Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Well done JK on a great career.

Mundy's turn to celebrate this week at Optus.

Some good games and the 8 far from settled.

4 still in tipping race so the pressure is on,

I hope to break into the 100 club this week???? and join the rest.

• Like 2

Well North continue to shock, Carey and Stevens @ it again at the 96 flag reunion, bla bla bla behind my back the exulted one told the little guy, you calling me a lier? And off they go again…. If I was Wayne I wouldn’t be pushing anything with Stevens….some people honestly, and Wayne sounds intelligent on the telly too….

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 9:55 AM, farmerjo said:

Lighten up Alex????

North are only heading in one direction,UP.

Nervous win by your boys,glad they won for the competitions sake.

Just need the Hawks to roll the Tigers today.

Ho almost forgot....i watched that game like i was a coach.....pitiful lot they are....said it before we just raise our standard to who we play, Blues 3 top mids out and on a slide, looking like wet weet bix...and we almost let them win.....

Defence dont spread the ball around to create corridors, mids bomb it in, forwards dont lead and if they do there mostly ignored, yep most players are down by 5% at least, you have noticed teams are cutting out Leaver by going over his head or just sending it the other side of the ground.....forward line is often cluttered, dont Simone talk during the breaks?

Hunt is not really a half back is he....my guess is wing, has the build and speed with a raking long kick, Harms is sadly missed and is a half forward mid he and Christian should be rotated in my view both are goal kickers, only room on the ground for Spargo or Neal-Bullen not both, Jackson? what is it? the promise if you sign you play ruck? should be playing half forward especially since big Tom is out, with a 10 min spell on the ball, were loosing a lot of drive while big Max is playing second fiddle to the kid...Sparrow? love the kid but needs to be playing at Casey for a while, Brayshaw should be on the ball and is kinda all over the place....yes yes i know hes had more on ball lately...

They need to find a half back flanker either trade or draft, they also need to find someone like one of the Dacos's who spins turns runs you around and still gets a long raking kick off....and whats with the defence trying to mark the ball in a pack.....hey fells you punch it mr Petty in particular....

There undefeated at least to last week over at Casey surely theres a few p[layers ready to come in.....and thats part of the problem, no fresh faces.

Anyway it was a big ask for them to rock up again even the mighty Tigers couldnt do it the first time....the stars could align in the house of a mercury retrograde with a Gemini moon and big mouthed venus watching on the horizons.....so you never know but i wouldnt put money on it....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Uncle Alex

Simmo is contracted for another 3 years so he's not under pressure as a layout would be huge.

Would want to see improvement next year.

Hinkley is the only AFL coach who has survived 10 years without a premiership.

I agree with you, Geeling look unstoppable.

Reckon only Geelong, Melbourne and Sydney can win it.

Simpson must have the same manager as Goodwin....who share the same manager with Deshaun Watson........Air tight space age tried and tested, do the Browns own the Eagles? they gave a serial sex pest predator QB Watson a 5 year deal fully guaranteed..........and made him the top earner in the NFL by doing it....

Baker is now starting for the Panthers thats another team i have to watch this season...

• Like 2

A few guys putting their hand up for a trade keeping the week rolling along.

Nothing North need standing out,maybe a play for Ollie Henry if he doesn't sign with Collingwood.

A Brad Hill goes against all the guys we delisted a couple of years a go although i saw what Daniel Wells did for Collingwood getting a good ball user into their team to help them improve.

Hope we can hang onto Zurhaar but the body language didn't look good in the last round.

I still can't get my head around the All Australian team selections,the easiest solution to me is wait till after the Brownlow count then players with the most votes for the position get in.

• Like 2