Police called to disturbance at UK PM candidate Johnson's home

rooster59

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Right so now you’re off on a denial of Johnson’s habit of telling lies.

Take that up with the editor of the Times who fired him for lying.

33 years ago the Times sacked him for faslifying a quote by his Godfather  .

I wouldnt consider that to be a "lie" and certainly not "serial lying"

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

In the context of Johnson’s political ambitions and his past recorded behaviour, yes I agree. Not at all good optics.

That depends entirely on your perspective. Someone who defends the right of women to dress like letterboxes might be well-regarded

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If their screaming and shouting was audible beyond the walls of their house, it wasn’t private.

His girlfriend was distinctly heard saying "I've told you often enough 'not in the bum, never in the bum' now get out of my house!  You'll be doing that to the whole kingdom soon enough!"

:cheesy:

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Unfortunately you are probably right.

Do you think that the Police should be allowed to give their personal cam footage to the media ?

Like, if they walked into Corbyns bedroom and videoed him in bed with Diane Abbot , should that be made public ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Would probably be illegal to disclose the publicly 

Agreed, and I would be most surprized if there isn't CCTV or other devices inside and outside the flat, given his status in security terms.

Edited by evadgib

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In which case all evidence becomes open for scrutiny before an open court.

Even assuming Johnson has grounds for pressing charges, he’d be stupid to do so.

Have you contacted him with your advice...?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder how some of the anti-Boris brigade would have behaved during the Thirties when Churchill was out of favour. Had social media existed then I'd expect we could substitute "Winston" for "Boris" and nothing else would need to change. The same could be said about how the future King Edward VII was regarded when Prince of Wales. He nevertheless is regarded by historians as a "successful" king

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Do you think that the Police should be allowed to give their personal cam footage to the media ?

Like, if they walked into Corbyns bedroom and videoed him in bed with Diane Abbot , should that be made public ?

would have thought the immense public health risk of watching such a video would mean it was impossible to release ????  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Benroon said:

OK pick from these 

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/times-boris-johnson-flat-lied/

I even learnt something, he now has a couple of abortions to his credit from another fling (how someone in that state gets women is another topic!!)

Certainly a deceitful pile of something;

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1139287/Boris-Johnson-wife-married-women-Allegra-Mostyn-Owen-Marina-Wheeler-Carrie-Symonds

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Boris really has no need to explain anything to anyone .

Why dont you tell us all what the reason for your last argument with your Gf was all about ?

Its his personal life and its nothing to do with anyone else .

Boris Johnson is a public figure standing for the highest public office, regardless off protestations to the contrary his personal life is of interest to the general public.

The personal lives of TVF members discussing this issue are not the topic of or at all relevant to the discussion.

• Sad 1

Just now, Benroon said:

Yet again - I'm not running to be the UK PM - why can you not comprehend that is the pertinent point ? 

I agree it may be his personal life but its his keeping quiet that is causing him issues and providing enemies with target practice. If he cannot handle a domestic, no doubt trivial, incident how the hell can he deal with an international serious incident? His nickname is Bojo the Clown for gods sake.

PM is indeed a public job , but this is his personal life :

Would you like Boris to go on television and say " I told her to record "love Island" and she recorded the news instead" and thats why I got annoyed?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

So all Bojo needs to do is set the record straight thus removing the opportunity for your angst...…..but he won't ! Odd

No, I'm rarely confused by such simple subject matter. This remark made by you asserts that I am anxious about this aspect of his campagin, which I am not.

That IS simple to understand no? 

As for

20 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Bojo just needs to put the record straight and it all goes away.

How do you know he won't in due course? In any case, even if he did, would he be believed? Certainly not by those biased against him (such as yourself). So what would be the use of it? Especially as it is (for the 4th time) - A PRIVATE MATTER, so doesn't actually require a public explanation.

You have a very set opinion of him and Brexit I'm sure, and that's fine - totally your prerogative, but I don't happen to share it, I think you're dead wrong.

A foppish eccentric that has made some off-colour and questionable remarks - certainly. 

A subversive 'buffoon' who will ruin the UK, crash our economy and trash our reputation - I think not.

Also, after reading that (as per bloody usual) very biased report from the i supplement that you posted... I think the following remark went along way to redeeming him!

'and in the same month won a competition for the most offensive poem about Turkish president Recep Erdoğan, calling him a “wankerer from Ankara” '. This competition was set up by the brilliant social commentator/conservative author and journalist Douglas Murray - who offered some praise for BJ (who is himself of Turkish ancestry).

As I've said a few times, the question that counts most for the short - medium term is - 'Is BJ Britain's best hope of delivering Brexit?', I am still undecided, but I think amongst the alternative politicians that he could be, this does however remain to be seen.

Edited by CanterbrigianBangkoker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Certainly a deceitful pile of something;

Indeed he is...    so don't distort and weaken the real issues by giving any oxygen to and exaggerating these pathetic media reports about an argument in his own home, it only serves to weaken the genuine discussions that matter.

When valid and real arguments are put forwards they are only weakened when accompanied by irreverent hysteria.

• Like 1

Just now, Benroon said:

Oh ok - so the abortions from his fling ? pah no problem for Transam, collateral damage for this fat buffoon, but when I post an article link with factual calamities he's endured that's a major problem for you ?

Your adulation of Bojo becomes clear

Are you now saying folk in the UK don't have abortions, an MP cannot be involved with that stuff...?

Your agenda here is quite obvious....Sadly...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1