Why farangs dont fit into thailand

1 hour ago, sfokevin said:

Consider yourself lucky!... An XL here is a tight fit for me... :coffee1:

I have noticed it has become a lot easier to find XL clothes that fit, thanks to the obesity epidemic that has puffed out the citizenry in this country. It was definitely not as easy 30 years ago. And all the Salvation Army and Goodwill stuff that ends up on sale in flea markets around the country really helps too...

Meant to be a bashing thread but its just silly. What jobs what I want to do, like most we came here to retire and time goes by even quicker if you keep yourself busy with hobbies , the gym, eating at the mall, coffee shop, female entertainment , a few beers at the local

5 minutes ago, madmen said:

Meant to be a bashing thread but its just silly. What jobs what I want to do, like most we came here to retire and time goes by even quicker if you keep yourself busy with hobbies , the gym, eating at the mall, coffee shop, female entertainment , a few beers at the local

Yes but im still of working age.

• Like 1

How often do you shower? So many farangs in Pattaya have terrible body odour. The Europeans over 50 seem to smell the worst. If you smell, you won’t make any real friends in Thailand.

Shower often and wear clean clothes.

• Haha 1

Farang sometimes don't fit in because we observe and query. Thai authority (particularly) hate to lose face simply just by doing "stupid", that farang notices and calls them out!

Farang can do "stupid" but they don't lose face. Stupid when their "off their face" though! ????

4 minutes ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

Yes but im still of working age.

Honestly people of working age are better off working in the west untill they either amass a large amount of dollars or hit the pension

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, madmen said:

Honestly people of working age are better off working in the west untill they either amass a large amount of dollars or hit the pension

But i was lonely in the western world.

Lonelyness is bad nowdays at home, even considered a health hazard worse than smoking.

• Like 1

as you have stated you dont have any qualifications to work so why not do something else with your time. Take up a hobby or find something you like to do, to me the only wasted space appears to be you and your attitude, easier for you to sit on a bar stool and whinge about others, get a life

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Farang sometimes don't fit in because we observe and query. Thai authority (particularly) hate to lose face simply just by doing "stupid", that farang notices and calls them out!

Farang can do "stupid" but they don't lose face. Stupid when their "off their face" though! ????

People who stereotype are usually untraveled and looked down upon in their home countries.  Like what intelligent Farang is going to call out a Thai military of police officer?  ????

Edited by marcusarelus

Why farangs dont fit into Thailand.

"Are we all wanting to come to a place that does infact not want or need us ?"

Do you really think they don't need us? If all Farangs moved out of Thailand, and there was no more tourists, expats etc, where would all these big wigs get their income streams from? How would they afford their big

houses and fancy cars, keep their Mia Nois etc.

They may not want us, but they sure need us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

What is that medal for?

Do medals really need to be for something? Ever seen a photo of Britains Price Charles. his brothers, the old duke, and the rest of his clan?

Plenty medals among that lot that don't mean anything.:cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 1