Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Some good games of footy in round 2.

Hope Joboss is in good spirits and made it to Optus stadium.

Have taken a screen shot of the ladder with the Kangas in 5th:smile:

This week is all about fine tuning the fantasy team.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Some good games of footy in round 2.

Hope Joboss is in good spirits and made it to Optus stadium.

Have taken a screen shot of the ladder with the Kangas in 5th:smile:

This week is all about fine tuning the fantasy team.

Yes in 5th.....The Dee's dont play the Roo's very well....danger danger WILL Robinson...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GrantSmith said:

There needs to be a minimum of 6 teams for the league to be "valid". As it stands, there's only 5 teams.

Officer needs to get on the ball........maybe the Saints shock loss last weekend has him in intensive care....how about letting the brothers field a second team?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Did your panel beater improve your fantasy team Fj?

Mine stayed the same still 2 defenders short... gained some $$ ......I have a plan...to Finnish 3rd....its the lucky spot....

About 5 points better Alex.

No win this week,big Maxy V big Goldy in the ruck.:sleep:

Hope they even out at 120 a pop.:smile:

6 hours ago, farmerjo said:

About 5 points better Alex.

No win this week,big Maxy V big Goldy in the ruck.:sleep:

Hope they even out at 120 a pop.:smile:

i dropped 8 points....but the value has risen and $ worth of a quality mid in the bank....i have a plan, im like North Melb im playing the kids...hehehe

The premiership game is played at the end of the season, as Chook and Optus can testify winning every game works against you not for you come the business end of the season..sim salada cracker...

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 3:03 PM, GrantSmith said:

There needs to be a minimum of 6 teams for the league to be "valid". As it stands, there's only 5 teams.

Fixed, numnuts is in and it will be a guaranteed win for who is playing, consider it 4 points for a bye and a week to tweet your team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

farmerjo's flyers

vs

GrannysApples

1137297.png?v=0
1114195.png?v=0

Chooka's Chiangmai Saints

vs

Delightful Dee's

1511563.png?v=0
1151733.png?v=0

RIPS SWANS

vs

The Numbnuts

2048674.png?v=0

Copy and paste did not come out to well......Rip gets Numbnuts.....Grant and Fj go head to head and OMG i have Chook......reminds me of the Aleague maybe next season we could field 2 teams each...

Well Chooks is off to a flying start.....both rucks out injured plus a forward and thats before omissions....

ps ive gone back to Delightful Dees not because that won the first premiership in fantasy....its because the real Dee's cant play 4 quarters, there still soft and dainty hence Delightful to see when for half a game there in full flight ....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Well Chooks is off to a flying start.....both rucks out injured plus a forward and thats before omissions....

ps ive gone back to Delightful Dees not because that won the first premiership in fantasy....its because the real Dee's cant play 4 quarters, there still soft and dainty hence Delightful to see when for half a game there in full flight ....

Hard when you only get 2 changes per round.  Numnuts had unlimited.  Set my team up and could only change 2 per week.

• Like 1

That's the risk.

Next year i will forgo putting the side in early to gain extra valve.

Instead waiting to see who is looking like a regular for the season.

Not to worry,top six get in the finals so plenty of time to adjust.:smile: 

As long as we have some fun is the main thing.

That's the risk.
Next year i will forgo putting the side in early to gain extra valve.
Instead waiting to see who is looking like a regular for the season.
Not to worry,top six get in the finals so plenty of time to adjust.:smile: 
As long as we have some fun is the main thing.

That’s what officer said last year......

You need to do your homework mr Fj....there are regulars thenthere are new players.....watching first round draft pics has become an art form...even second round pics....if you watch NFL draft positions and universities are mentioned very often...no wonder North kept Scott last year and sent you packing with a new MacBook Pro and. A case of cheap JW red...

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Haha 1

Chooks says he wont have the excuse of being in timbucktoo out of reach of internet....well just checked our match up.....hes got more red dots than i seen on a red and white poker dot dress in my life...throw in in a couple of orange ones toooooo

Cake walk.....with my eyes shut.....every one off mine is GREEN officer....2cd game started and your already 100 down..sim salsa bin...

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 8:46 AM, AlexRRR said:

ps ive gone back to Delightful Dees not because that won the first premiership in fantasy....its because the real Dee's cant play 4 quarters, there still soft and dainty hence Delightful to see when for half a game there 

• Like 1

Bleep, bleep, bleep, how bloody useless is that total waste of space is that turd McCartin.  5 touches in 3 games.They dropped Membrey who kicked 10 today in the  VFL and finished 2nd in the club best and fairest 2017 for a piece of excrement in McCartin.  Come on McCartin is absolute shit, total rubbish and without doubt the worse player in the history of football

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Chooks says he wont have the excuse of being in timbucktoo out of reach of internet....well just checked our match up.....hes got more red dots than i seen on a red and white poker dot dress in my life...throw in in a couple of orange ones toooooo

Cake walk.....with my eyes shut.....every one off mine is GREEN officer....2cd game started and your already 100 down..sim salsa bin...

Hard when you compile your team and only have 2 trades per week when it was suppose to be unlimited prior to Rd 3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

Bleep, bleep, bleep, how bloody useless is that total waste of space is that turd McCartin.  5 touches in 3 games.They dropped Membrey who kicked 10 today in the  VFL and finished 2nd in the club best and fairest 2017 for a piece of excrement in McCartin.  Come on McCartin is absolute shit, total rubbish and without doubt the worse player in the history of football

AFL website is saying Membrey was omitted due to a sore knee.

9 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Well done to the Demons who finally beat off their hoodoo.

Big Maxy was the difference.

We won the marks of the day,so something to look forward to.

In the end it looked easy, i was sweating for 3 quarters and i never ever thought we had it till about 10 min to go...

The monkey is off our backs thank god....Gawn surly had an influence but it was The Bugg....cant kick straight even if his life depended upon it bagged 4 yesterday, other than that no one else stood out....Im sure all eyes are on Brown to the Red and Blue soon...just what we need a tall centre half who can take a big mark...coming soon coming trade time...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Think you need to find a new panel beater Fj......

Yes GS gave me a good towelling.

Can't believe how many good players he has in already,nice work.

Even Numbnuts is going to be hard to beat lol.

Still have a few trades between now and finals,just need to find guys that will turn up and play.:saai:

• Confused 1

1222455.png?v=0

farmerjo's flyers

vs

Delightful Dee's

1511563.png?v=0
1137297.png?v=0

GrannysApples

vs

The Numbnuts

2048674.png?v=0
1114195.png?v=0

Chooka's Chiangmai Saints

vs

RIPS SWANS

Hehehehe...the grudge match is on in earnest next week....could not have got you at a better time.... But hey i wasn't expecting to go 2 zip...i wanna Finnish 3rd... Grant will stay top off the pop parade....and that means grandfathers every one of us....hahaha .......Chook is in for a torrid game judging on RIP's score.....

Ps i did improve my score by around 100.....i got 3 high priced mids under performing....i expect to chop 2 of them this week...

• Like 1