Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

13 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Have to keep it football related or i will piss a few people off dear Radar, the Tri Colors as in St Kilda not France had there flag on the Dark Side of the Moon, it was wizzed up by a flying saucer owned by the residents of said dark side of the moon...who are commonly known as "the Greys" you see when one of there craft crashed at Roswell a Saints supporter was one of the first on the scene anyway i wont go into another long winded explanation i think you can work it out from there.....

As for 60's music i was very much there and lived it maybe at the tail end of it but i was there CCR was not one of my favourite bands dear sir i was less pop more alternative its just that most of the alternative bands became pop i was more Cream, Hendrix, Fleetwood Mac as a "Blues band"  and of course i was a Leddie....a Led Zeppelin fan...hard and heavy is how i liked it then...

No sir the moon walk was real...no conspiracy there its amazing of course with the crude technology they had then it went on to spurr the Police with "Walking On The Moon" so of course it has to be real....

Is this what you are refering to?

https://www.facebook.com/stkfc/videos/10156135855743183/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

I'm making my move in the tipping, gave you guys enough head start to make it fair

Chooks

I reckon if Essendon wouldn't have been decimated by injury, they would've won by 60 plus points.

I'm staggered how Richo has kept his job TBH.

I know he's contracted for 2 more years, which has probably saved him.

What's your take on it?

• Like 1

I can answer that as an uninterested observer ....the match committee suck big time, the recruiters suck even more which comes back to the board and the people who run the club...there have been changes afoot for the umpteeth time with a few key people being replaced especially the head recruiting guy.....was in the local papers every step of the way this season....

What the Saints need to change on a serious note is.....is the people that head the recruitment to the club of officials from tea lady on...seems they think the coach is ok.....and this was only reported on recently, im kinda thankful they were able too see there short givings its to easy to always blame the coach for under performing in the end if your cattle has foot and mouth is it Simo's fault?

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/he-ran-into-matthews-and-that-was-the-end-of-him-20180810-p4zwq3.html

Mathews broke a few jaws that never were reported....and the coach at the time of the Dee's was South Melbourne legend Bobbie Skilton....DONT want to upset the Swannie supporters here and I agree the Dee's were a basket case then too but honestly I was more than happy to see Bobbie moved on good player and all as a coach...forget it, nothing new no rocket science from him about the only thing he was involved with was the recruiting of 10 year player big Carl Dittrich form the Saints who incidentally made his famous pic on the front page in his first game against the happless Dee's .......let you dig it up and make Big Chooks happy man this week Radar...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I can answer that as an uninterested observer ....the match committee suck big time, the recruiters suck even more which comes back to the board and the people who run the club...there have been changes afoot for the umpteeth time with a few key people being replaced especially the head recruiting guy.....was in the local papers every step of the way this season....

What the Saints need to change on a serious note is.....is the people that head the recruitment to the club of officials from tea lady on...seems they think the coach is ok.....and this was only reported on recently, im kinda thankful they were able too see there short givings its to easy to always blame the coach for under performing in the end if your cattle has foot and mouth is it Simo's fault?

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/he-ran-into-matthews-and-that-was-the-end-of-him-20180810-p4zwq3.html

Mathews broke a few jaws that never were reported....and the coach at the time of the Dee's was South Melbourne legend Bobbie Skilton....DONT want to upset the Swannie supporters here and I agree the Dee's were a basket case then too but honestly I was more than happy to see Bobbie moved on good player and all as a coach...forget it, nothing new no rocket science from him about the only thing he was involved with was the recruiting of 10 year player big Carl Dittrich form the Saints who incidentally made his famous pic on the front page in his first game against the happless Dee's .......let you dig it up and make Big Chooks happy man this week Radar...

So you reckon rooey for coach then? 

On my yogurt break super stud....been painting in the back yard......no new coach wont solve a thing they even came out and said that, was only 3 or so seasons ago Maestro WILL and a few others here pretty much had a thousand dagger's in the back of the Tigers coach i was the lone voice in the wilderness who was a fan of Hardwick's as time came to pass and it wasn't a long time with blood curling screeches coming out of Punt road threats of a civil war the passover came and went without blood on the tracks the big boys at Tigerland saw there short comings Hards also made some changes and wow and behold a flag in next to no time and threatening again  and with relative no big names in the team....

So its not inconceivable that the hapless Saints could turn it around and quickly though i kinda dont think sooo...they pulled a coup a few years ago by getting Clarkson's recruiting officer who helped set up the Hawks run of 3 flags on the trott and for a time they were looking good, he as far as i know does not hold any job there now and think he has been replaced at least twice with the latest guy....

When it comes to football and in most major codes you have winners and mid tier teams then u get the also rans....the Dee's are in the same class as North, Saints, Dogs and up until recent time the Swans.....were "also rans" fodder for the big teams to beat...the only saving grace the Dee's had was winning 6 flags in 10 years and could have easily made it 8 in that time Dee's also have a habit of back to back and 2 sets of 3 on the trot in there 12 flags so when were good were dam good for a short time only then were shit again for a long time...

I call them perennial losers and the reason were perennial losers is that in most cases the guys that run the clubs were former players and staff who have a LOSING mentality from there playing days....sure some get lucky for a time...North did under Allet. cant spell his name, just ask WILL North pillaged WA and SA for the cream of there players, was called cheque book football in those days the Hawks did it different they too had been easy beats for 30 ys of there time in the VFL...they modelled there board etc on the 2 best teams in the 50's and graced a flag in the 60's then just went on a roll from the mid 70's.

Also rans dont stay up for long assuming they get up, WCE have been finalist more often that not Crows arnt half bad either apart from the Swans and Lions no interstate club as finished last says something dont it....WCE and Crows are run by there respective leagues at least they were when they were set up, Gordon at the Dogs and Smorgan before put some oomph into them Doggies they dont get beat up anymore so you see super its the Board.....Dee's in recent history....AFL took over the board and thats where our resurgence has come from that new board well it started with  the executive officer he chose the board and the coach, even if business has a big involvement with clubs now its not bullet proof....the president of the MFC is actually a WCE supporter or was...had something to do with them etc etc which fails me at this time...and WCE have not been slow in the AFL are you seeing the picture?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

On my yogurt break super stud....been painting in the back yard......no new coach wont solve a thing they even came out and said that, was only 3 or so seasons ago Maestro WILL and a few others here pretty much had a thousand dagger's in the back of the Tigers coach i was the lone voice in the wilderness who was a fan of Hardwick's as time came to pass and it wasn't a long time with blood curling screeches coming out of Punt road threats of a civil war the passover came and went without blood on the tracks the big boys at Tigerland saw there short comings Hards also made some changes and wow and behold a flag in next to no time and threatening again  and with relative no big names in the team....

So its not inconceivable that the hapless Saints could turn it around and quickly though i kinda dont think sooo...they pulled a coup a few years ago by getting Clarkson's recruiting officer who helped set up the Hawks run of 3 flags on the trott and for a time they were looking good, he as far as i know does not hold any job there now and think he has been replaced at least twice with the latest guy....

When it comes to football and in most major codes you have winners and mid tier teams then u get the also rans....the Dee's are in the same class as North, Saints, Dogs and up until recent time the Swans.....were "also rans" fodder for the big teams to beat...the only saving grace the Dee's had was winning 6 flags in 10 years and could have easily made it 8 in that time Dee's also have a habit of back to back and 2 sets of 3 on the trot in there 12 flags so when were good were dam good for a short time only then were shit again for a long time...

I call them perennial losers and the reason were perennial losers is that in most cases the guys that run the clubs were former players and staff who have a LOSING mentality from there playing days....sure some get lucky for a time...North did under Allet. cant spell his name, just ask WILL North pillaged WA and SA for the cream of there players, was called cheque book football in those days the Hawks did it different they too had been easy beats for 30 ys of there time in the VFL...they modelled there board etc on the 2 best teams in the 50's and graced a flag in the 60's then just went on a roll from the mid 70's.

Also rans dont stay up for long assuming they get up, WCE have been finalist more often that not Crows arnt half bad either apart from the Swans and Lions no interstate club as finished last says something dont it....WCE and Crows are run by there respective leagues at least they were when they were set up, Gordon at the Dogs and Smorgan before put some oomph into them Doggies they dont get beat up anymore so you see super its the Board.....Dee's in recent history....AFL took over the board and thats where our resurgence has come from that new board well it started with  the executive officer he chose the board and the coach, even if business has a big involvement with clubs now its not bullet proof....the president of the MFC is actually a WCE supporter or was...had something to do with them etc etc which fails me at this time...and WCE have not been slow in the AFL are you seeing the picture?

I see it.. Yes.

Tigers showed off the GC as a poor team. Win too easy and more importantly I get to keep my clothes on. 

See my previous post regarding my promise to get naked. Phew!

• Like 1

No Bullie supporters on here but feel have to put the kiss of death on them?,it's worked the last two weeks for the Roos.

It's nearly 2am after the mrs birthday party but i'm still buzzing from the Eagles win for Joboss and Will.

Long live footy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, farmerjo said:

No Bullie supporters on here but feel have to put the kiss of death on them?,it's worked the last two weeks for the Roos.

It's nearly 2am after the mrs birthday party but i'm still buzzing from the Eagles win for Joboss and Will.

Long live footy.

Feel it's danger game for your boys mate.

The Saints played the Bulldogs into a bit of form last week.

I hope you can get the job done.

• Like 1

Wow, Super?, I am Sooooper stud. Has a nice ring to it.  I've used Super falang before,  but never super stud. 

Melbourne bnb. Tigers fan since the VFL days, but don't mind Sydney (South Melbourne)  as a Team. They've always done well and been entertaining.  Warwick capper! What a bogan hero! 

Edited by stud858
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Wow our first tigers fan on this forum.  Welcome, we are all mates and give it in the true aussie way.  Always fun digs and banter.  Unless it's  directed at Alex, just kidding we love Alex

Cheers, Now,  if I was gay I'd love Alex too.

Alex Rance,  that is.. What a specimen of a man.  Poor backmen never get the accolades they deserve.  Alex Rance for Brownlow!

Well folks...underwhelming once again some one should take Goodwin out back and slap him up some...Hunt.....once the great white hope...shadow of his former self...something is amiss with him looking to be traded id say..Carlton? think his great grand pop put-on the Navy Blue, Pederson? what did i say? i know more than the head coach....the Blues can have him too....couple of nice things sure but the game goes for 100 min.....No i wont blame no Hibbert or Leaver we dont know how to win full <deleted> stop...Lewis...now i see why Clarkson was at first ready to move him on...he was expecting to be elcapitano of the Hawks...with 300 games behind you were was the leadership where was the experience in a must win game?

WILL percentage save us cause were not going to beat WCE or GWS who are far better than the Swans right now, Port is looking in dire straights too, Cats and Bombers like sharks are smelling blood.....

Interesting all year we been bombing it onto the forward 50 which i think stinks...last quarter they must have been under instructions to actually look for a lead....sure we kicked 2034 points bad kicking is bad footy we never looked any good after quarter time...Gaff? can he play defence WILL? were very short of quality down there...

On a lighter note no AFL team made the cut not sure if they were only including the round ball teams....anyway Melbourne Victory rated higher than Leeds United in the top 500 clubs in football....yep...its true forget the actual rating number....even the Phoenix came in around 550....there a also ran of the Aleague...at least i follow one team that knows how to win....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Cheers, Now,  if I was gay I'd love Alex too.

Alex Rance,  that is.. What a specimen of a man.  Poor backmen never get the accolades they deserve.  Alex Rance for Brownlow!

Doesn't get enough of the ball fella.....big Maxie will poll well might even take it off...he will need to pull his socks up next 2 weeks too make sure as he wasn't so good around the ground today...Oliver might poll well i say might  because he has a mouth it was certainly going off a lot earlier in the season have noticed he's toned it down now no dirty looks or bla bla bla anymore at the ump when a fee is given against him...

My rough pic for brownlow was Bugg until he got injured....tonight i will shoot an email off to Goods and remind him that Bugg playing in defence the year before last was pulling 100 fantasy points a game most weeks and looking like a gazelle with grace and poise running out of the backline...was a niggler and never got in trouble as they all wanted to belt him and he played football....thats who we need in the backline right now in the next to weeks if he is fit.....

• Like 2

Woody Allen said if your Bi you wont be short for a date on a saturday night....I worry about your attraction Stud to Rance.....he is married and a very religious person you maybe a closet gay and dont even know it.....hey and they do get married have kids then swing the other way.....know someone that did that....i suggest u team up with me next trip to Bkk and i will lead you the manly way into the arms of charming women....real women....yes i got fooled twice i know what to look for now....only the second one had the third leg and that was a shock i can tell you but i have an excuse.....got lost when i went for a walk in the morning in Tokyo grabed a cab he couldnt talk english but eventually got me to my hotel i stressed him out so much he gave me most of the cab fare back in change almost missed my bullet train delayed at Tokyo airport then flight diverted because of a typhoon got into Bkk 4 hrs late stressed thinking cap not on booked a hotel room downtown instead of going back to my condo in burbs....scammed of 200AU $ on check in by an arab only realised on walking to lift....and the brazen ass was sitting next hotel opposite side when i went out...i am a man of peace so i let it be he also was sitting with 3 others.....because of first mishap with a slim tall female that once had been a man .....you see i like them tall and slim....i picked  short average looker sitting by herself in a bar...barley 157cm....so you can imagine my surprise when i seen the 3rd leg....on reflection due to the day i had my head was rather ummmuped...would have thrown her clothes out of the window but they were sealed shut anyway threw him/her out and had another shower....at least i had been smart enough to lock everything in the safe...

• Haha 1

I get what your're saying. You're basically wanting me to watch more women's AFL.haha. I'll do that from now on.

Rance not getting much of the ball isn't as important as him stopping his opponents getting the ball.  

Oh no.  Carlton.  What happened? 

• Like 1

Woody Allen said if your Bi you wont be short for a date on a saturday night....I worry about your attraction Stud to Rance.....he is married and a very religious person you maybe a closet gay and dont even know it.....hey and they do get married have kids then swing the other way.....know someone that did that....i suggest u team up with me next trip to Bkk and i will lead you the manly way into the arms of charming women....real women....yes i got fooled twice i know what to look for now....only the second one had the third leg and that was a shock i can tell you but i have an excuse.....got lost when i went for a walk in the morning in Tokyo grabed a cab he couldnt talk english but eventually got me to my hotel i stressed him out so much he gave me most of the cab fare back in change almost missed my bullet train delayed at Tokyo airport then flight diverted because of a typhoon got into Bkk 4 hrs late stressed thinking cap not on booked a hotel room downtown instead of going back to my condo in burbs....scammed of 200AU $ on check in by an arab only realised on walking to lift....and the brazen ass was sitting next hotel opposite side when i went out...i am a man of peace so i let it be he also was sitting with 3 others.....because of first mishap with a slim tall female that once had been a man .....you see i like them tall and slim....i picked  short average looker sitting by herself in a bar...barley 157cm....so you can imagine my surprise when i seen the 3rd leg....on reflection due to the day i had my head was rather ummmuped...would have thrown her clothes out of the window but they were sealed shut anyway threw him/her out and had another shower....at least i had been smart enough to lock everything in the safe...

:clap2:

Fj is slow off the mark tonight.....comon fella....i knocked of the reining premier today....and just 50 odd points off average for the DD....you wanna consider joining fantasy footy Soooooper mr loveable chooks makes available  for us cheap charlies...

Can i knock Grant off in the first week of the FF Finals? who has played in every Fantasy Grand final ever? yep soooooooper he's played in 3 on the trot winning last year against the hapless DD.....now thats a super record both in appearances and the Collingwood award for getting there but not going all the way....he and i  are 1 win each...Fj never won a thing by the way....oh u ask about number 3.....was a down year and the AFL site threw in some fella teams....one of the fella teams made it through but all credit to Grant that year as TV members faltered he held the flag for us but was done in the final....

• Like 1

Over a few beers, AlexRRR told me she/he had a great figure.

Said she was 36, 24 and 7.5...…….

hahaha..My average is high for you son......i have rather stringent requierments of who i bother with....she might have been short and average for me she would have been  8+ for most others.....

ps...the tall slim lady boy i made a mistake with......well she wasn't a lady boy she had the full monty....so sweet...so good looking....took me a full 3 hrs to wake up to something was wrong... the dees today it just took 30 min....even got her into the shower to check her out....was totally fooled...but i kinda knew something wasn't quite right....i could not proceed she left and next day i went through it step by step.....on reflection it was her nipples yep her nipples.....might surprise you to know...my last TGF for 2 ys....was tall and very slim...Books met her....i have to say i was very very worried she might be a ladyboy....with the full monty.....except i made myself feel better by thinking her nipples are of a woman....and no guy has a crutch like that....hehehe....of course when i told her she had the biggest laugh....

5 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

hahaha..My average is high for you son......i have rather stringent requierments of who i bother with....she might have been short and average for me she would have been  8+ for most others.....

ps...the tall slim lady boy i made a mistake with......well she wasn't a lady boy she had the full monty....so sweet...so good looking....took me a full 3 hrs to wake up to something was wrong... the dees today it just took 30 min....even got her into the shower to check her out....was totally fooled...but i kinda knew something wasn't quite right....i could not proceed she left and next day i went through it step by step.....on reflection it was her nipples yep her nipples.....might surprise you to know...my last TGF for 2 ys....was tall and very slim...Books met her....i have to say i was very very worried she might be a ladyboy....with the full monty.....except i made myself feel better by thinking her nipples are of a woman....and no guy has a crutch like that....hehehe....of course when i told her she had the biggest laugh....

That went right over your head my son.

36, 24 and 7.5

36 inch breasts, 24 inch waist and 7.5 inch donger:biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Will27 said:

That went right over your head my son.

36, 24 and 7.5

36 inch breasts, 24 inch waist and 7.5 inch donger:biggrin:

NO it did not fella.....ex had inplants i just reminded her recently i was never keen on them....so the 36 is right she was a 26 i think and thats god dam slim  in Thailand....i bought her a pair of black levis....the 7.5 no way he was a wee WILLIE....lucky to be 3.5 still was a shock........ex didnt have one....so it was a relief........

• Like 1