Thanathorn says PM is the cause of Thailand’s political ills

webfact

37 minutes ago, Denim said:

Disagree with Thanathorn on this one.

The root cause of all Thailand's political problems are the yellow shirted Muppets who give their fervant support to military coups when their party cannot win an election.

Were it not for these selfish morons the country could move forward since the military would not have a supporting power base within the population.

Hmmm - the blind yellow shirts remind me of a different colored shirt from another time - the brown shirts - - - -

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Future Forward party leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit has accused Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha of being the cause of political problems in Thailand, not the politicians who are being blamed by the Prime Minister.

All of you are guilty of the situation, none of you knows what democracy means!
Start thinking about all the mistakes you've made and still do and improve yourself before blaming others!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

I supported the coup that is right, but changed my mind after they did not leave. In the past they always did. If the PTP was less corrupt then there would never have been enough support to dislodge them. So you can say what you want basically corruption is the reason and to think that (for now with exception of FFW) the other politicians are not in it for themselves is laughable. 

Until the money is taken out of politics this will go on forever.

For all your good intention, money will never ever be taken out of politics in the past and in the future. Get over it. Corruption should never ever be the yardstick for democracy. Get over that too. 

Even squeaky clean Singapore has corruption in their politics and yes it involve money. Japan, South Korea too have serious political corruption and scandal. Democracy allows the people to have the empowerment to vote these corrupt people out or the independent justice system will bring these wrongdoers to rightful justice.

It will help Thailand get rid of corrupt political leaders if they can include in the constitution to limit the tenure of prime minister to 2 terms. I hope future constitution will include this clause as a way to end corrupt and power crazy leaders. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

For all your good intention, money will never ever be taken out of politics in the past and in the future. Get over it. Corruption should never ever be the yardstick for democracy. Get over that too. 

Even squeaky clean Singapore has corruption in their politics and yes it involve money. Japan, South Korea too have serious political corruption and scandal. Democracy allows the people to have the empowerment to vote these corrupt people out or the independent justice system will bring these wrongdoers to rightful justice.

It will help Thailand get rid of corrupt political leaders if they can include in the constitution to limit the tenure of prime minister to 2 terms. I hope future constitution will include this clause as a way to end corrupt and power crazy leaders. 

Eric, that is your opinion.. you like to think this way because it justifies having corruption and scandals in the PTP and you can say but its ok to have it.

You seriously misunderstand how justice works its not about voting people who are corrupt out its about prosecuting them. Again something you don't like.

Lets agree to disagree because we both know you will never admit to how utterly corrupt the PTP is while at the same hand only point fingers to the utterly corrupt junta. Be a bit more balanced Eric it would do you good.

*edit* i do agree with the two terms.. 100% it would help.

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

What your really saying is that corruption is OK. Or corruption is difficult to reduce / stop so forget about it.

Why am I not surprised?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Eric, that is your opinion.. you like to think this way because it justifies having corruption and scandals in the PTP and you can say but its ok to have it.

You seriously misunderstand how justice works its not about voting people who are corrupt out its about prosecuting them. Again something you don't like.

Lets agree to disagree because we both know you will never admit to how utterly corrupt the PTP is while at the same hand only point fingers to the utterly corrupt junta. Be a bit more balanced Eric it would do you good.

*edit* i do agree with the two terms.. 100% it would help.

That's a big diversion from what I posted. Never mind, I don't wish to be drawn into a tedious discursive malarkey with you or your sidekicks.  

• Like 1