Trump calls London mayor "stone cold loser" as he lands in the UK

webfact

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When I lived there, there were more immigrants living in London than English. In the hospitals that I worked in, English staff were almost non existent.

The English would-be staff don't want to do the work, they'd rather stick to benefits.

Edited by Blue Muton
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Poor Geelong

yes... but can you imagine the scene!

The Don;

met by  PM BoJo

and a Mayor to create the menage hair trois

but this is the sort of thing the world country leaders expect!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Respect for Trump?? you must be kidding, it would be reciprocal if he could do so

He should show some respect, but I doubt he can spell the word

nope. I was saying that him being a guest if the UK he himself should show respect and manners, you thought I was telling you to respect him, nope, never in your wildest dreams that guy deserves respect, in order to deserve respect one should respect others

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

nope. I was saying that him being a guest if the UK he himself should show respect and manners, you thought I was telling you to respect him, nope, never in your wildest dreams that guy deserves respect, in order to deserve respect one should respect others

ok cheers

• Haha 2

"@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly 'nasty' to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom,"

Just because the American one is white, but not wise? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bomber said:

every word that comes out of sun tan mans mouth is ruining BJs chances of being PM,i just cannot see any tories voting for anyone who speaks highly of tango man,i bet even Boris is pleased when this clowns visit is over.

Betfair see that differently.....Boris was available at 7/2 touching 4/1.....as of right now 13/8

• Like 1

Just now, keithsimmonds said:

Betfair see that differently.....Boris was available at 7/2 touching 4/1.....as of right now 13/8

i dont think he has been 4-1,i could be wrong but a checked one day last week and he was 2-1,anyway i still think many tory MPs who were going to vote for BJ will be annoyed with Sun tan man bulling BJ up and could switch just to piss Trump off,maybe he wants to be pisssed on ???? i meant off

Just now, baboon said:

Whether you like Khan or not, he is the Mayor of London and this little small vulgarian of a president should learn to mind his manners or not bother coming back again.

Hopefully the US will come to it's (sic) senses and toss this idiot into the bin!

Yes, hopefully.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, the guest said:

Whether you like Trump or not he's still the President of the USA, and this small little twit of a mayor should shut his mouth and provide the best welcome on a state visit. 

Hopefully the UK will come to it's senses and toss this idiot into the bin !

no room at the b inn,big fat don has it overflowing with blubber and his bouffant,