Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

On 6/8/2020 at 10:16 AM, farmerjo said:

Hi Guys.

Still in the boondocks overseas and can't put my tips in,would the moderators of the tipping mind if i place them on here for time being.

Mate put them in and we will calculate.  Any edits after a game then void.  You can also P.M them.

Old WILL WILL be pacing up and down the drive way just itching for tonights start.....Has the mrs escaped and is out for dinner? She might have left you some burnt Pad Thai in the oven.....more likely you have to fend for yourself....

Tip Old WILL ...along with Harry yep hes in...mocca magic 1 and mocca magic 2 in Pickett means Dee's WILL have class on the ball all of the time and in the forward pocket all of the time.....if these guys live up to there hype we could be terrorising defences by years end...but wait theres more....two West Aussies are included...its meant to be boths first game even i though Luck Jackson played round 1....he is nicked name "egg" after watching the Dees utube channel with him in a staring roll i can see why....instead of waiting 5 ys and we getting 5 first round draft pics for him you can have him now for one first round pick....Im dam sure the Eagles WILL be watching with anticipation over Jackson and Rivers....so highly spoke of last night they the Dee's think the sun shines out of Rivers backside....should be intresting....Rivers by the way seemed quite intelligent....Picket aparently is a beautiful boy....but shy in front of the camera whist Jackson is an instagram legend.....

Big boss Bartlet came on with Gary Pert...recall him? fell out with Edd and vanished just to turn up as GM or what ever for us.....I think he might be gay....well he may swing both ways....doesnt talk like he played footy thats for sure....What did they say? they said a lot, and what did it mean? not much, they just kept presenting the same thing in a new word format every 10 min.....And why was i watching? i went to bed and couldnt sleep so got up and made a cup of tea and stuffed myself, that normaly works, while surfed utube......it didnt work, i must have woke every hour on the hour when i went back to bed...... what works and is fool proof is sex.....but alas i live alone.... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Great to see Hawthorn losing big time!

I didnt watch the game, anyone watch it?

I did......though I prefer the Cats to loose most of the time....Meanwhile at Deeland Pretty Boy Piucket with blond tips got caught being naughty so mocha magic 2 is out for this week.....Dee's should be nervous as Radars men have a point to prove...I mean they cant be poo for ever.....

\

So whats Simon got up his sleeve? can he coach? or what? I will stop being negative till the mid point of the season and then review....

Watching last night....Frost who played ok seemed like a dumb thing to do to let him go....can play tall or short and extremely quick, when Oscar Mac is in and out like a yoyo....id say Oscars case is up this year and if big bro Tom cant get it together he can go too....no room for him in defense now...and to be honest he was a liability there anyway, I use to cringe when he played there...

Hawks well I use to like....not into pillaging FA to make your team....im happy if they keep loosing....Turned the game off early last quarter it was so thrilling and when to bed....

Choo has his Demon jumper ready to put on for the 4pm start....ho reminds me Books...did you find a swans out fit for choco? white and red on chocolate dog wont look to hot and with his eyes,.......only his mum could love him....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I did......though I prefer the Cats to loose most of the time....Meanwhile at Deeland Pretty Boy Piucket with blond tips got caught being naughty so mocha magic 2 is out for this week.....Dee's should be nervous as Radars men have a point to prove...I mean they cant be poo for ever.....

\

So whats Simon got up his sleeve? can he coach? or what? I will stop being negative till the mid point of the season and then review....

Watching last night....Frost who played ok seemed like a dumb thing to do to let him go....can play tall or short and extremely quick, when Oscar Mac is in and out like a yoyo....id say Oscars case is up this year and if big bro Tom cant get it together he can go too....no room for him in defense now...and to be honest he was a liability there anyway, I use to cringe when he played there...

Hawks well I use to like....not into pillaging FA to make your team....im happy if they keep loosing....Turned the game off early last quarter it was so thrilling and when to bed....

Choo has his Demon jumper ready to put on for the 4pm start....ho reminds me Books...did you find a swans out fit for choco? white and red on chocolate dog wont look to hot and with his eyes,.......only his mum could love him....

See, you are getting your money's worth with Kayo:smile:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Will27 said:

See, you are getting your money's worth with Kayo:smile:

Well there is only so much utube you can watch.......I mean how many former Soviet run down villages can you see that arnt the same? and how many times do you want to see half a naked and smiling Arlina?......I WILL wAtch just the Dees today and thats it.....EPL starts next week and NFL in sept.....

I do struggle to watch other AFL clubs these days, though I like watching the Pies they have this intensity I like about there play....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Jeez mate. You already have a handicap with that snaggle-toothed mutt and then you go and put a Melbourne Guernsey on him!
If you want to attract the women old fella don't be seen with him!

• Like 2

Ahhh i feel sorry for you Radar but im sure your team WILL do better than mine this year......after quarter time....NOTHING....

I WILL refain from critzuim but gees ....i wont pick the Dees next week....

The coaching panel have NOTHING up there sleeve nothing at all....

I WILL need to check the fantasy ratings but gees where were our prime movers? Viney got better and you could almost say saved the game....

Its a real real real punshiment follwoing this team....id like to know what i did to deserve it?

• Like 2

im so traumatised turning the telly off and watching utube for the rest of the weeknd.....so im not home ok....

i had comfort....that old bottle of plonk got me through......now is the time i need a gf to console me....yet im still to meet a woman apart from that one i wont go on about who could.....i tend to met women who have NO intrest in sport...i use to think that normal untill i met the one who shall remain nameless but im playing her in fanatsy right now...well the name...brings back a lot of ....ummm memories i could do with out....

Ah!!!!!! windcheater girl said not to take it seriously........OMG what planet she on? "football is not life" she says....cretin.....there is this big gap bettween men and women....i dout after all these years it can be be bridged......its enough to be moody when you loose but to be moody when you win.....they dont get it....lucky i can kick the dog when i feel <deleted>......after i take his jumper off....

Seriously folks....hope the Dee board room were watching....them soviet villages seem a lot more inviting you know....

10 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

just a hick up fella..... i wouldnt worry to much over it.....unlike the <deleted> i had to endure for 4 quarters...

Never saw it coming.

Oh well, I'm blaming the hub:biggrin:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Ah!!!!!! windcheater girl said not to take it seriously........OMG what planet she on? "football is not life" she says....cretin.....there is this big gap bettween men and women....i dout after all these years it can be be bridged......its enough to be moody when you loose but to be moody when you win.....they dont get it....lucky i can kick the dog when i feel <deleted>......after i take his jumper off....

Seriously folks....hope the Dee board room were watching....them soviet villages seem a lot more inviting you know....

Toughen up old fella.

Maybe chooks will come over and burp you

• Haha 2

Fantasy wrap up.......

RIP knocks off the reigning primers ......congratulations....and that should put you on top of the ladder...

Chooks falls over the line...

And Better luck next time wendy.....

Some good scores there, game is around 20 to 30 min shorter.... the chaps have inproved ......

Live

Live

Live