Motorbike driver dies after colliding with truck in Thalang

webfact

She won’t be doing that behavior again....lacking basic driving training which in turn voids the necessary instincts and proper repetition behavior required to drive / ride safely on the road....

high risk behavior high risk  outcome....

3 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

She won’t be doing that behavior again....lacking basic driving training which in turn voids the necessary instincts and proper repetition behavior required to drive / ride safely on the road....

high risk behavior high risk  outcome....

Right. Just go back to page 1 and then to page 2 and read posts by donim. Poster has very valid points to blame truck driver on this accident. Only way to avoid this is to speed up. RIP

On 5/9/2019 at 3:24 PM, geoffbezoz said:

And when 98% of the nation are indoctrinated with Buddhist hocus pocus  which people consider and believes protects them from their own stupidity, it will never be fixed.

Not only Buddhist beliefs but also many other religious beliefs.

I have never been able to understand why people are so concerned when a believer dies - surely they are going to meet their "maker"? Isn't that what they have been "practising" for? ????  The exception being little kids. Even in religion there is still a "me first" attitude. In one very large christian following the fallen can confess, ask forgiveness for their "sin" and then their free to do it all over again?

So, perhaps, we should not be overly concerned about people killing themselves through their own stupidity, (in the words of "Queen" - Another one.....) just that such deaths often affect others as well. There, is where our sympathies should lay?

Yup, I know, a bloody hardnosed attitude.

Edited by lvr181
Correction
  • Like 1