PM Johnson - Irish backstop must be abolished for a Brexit deal

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I am looking forward to a no deal and seeing just how easy it will be for the Irish. Will they put a hard border up, no. Will the country go in recession. not as bad as the potato famine but people will feel it for sure. It is even predicted that t will cause a recession across Europe and to the Euro. All because Leo likes to take orders from the EU. He is not on his own though. One of the reasons the UK is leaving.

It's good to belong to a club of honest people than to be "palaver" for 3 years contributing lies and fakes just to achieve a job as PM. It's a shame how deep a formerly recommended country can fall into the mud and destroy itself.

Good luck "Little Britain"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rott said:

United Kingdom.

???????

United? What are the basics?

Scotland wants to leave, if other parts of Britain will follow? Who knows. 

Britain is horribly devided over the Brexit. 

And the Turkish muslim called Boris is one of the main reasons. 

A clown, a populist, a liar, could be Trump's brother. 

Dear Britain is this all what you have? And you cannot see? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You seem not to understand the separation between the Government and the Courts or that the Tilbrook case was tossed out on the basis of having ''No merit".

https://endthechaos.co.uk/blog/the-tilbrook-case-is-about-polemical-and-not-legal-argument/  

Case no CO/1322/2019 dated 12th July & filed at court on 18th lists the Prime Minister and SoS for exiting the EU as defendants therefore any misunderstanding is yours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

That is so funny coming from you. Good luck. Sadly I have many Irish family and friends who disagree with you and know what the EU is about. Even worse than the British imperialism that you are still hung up on. It will be Eire who suffer more than the UK if there is a no deal.

Keep supporting Mary mac, she will lead you into the right path.

I see the irish lobby in the US are stating there will be no US trade deal with UK if Belfast Agreement compromised.

Puts the no deal on shaky ground

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, vogie said:

I just knew you would not be satisfied by one of the finest brains in the land, I bow to someone like you who can usurp JR Mogg.

Good for you, getting that off your chest. 

Now, care to answer my question. 

Edited by Bluespunk

3 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

I see the irish lobby in the US are stating there will be no US trade deal with UK if Belfast Agreement compromised.

Puts the no deal on shaky ground

Donald will probably tell them to go back home and fix their Country

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

???????

United? What are the basics?

Scotland wants to leave, if other parts of Britain will follow? Who knows. 

Britain is horribly devided over the Brexit. 

And the Turkish muslim called Boris is one of the main reasons. 

A clown, a populist, a liar, could be Trump's brother. 

Dear Britain is this all what you have? And you cannot see? 

Although Borish isnt  a "Turkish Muslim " and he also doesnt tell lies

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

I have given you video evidence, should you wish to not believe JRM is of no concern to me. I am not going into a yes/no interlude with you. End of.

That certainly does confirm my opinion on your claim on that it is “law” to leave on October 31st...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Whilst I admire him for his outspoken plans he needs to talk to the EU not tell them.

Will he get the job done ? Not with that Trump like attitude

but after brexit it will be Trump giving the orders

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vogie said:

I just knew you would not be satisfied by one of the finest brains in the land, I bow to someone like you who can usurp JR Mogg.

Is not the fact that Psrliament can change the law ( if it exist as stated) , make JRM point moot

23 minutes ago, vogie said:

Oh you mean the one who got the make up of the English cricket team (led by an Irishman) wrong with his stupid 'no EU help'.

Edited by khunken
punctuation
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Is not the fact that Psrliament can change the law ( if it exist as stated) , make JRM point moot

It is part of Art 50, I suspect you know already, if you don't want to believe JR Mogg, have you any more faith in the BBC?

"Stopping Brexit would require a change in the law in the UK, something neither the government nor the main UK opposition parties want to do at this point."

Most people would accept that there is indeed a law with the information supplied from self, so other than contacting the author Lord Kerr I will have to wait till it's my go on Spideys cristal ball.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The claim that Johnson is a 'Turkish Muslim' is a ludicrous as the claim that he doesn't tell lies.

On par with yours re Tilbrook

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The claim that Johnson is a 'Turkish Muslim' is a ludicrous as the claim that he doesn't tell lies.

What lies has he told ?

(Lets not have the bus discussion or the misquote )

29 minutes ago, vogie said:

It is part of Art 50, I suspect you know already, if you don't want to believe JR Mogg, have you any more faith in the BBC?

"Stopping Brexit would require a change in the law in the UK, something neither the government nor the main UK opposition parties want to do at this point."

Most people would accept that there is indeed a law with the information supplied from self, so other than contacting the author Lord Kerr I will have to wait till it's my go on Spideys cristal ball.

It is not part of Art 5o.

The UK legislation specifying exit day has not yet been brought into force. Section 1 of the EU withdrawal act.

JRM point was the date is UK law therefore parliament could not change it.

He is obviously wrong . Previous statute has specified dates . There as been 2 extensions to change these dates.

But the fundamental principle remains Parliament is free to change the law .

If JRM was correct the palava over prorogation would not be an issue.

• Haha 1