Middle class/ Hi-So thai women ignore me

Go back to Oz,stay sober,get elocution lessons,work very hard in the garden,

save your money,then return with a few million Baht,and you will have women

crawling all over you, you hansume man ,you.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Occasionally they do. Especially Chivas. 

Chivas Regal isn't whiskey. It's also the most popular 12year old blended Scotch whisky in Europe and Asia Pacific with a sound pedigree.

Just now, worgeordie said:

Go back to Oz,stay sober,get elocution lessons,work very hard in the garden,

save your money,then return with a few million Baht,and you will have women

crawling all over you, you hansume man ,you.

regards worgeordie

That's the idea, I'm gonna try and so some courses for the socially challenged , with social skills i could prolly pull some hot asian backpacker and have her move in with me, Quit thailand all together.

6 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

I would guess that no thai lady would be interested too much in anyone who would choose a name like pattaya beer bacon... likely not have anything too much in common... right?

Probably not a Muslim.  Unless he is a Muslim trying not to look like a Muslim. 

The other higher class thai women weren't interested in an obvious low budget, long term farang, The attitude felt like "Why are you in my presence?" rather than "do you want to sit and have a whisky?"

My wife doesn't drink whiskey. I remember a thread where you've stated that you're an alcoholic, right?

My apologies, but I'd not like to listen to a guy who's constantly drunk. Why don't you understand that some women don't wanna have you near them to have a whiskey?

You've got to respect others, sorry. But it's Entertainment, innit?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JAFO said:

If you want to meet a middle to upper class Thai women it is going to take some work, effort and you will have to be a professional, well dressed, clean cut, have a personality. If you walk around in shorts and printed T shirts in BKK you are a short stay tourist in their eyes. 

This x100. It would be interesting to know how old the OP is, because if he is unfortunately a rough looking older guy than his options are all but limited to bar girls.

In my experience of nearly 6 years and friends of mine, if you're a youngish guy (25 - 35) with decent looks, confidence, charm and a good job (not your 30k TEFL boys) then you can pull in some fantastic Thai women.

I don't use the term 'hi - so' as I feel that is something that should be saved for the wealthiest few percent which are culturally and economically way above the normal Western man living here. 

However, your normal middle class Thai woman with a good education, good family and good career prospects are there for the taking in Bangkok. I had a few before and then ultimately married one, but I am still envious of some of my single mates out there messing around with some absolute stunning women who are worlds apart from the bar girls in Khon Kaen or Chumpon. 

I await the usual replies of, ''But all Thai women / women in general want your money.''

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm 65, if I up my game a bit, do you think I'm in with a chance of bagging a 25yo middle class woman?

Or should I just not bother and stick with the 25yo bar girls?

Either way , you will never be happy or satisfied with whoever or how many you bang 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I'm 65, if I up my game a bit, do you think I'm in with a chance of bagging a 25yo middle class woman?

???? I generally like your posts mate, but I just knew you would be one of the first replies! 

When I am your age I may well be the same as you, but believe me it is a different world living in Bangkok nowadays if you have something going for you. There's no 'one - upmanship' here from me, just sharing my own experiences in reply to the OP, as I have done in previous threads which you have pulled me up on.

Enjoy doing what you're doing, but believe it or not, I have never taken a bar girl, taken a girl from a club who portrayed themselves as a hooker, or P4P with any woman in Thailand. I can already guess your response might be, ''Well, I bet there isn't any fun in that!''

There definitely is, and I would say IMO far better than doing it with someone you know will drop their pants in a flash for you, Tom, Dick or Harry! 

2 hours ago, totally thaied up said:

Could not have said this better. If I say I come from Australia now, the smarter ones know the dollar is in the toilet and if I mentioned I was on a pension, I would not have much of a chance. Once being a foreigner had a advantage but not so much now. The internet has smarted things right up. The internet has just evened up the playing field alot in the girls favor by a long shot. I know only Thai bar girls or those with a low social or low educational background that would put up with a drunk: any of my wife's group of friends would not put up with it. The first question I get asked by any of her friends meeting my friends is does he drink or butterfly.

Only bar girls use the word 'butterfly' as a verb.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Only bar girls use the word 'butterfly' as a verb.

I use the word as butterfly (so does my wife; she uses the same word and says it is a slang word they do use) to make it simple but เจ้าชู้  Cea Chu (womanizer) is the correct phrase I think they use.  That is pretty well the biggest issue they have. Drinking and any other women. I have seen my share of jealous women here.

Edited by totally thaied up

Just now, BobbyL said:

This x100. It would be interesting to know how old the OP is, because if he is unfortunately a rough looking older guy than his options are all but limited to bar girls.

In my experience of nearly 6 years and friends of mine, if you're a youngish guy (25 - 35) with decent looks, confidence, charm and a good job (not your 30k TEFL boys) then you can pull in some fantastic Thai women.

I don't use the term 'hi - so' as I feel that is something that should be saved for the wealthiest few percent which are culturally and economically way above the normal Western man living here. 

However, your normal middle class Thai woman with a good education, good family and good career prospects are there for the taking in Bangkok. I had a few before and then ultimately married one, but I am still envious of some of my single mates out there messing around with some absolute stunning women who are worlds apart from the bar girls in Khon Kaen or Chumpon. 

I await the usual replies of, ''But all Thai women / women in general want your money.''

I don't assume they are prostitutes.

2 minutes ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

I don't assume they are prostitutes.

Okay, fair enough. A good % are not.

So these bars etc you say you're lingering around - which bars are you referring to? 

Also, you mention 'strong baht' etc, so I am guessing you are just here on holiday?

Edited by BobbyL

Just now, totally thaied up said:

He's a Aussie - enough to make any grown man cry 

1 Australian Dollar equals
20.75 Thai Baht

Well, I am British mate, but a big difference if you are earning decent money in THB.

Paying into my National Insurance contributions and International Teachers Pension are absolutely brilliant nowadays. We have just booked my wife's flights home for Christmas (mine is paid for by the school), cheapest we have ever known it to be!  

The currency issues aren't bad for everyone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If you have the resolve if not the energy then play both sides just for the  possible satisfaction !

Playing a game does not have to mean winning against expected odds if you can enjoy the attempt.

lol.

Just now, BobbyL said:

Okay, fair enough. A good % are not.

So these bars etc you say you're lingering around - which bars are you referring to? 

Also, you mention 'strong baht' etc, so I am guessing you are just here on holiday?

Avoiding bars at this stage as i was near  jaundiced when i got back from cambodia. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Well said.  It all comes down to what one is looking for or wants to associate with.  I see absolutely gorgeous women every day all the time in BKK.  All business professionals. Dressed very well.  Speak fluent English and are quite confident. I can say it sure beats what the western counterparts look like. And to your point they don't want or need your money. Most of them do very well for themselves and usually their parents are well off.  In all my years here I have never met a woman that wanted me for money.  When I first started dating a few they all had their own cars, condos and on numerous occasions would pay for dinner even after I insisted.  Some know about the perception and they want to prove it not to be the case.  My now wife was that way.  Hell she wasn't even sure she wanted to date a foreigner.  She said early on that when people see a westerner with a Thai women most generally assume it's about money or she is a hooker.  To her point in most cases she is right. Many probably shy away from it due to that. Why subject yourself to the grief. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JAFO said:

and on numerous occasions would pay for dinner even after I insisted. 

pardon me but that may not be standard,

im not even uncertain that my ex had more money then all

of yours combined, but she found it incredibly awkward

if i didnt pay for whatever was to be paid when we went out anywhere