The Official Glasgow Rangers thread 2019-2020

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have had a request to start a new Rangers thread. I think that  there are a few lurkers who would like to contribute. So here we have it. Season nearly over. We look ahead to the coming season. Even a

Several posts have been removed. Please stick to football and keep the religious bullshit out of it. Thanks.

I have stop reading this thread, my mind keeps switching to reading in a Scottish accent every time. 

Posted Images

Better team won. No excuses. Though the stuff at the end is just not on. No place for racism in sport or anywhere.

An unsatisfactory performance and a draw is better than getting your arsed kicked. 

So here's to the future. 😁

13 hours ago, rott said:

An unsatisfactory performance and a draw is better than getting your arsed kicked. 

So here's to the future. 😁

Still undefeated in the league. 

• Like 1
On 3/22/2021 at 5:16 PM, rott said:

I had an idea I'd posted something, just couldn't remember what and where. 

Been on the <deleted>?

• 4 weeks later...

Well that was <deleted>. Fair play to Saint Johnstone, they wanted it more. Their keeper was the man of the match.

14 hours ago, Jockstar said:

I'll just leave this here. Top performance.

That vid doesn't seem to be available in Thailand mate. Well, not on my laptop anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's it for another season. Unbeaten in the league is a fantastic achievement. Good run in Europe. However not good enough in the cups. Mission accomplished this season to get to the 55. Good result also yesterday against Aberdeen. This guy here is one of the reasons we have been as good  as we have.

• Like 1

What disgraceful scenes in Glasgow.  Are there any more thuggish and sectarian supporters than Rangers fans?  Presumably it's only a minority, but even so, the TV footage was shocking.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Hello brothers

Just found this thread, sorry for being late to the party

Season ticket holder East enclosure since 1991-92, in fact my last paid ticket was the Aberdeen game when Big Mark bagged 2

Getting ready fo the Euros, but always following the Famous

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I know its only pre season and you cant look too much into it. But 2-1 against Real Madrid is a great confidence booster before the real season starts next week.

• Like 1

After our recent defeat of Real Madrid. One of their fans gives his view on how Rangers play.

Not the result we would have hoped for. Though could have been worse. 2-1 better than 2-0. Not good enough. Need to get back up to speed soon. 

Hmm, this wasn't meant to be. 

A'holes proving themselves as bad as those others by wanting Gerald out. 

This is reality, this is football, these things happen but time to get on with it and stop screwing up. 

2 hours ago, rott said:

Hmm, this wasn't meant to be. 

A'holes proving themselves as bad as those others by wanting Gerald out. 

This is reality, this is football, these things happen but time to get on with it and stop screwing up. 

Anyone calling for Gerrard to go needs their head examined. <deleted> happens. Its football. Now we need to make sure we get into the Europa and get back to wining ways in the league and the cups.

• Like 1
On 8/14/2021 at 7:07 AM, rott said:

Well that feels better. 🤗

A more relaxed frame of mind for the rest of the weekend. 

Fringe players all looking good. Need some momentum now.

• 2 weeks later...

Old Firm prediction

Rangers will win because, the Rangers midfield pair of Davis and Kamara will dominate the ball

Morelos is due a goal as hes getting more and more chances each game now.

Roofe will be back and he’s very very clever footballer

As for Celtic

Ange ball is chaotic at best. Against AZ they were a total shambles, Rogic and Turnball were running around like headless chickens, and as for the Celtic defense well they are still incredibly weak

Only Cal Mac in the midfield and he will get overrun by Rangers midfielders and Kent or Roofe.

Rangers to play a 4-2-2-2 formation, this will strangle the middle of the pitch

I enjoyed that game. Considering we are missing players for various reasons. I'll take 1-0 results all day long. 

• 1 month later...

Going into this game knowing that a win for either team would take either team top. It was Hibs who against the run of play scored first. Second half we came out really wanting it and it was only a matter of time. Good Goal by sub Roofe with Morelos getting a second. Rangers now go into the international break sitting top.