Why do farangs leave their brains at the airport

watgate

1 hour ago, hellohello123 said:

Did you ever pay lots of money for a girl you loved? Pay as in per hour or spend more money than normally?

ive spent more on a girl than my normal levels for a girl that I was gaga for, but I will never be buying them cars/houses etc

admittedly, I lent a girl some money and never got it back ($2k USD equivalent) , lessen learnt eventually

And in the hindsight, would you do it again?

NO

Not going to get married again...just going to find a woman I can't stand and buy her a house!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, giddyup said:

Is it any different than a wealthy sugar daddy in a western country having a blonde bimbo as his arm candy, buying her expensive gifts and paying her rent? You don't think old Hugh Hefner (when he was alive) was bonking all those stunners for free?

me thinks in hefners case he was bonking many for free not costing him a cent as he was in charge of a business empire and made decisions that could make or break many a lucrative career and it was all corporate money

• Like 1

Every guy in my town , knew what was going on with my gf, but not one word, Pathetic, I would want to know, bros before hoes....why not say something, Thx god I not build her house and paid her 8,000 a month for 7 years, leave him a note, Do Something.......

????

7 hours ago, PoorMeMuppets said:

But if you 'fall for the first girl you meet in a bar' you surely ARE being stupid about it, no?

What i meant was ,dont rush off and marry her , when i first came i "fell in love "with nearly all the bar girls i slept with , well for a day or so at least ????

• Like 1

23 hours ago, watgate said:

So my question is why do so many farangs leave their brains at the airport?

To leave it at the airport, you first need to have a brain... He might have left it at home or had no brain to begin with ????

3 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

if they are both happy, thats fine, its their live, its their choice, its none of our business,

but if he comes onto TV once the money runs out or she has found a higher bidder or another bidder and says "oh she was different" or "I never saw this coming" than hes going to get roasted,

if the worst case and likely scenerio happens, will he just accept it and move on?

I know him since maybe 10 or 15 years. He moved already on from one 18 year old to another. The ex found a higher bidder (200k per month) and he told her she should go for it. Sometimes they still see each other and talk to each other, no hard feelings. And I am pretty sure in worst case scenario he will find another one to make him happy.

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

me thinks in hefners case he was bonking many for free not costing him a cent as he was in charge of a business empire and made decisions that could make or break many a lucrative career and it was all corporate money

His daughter was CEO from 1988 to 2009

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Is it a relationship or is it a business arrangement?

When then money ends, does the relationship?... If the guy goes into such a deal with eyes wide open knowing exactly what it is, then that's their choice. However, we see so many who seem to pull the wool over their own eyes and make fools of themselves without knowing.

Good question, I don't know.

He has an enormous pension so it's unlikely he will ever run out of money. He spends a lot but not more than he gets.

In the theoretical case that he would not pay her anymore I am not sure if she would leave him. She seems to be happy. I guess luxury life does not hurt and the guy is nice, fit for age, and educated.

I see them since years and I don't get the impression she is with him for the money. But then again lots of Thai girls have a great talent to play the role guys want to see. Is it real? I don't know. But it looks real enough.

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Good question, I don't know.

He has an enormous pension so it's unlikely he will ever run out of money. He spends a lot but not more than he gets.

In the theoretical case that he would not pay her anymore I am not sure if she would leave him. She seems to be happy. I guess luxury life does not hurt and the guy is nice, fit for age, and educated.

I see them since years and I don't get the impression she is with him for the money. But then again lots of Thai girls have a great talent to play the role guys want to see. Is it real? I don't know. But it looks real enough.

Children change things.  What started out as a business may turn into a family enterprise.  Kids and Christmas and the rest of the Farang family.  Does stuff to even the most hardened go go dancer.  

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

Well, they weren't doing it for love were they? There were certainly going to be benefits of one kind or another.

1 hour ago, Nice Boyd said:

Every guy in my town , knew what was going on with my gf, but not one word, Pathetic, I would want to know, bros before hoes....why not say something, Thx god I not build her house and paid her 8,000 a month for 7 years, leave him a note, Do Something.......

How often did you try to tell a guy that his beloved gf is not as much in love with him like she pretends?

I think I tried it maybe three times when I started to live in Thailand. All three guys didn't want to hear it. All three guys accused me of wanting to destroy their wonderful relationship, etc.

After that I never said anything again and I don't plan to get involved in any of this.

If a guy would ask me specifically if I know if his gf does this and that I would tell him the truth. But only if he asks and if he gives me the impression he wants to know the truth.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How often did you try to tell a guy that his beloved gf is not as much in love with him like she pretends?

I think I tried it maybe three times when I started to live in Thailand. All three guys didn't want to hear it. All three guys accused me of wanting to destroy their wonderful relationship, etc.

After that I never said anything again and I don't plan to get involved in any of this.

If a guy would ask me specifically if I know if his gf does this and that I would tell him the truth. But only if he asks and if he gives me the impression he wants to know the truth.

You are on the nail. Me as well. I have in a previous life, given honest and good advice to friends in the dim and distant past. I have been accused of the same and worse, they have gone and told the girls and boys what I have said!

I just  don't give advice when they come and ask, because in all honesty, they don't want it.

They want you to agree with them that they are making a brilliant decision. With foreigners in the past, I have shown them how to do visas, how to get around the system, introduced them to good reputable people who could help them with various problems involving Thai women and never had as much as a bottle of wine given for the trouble.

However, they have made a speedy run up to see me when their plans have gone to ratshit. I am middle moving into late fifties, I can no longer be bothered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

What is the problem?  it is reasonable to leave it at the airport you only need the little guy when in Thailand!

yeah, no need to carry 2 heads around, one is more than enough 555

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I find it interesting how many people are so 100% sure that this never works.

I have a friend who is over 70 and he has a Thai girlfriends who he met when she was 18 and now she is 21.

She lives with him in luxury and goes to school/university. 

He pays her a monthly "salary" which is good but a lot less than others might think.

And when I see them together (at their home or for dinner) both seem to be happy.

Obviously I am not 100% of the time together with them but for me it seems like a happy couple.

So it seems it is possible to have such a happy relationship.

wow....

On 7/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

(Ex) bar girls know often exactly how to make guys happy. I know some people would prefer a woman from a good family who would never ever do such things. But as we know good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere - and do a lot of things good girls wouldn't do. And many man love those things. ???? 

Yes, who would prefer an amateur in bed?

• Like 1