have no faith in your team....there dam good its just everyone else has caught up....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Fantasy Quarter time......

Jo 958 Grant 962.....what a tussle  its neck and neck but who's neck will get the chop?

Optus 846 Gaz 226....and the undefeated just keeps on powering on.....record winning margin is coming up....

The GRUDGE Match ...Dee's 803 Fj 481...Dee's take over even though they played the captains hand, its all down hill for you from here fj......

Officer dibbles 438 Rip 526...and Rip is ripping into Chooks its all over red rover your playing for pride now mr Chooks...

Only played 4 players and there are 2 emergencies to be factored in at the end of the round.  My current score is 600+

• Like 1

8 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I'm similar,my average is 119.6 so far as i used the loophole to use Mitchell as my captain.

Although it should be down hill from here being a jet in Kelly short and 2 guys with one game between them.

Still it aint over till the fat lady sings.:smile:

Rip has played 13 and his captain for 1041, I've played 8 for 797 points and still have my captain Dangerfield to play, always guaranteed 200 plus points.  Rip is far from safe at the moment pretty even I think or I may be in front on paper.

CAM PEDERSON almost a star...........fumbled stumbled first touch late in the second but then that last quarter.....would have been lucky to score 50 fantasy points tonight but was almost the match winner.....that goes to big Mac....5 goals from a defender turned forward and moonlighting as back up ruckman...

We lead most of the night there for deserved to win as a spectacle well if it wasn't the Dee's i would have turned it off at half time then heat went up in the last like last night that last quarter had everything....Thats 3 out of 3 on the road....here we go here we go here we go go gooooooooooo...

• Like 2

News out of St Kilda, looks like Paddy McCartin ' s football career may be over.  Another serious concussion today, had the lights switched off in the little league (VFL)  Concussion number 7 in less than 3 full seasons.  The boy isn't up to standard anyway. 

Edited by Thechook
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

CAM PEDERSON almost a star...........fumbled stumbled first touch late in the second but then that last quarter.....would have been lucky to score 50 fantasy points tonight but was almost the match winner.....that goes to big Mac....5 goals from a defender turned forward and moonlighting as back up ruckman...

We lead most of the night there for deserved to win as a spectacle well if it wasn't the Dee's i would have turned it off at half time then heat went up in the last like last night that last quarter had everything....Thats 3 out of 3 on the road....here we go here we go here we go go gooooooooooo...

Why do you not pick your team  in the tipping comp???????? I hope they capitulate next week at the MCG

Half time Fantasy report but its really 3/4 time....

Joseph 1523    Grant 1622, well done jo for fixing ur team up though i expect Grant to take the game but not by much.....

Optus 1807    Gaz 1210, the leader of the pack is almost out of bullets unfortunately Gaz only has a couple of boxes left....Tim in a canter....

The GRUDGE match Dee's 1551   Fj 1407, the party is almost over.....5 aces the Dee's have to play tomorrow ....Dee's to do it in style.....

Chooks 986    Rip 1547, dont know what ur drinking officer dibbles...as i cant see where your emergency are located you have 3 out and the relative Jack as an emergency so a question mark if he plays...you have only one ace to play the rest are well to put it bluntly average scorers and so are your emergency's, with 550 points to make up Rip should fall over the line....

The live ladder remains as it was previous to the start off this round, i now have a cushion of 2 games over Fj, are the wheels falling off? Rip is on the move....the heat is on for your spot Fj...

• Like 2