SURVEY: Time to start impeachment proceedings?

Scott

SURVEY: Time to start impeachment proceedings against Trump?  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

because all we ever get from leftists is HRC won the popular vote, regardless of its irrelevance to winning. then we start hearing the

blather about an illegitimate president, based on nothing but emotion.

306 electoral votes to 227. 

Except you are missing a salient point.

In this thread it was a Trump supporter who made the fake claim that Americans elected Trump.

Please forgive those of us who have desire to leave lies unchallenged.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Except you are missing a salient point.

In this thread it was a Trump supporter who made the fake claim that Americans elected Trump.

Please forgive those of us who have desire to leave lies unchallenged.

well now, the electoral college is comprised of winning a states electoral votes, that is decided by the people

in that state.

you will have to eventually get over it.....or it seems you don not intend to.

oh wait, it was RUSSIA!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

journalism used to be unbiased without conflicts of interest but alot has changed. suggesting people should self censor and not be able to voice their opinions is unconstitutional. trump is clearly not calling for violence against the media.

there will always be unstable people that may interpret things in a way that compels them to violence.

music bands have been blamed-sued alleging their songs inspired suicide/murder.

Pearl Jam’s ”Jeremy” Blamed for Death

Last year, 16-year-old Barry Loukaitis walked into his classroom at the Frontier Junior High School in Moses Lake, Wash., with a rifle and opened fire on his class. Loukaitis shot and killed three people including his teacher and seriously wounded a fourth.

The boy’s attorney said the video for “Jeremy,” a song by Pearl Jam about an unpopular boy who brings a gun into his classroom and starts shooting people, helped incite the boy’s rage and shooting frenzy. A jury in Seattle watched the video several times Monday to determine whether or not “Jeremy” may have set the boy off. At press time, we had no news on the jury’s decision.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pearl-jams-jeremy-blamed-for-deaths-120023/

perpetually confused

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 19.29.53.png

• Like 1

Yeeeessssss please TRY.....,..it ensures his landslide VICTORY WILL JUST BE THAT MUCH BIGGER IN 2020.

Anyone that thinks u can impeach a guy with an outstanding record of accomplishments like his is an absolute IDIOT~!!

Anyone that thinks there is a 2/3 vote in the Senate is an even bigger idiot than that.

Stupid beyond my level of comprehension.

Yeeeessssss please TRY.....,..it ensures his landslide VICTORY WILL JUST BE THAT MUCH BIGGER IN 2020.

Anyone that thinks u can impeach a guy with an outstanding record of accomplishments like his is an absolute IDIOT~!!

Anyone that thinks there is a 2/3 vote in the Senate is an even bigger idiot than that.

Stupid beyond my level of comprehension.
I don't find your argument persuasive. It's basically true believer talk.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Sad 1

Well looks like the trolls and or bots are active lol but don’t worry Nancy will be there to change donalds nappy after he makes a fool of himsielf in Europe and just add fuel to investigate him further

7 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

They need this impeachment badly as a media show. as the coup plot failed and declass is going to take center stage.

There was no coup plot. Let's keep this topic FACTS BASED, shall we?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

yes, not only that but because of that, it is every candidates strategy to win by electoral votes, hillary included

Not all have the help of a foreign government. 

And then go and admit they had the help of a foreign government. 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It is so funny as you are the one doing the twist here. lol It's like some parallel universe. 

Let’s seeeee take away women’s rights to control their body’s how many lies in 2 years?helinsky? Obstruction?naaaaa we aren’t forgetting no matter how hard donald try’s to distract I’d love to see him impeached but I’m afaraid we will have to wait for 2029

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tug said:

Let’s seeeee take away women’s rights to control their body’s how many lies in 2 years?helinsky? Obstruction?naaaaa we aren’t forgetting no matter how hard donald try’s to distract I’d love to see him impeached but I’m afaraid we will have to wait for 2029

If you post the same thing more frequently and yell louder you will be more righter.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I can't take the survey.  The missing answer: Yes, I can't wait for the idiot Democrats to impeach him so they lose everything in 2020, isn't there.

Be careful what you wish for. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Be careful what you wish for. 

Impeach him.  I dare you.  Donald wants it, I want it, most Republicans want it, so grow a pair and do it.  I double-dare you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Impeach him.  I dare you.  Donald wants it, I want it, most Republicans want it, so grow a pair and do it.  I double-dare you.

Are you confusing me with Nancy Pelosi?

Yes, I know the theory that impeaching "trump" is going to help "trump" and while I acknowledge that is possible it could just as easily ruin "trump" even without senate conviction.

So I say do it too but you better talk to Nancy.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, seajae said:

you really need to learn the laws, only small parts are not released because doing so would be illegal, barr cannot release them without breaking the law but being a dem voter you are too ignorant to realize that. Love how you lot are so pathetic and refuse to see the truth of the matter and see only the BS biased crap pushed by your idiotic members of the govt, pelosi is a drunk and cant even string a sentence together without stumbling over words and drooling, most of the others are corrupt and aoc is just plain brain dead and then of course you have your terrorist supporters in the mix as well and all the tax evaders, glad I am not an american, the embarrassment would be too much

Not an American? That's surprising.