Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

27 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

The Match review has had issues for quite a while, as has the Goal reviews. 

Im not sure if we will see any different than we have now given teh same people are administering it.

Looking at that vision, surely that is an automatic 1 week suspension?  We can only guess at how this was influenced behind the scenes

Pretty sure Burgoyne got the "good bloke" discount.

The same as Ablett last year.

Toby Greene would've gotten time methinks.

What about in 2010 when Judd was Brownlow favourite?

Opened up the Big Pavlova with an elbow.

Pav comes off bleeding and has to be stitched up.

AFL deemed it to be insufficient force to constitute a report:dry:

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Radar501 said:

The MRP is modeled loosely on a criminal court, so Silk's cleanish record must be considered a factor.   As for Greene's rap-sheet........WELL THEN!!!!

In Judd's defence, Pavlova's huge snout would have been a target hard to miss.

This seems to be how it goes.

It would be better IMO to treat each incident without reference to previous incidents. A bad tackle or elbow to the face should be seen as a suspension regardless of circumstances.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

This seems to be how it goes.

It would be better IMO to treat each incident without reference to previous incidents. A bad tackle or elbow to the face should be seen as a suspension regardless of circumstances.

I'm pretty sure previous incidents and the players history are not taken into account anymore.

There shouldn't be a rule for one and another rules for others but we know that's not how it works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BookmanBkk said:

Big upset from Hawks last night. Shame i didn't back myself in the tipping.  oh dear me..

On other news...for those that missed Kane Cornes Damien Barrett smack piece on Adelaide and Mark Riccutio.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/454159/barrett-why-ricciuto-must-go-after-latest-crow-brand-damage-

Don't see anything wrong with it TBH.

Club is under siege. Roo was asked a quest by James Brayshaw and had the minerals to answer it truthfully. I wouldn't be upset about that if I was a Crows supporter.

The media is always screaming out to get more information from clubs and when someone put's their head up, they want to shoot it off.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

On 6/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, ripstanley said:

The only reason I beat FJ was he had 4 players DNP. If he could have accessed the system he would have thrashed me.

A win is a win.......The lord works in mysterious ways.....take the blessing you may have deserved it in another life.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Well it's getting bloody ridiculous.  Now the leftard nuffies are calling for the banning of the Collingwood, Carlton and St Kilda club songs.  Apparently the music and some lyrics date back to slave trade on the cotton fields of the U.S South.  

A few inner city Latte sipping white indigenous people have found them to be extremely offensive to blacks who are still suffering the pain of their ancestors.  Can't see Eddie rolling over and changing the Collingwood theme song.

<deleted>!

Next they'll be demanding that Adam Cooney change his name.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Will27 said:

<deleted>!

Next they'll be demanding that Adam Cooney change his name.

Shhhhh.  Don't give them ideas.  I can see them reading your post and saying, yea that's a good one let's ban Cooney.  They have already called for the family name Coon to be taken off cheese.  But seriously how many indigenous players have sung the club theme songs with pride after winning a game and thought nothing of it.  It's these white lefty 2% indigenous who are stirring the pot 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Lever is on 750 a season including incentives........I would have to agree with Mark he aint worth it at the moment.....but then again there all not worth it at the moment at my club, though i WILL say if a player is happy where he is most will take less to stay which wasnt the case at the Crows....seemd like they were all dieing to get out of the place and fast....

Lever to the Dees, MGovern & Betts to the Blues ....Greenwood to the Suns .....hardly rockert sicence there fellas none of them teams are in a window of anything....Mark something stinks at your club....might be you....

Spot on Uncle

Lever was offered 50% more than his worth so of course he moved clubs

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

Well it's getting bloody ridiculous.  Now the leftard nuffies are calling for the banning of the Collingwood, Carlton and St Kilda club songs.  Apparently the music and some lyrics date back to slave trade on the cotton fields of the U.S South.  

A few inner city Latte sipping white indigenous people have found them to be extremely offensive to blacks who are still suffering the pain of their ancestors.  Can't see Eddie rolling over and changing the Collingwood theme song.

Sam Newman has parted ways from Channel 9 for actualy saying what that Floyd fella was....a crim, jailbird druggie and a few other things while still acknowledging that that the taking of his life was totally wrong....

Its the being in lockdown for a few months all the wirrly birds have come out ........

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Will27 said:

Gee gang

Tonight's game is a real hard one to tip IMO.

Josh Kelly another late out to go with Toby Greene.

I'm not sure GWS have a great record in Melbourne and you'd think the Bulldogs are

due to bounce back after the week they've had.

Oh well, just hope it's a good game.

Didn't seem too hard ????

• Like 2