Biden leads Democrats as minorities favor most electable candidate vs Trump

webfact

5 hours ago, pegman said:

I think it is a near sure thing that Joe trips himself up. I expect Harris goes against Trump. If not her then Warren.

This might be the only time I have agreed with you. ???? Kamala appears to be the establishment favourite but she took a bit of a hammering from Tulsi recently. Warren also has a strong support base.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, quandow said:

I seem to recall election night 2016 where polls had Hillary winning in the 90% area. Pervy Sleepy Uncle Joe doesn't stand a chance against Trump.

Your recall is bad. Fivethirtyeight.com the gold standard of aggregators gave Trump a 28%chance

• Like 2

4 hours ago, quandow said:

I seem to recall election night 2016 where polls had Hillary winning in the 90% area. Pervy Sleepy Uncle Joe doesn't stand a chance against Trump.

Did you hear his campaign speech in the guise of consoling the El Paso shooting victims?

2 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Not a liberal, but if Democrats want to beat President Trump—they will have to move to center.  Forget open borders and Medicare for all.  Those issues will guarantee defeat.

God knows what your idea of the center is.

While Medicare for all is not politically a good idea, the last midterms showed that the Democrats dominate the Republicans electorally when it comes to health care issues. No one is going to believe Trump after all the empty promises he has made. He has claimed a couple of times to have a health care reform program in hand only to have it vanish inexplicably.

The Democrats also have the Republicans beat on Social Security. The same Republican hypocrites who increase the deficit via tax cuts for the rich say Social Security needs to be reined in. The Democrats have a plan to let income be taxed up to a much higher cutoff point, pause for I think 250,000 to 400,000 per year, and then resume without again for incomes higher than that. That will solve the social security problem once and for all.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, parallaxtech said:

Mickey Mouse would be better than any of these misfits.  Are the democrats really serious?  DT is salivating in anticipation of facing one of these goons.  The democrats can only hope that JFK will be resurrected or that the stock market will crash more than 50% before the election?  That is their only chance.

Or of course that the orange clown keels over from an excess of beefburgers..........and more is uncovered about his shady past dealings!

• Confused 1

So if one candidate had his son tag along with him on a visit to china and his son's company got a massive investment from china..............

just think what the media would be saying if it was a Trump offspring...

no double standards here, move on nothing to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll take the bait but my money is on Michelle Obama. Even though she emphatically says otherwise, I think she'll cave in, in fear of another 4 years of Trump.
OMG, would that ever be refreshing. A mature adult with first class decorum and common sense back in the Whitehouse. Somebody who actually thinks before she speaks or acts. A president who really, really knows how the wheels of politics turn.
Please Michelle, throw your hat in the ring !
Well she won't.
I agree she is popular and she would beat 45 but personally I can't picture her as president and clearly she can't either.
Give up the fantasies.
There are some solid choices already running.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1