Trump calls Muslim lawmaker Ilhan Omar 'out of control' in latest attack

webfact

A post containing over sized font from posting content from a news article has been removed, this has been noted in previous edits of posts containing over size font.   Please make sure the content is not in over sized font when posting:

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read.

A post commenting on moderation was also removed. 

Beyond ludicrous when Trump accuses anyone else for being "out of control".

Regarding assimilation (and not assimilating seen as bad); how many posters here speak Thai? How many have integrated themselves into local community of Thais? How many have genuine Thai friends? How many have adopted Buddhism? How many have real relationships with Thais, not just "pay to play"?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Beyond ludicrous when Trump accuses anyone else for being "out of control".

Regarding assimilation (and not assimilating seen as bad); how many posters here speak Thai? How many have integrated themselves into local community of Thais? How many have genuine Thai friends? How many have adopted Buddhism? How many have real relationships with Thais, not just "pay to play"?

How many people want the TV crowd living near them, for that point? I came back to the USA for the rights I am afforded. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

How many people want the TV crowd living near them, for that point? I came back to the USA for the rights I am afforded. 

Well I understand your retuning for the rights your afforded.

But the amount of time you spend here does suggest you are missing ‘the TV crowd’.

And of course, your new neighbors have a member of ‘the TV crowd’ amongst them.

21 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

At the end of the day people vote with their pocketbooks. What's in it for them? If you're on public assistance you'll go with any dem, I would. I only hope AOC and omar keep up the good work.

When she ran in her district she won on a progressive platform

"Medicare for all," criminal justice reform and abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).But now she has gone national

If she continues with her off the cuff remarks about  making light of terror in America she will be a great boost in winning the swing voter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kasane said:

This is Trump's Willie Horton moment. Trump maybe a loathsome pussy grabber but the pro politicians cannot hold a candle to him. 

The economy turning in some great numbers and he's still unpopular. He's managed a feat no other politician could.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 300sd said:

She's out of control......a real piece of work and I don't care what party she is playing at. I'm more American then she ever will be and I'm not American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZvtMyeUhNc

She is right. The question: 'would you look the other way if war crimes are being committed because you think it is in the US interests' is a very legitimate question.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

She is right. The question: 'would you look the other way if war crimes are being committed because you think it is in the US interests' is a very legitimate question.

A question like that "should be" an insult to most Americans who love their country. It is not a legitimate question coming from a member of congress. She was not there to ask questions, only there to insult Americans. And I don't care what party you follow, I sleep with neither of them.

• Like 1