TM30: “It’s really not that hard”, immigration official tells foreigners

webfact

8 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yea, you missed the point completely. His point was that it's not hard to do if you follow the rules and the laws here. My point was that the rules and laws are made up as they go along and can be interpreted differently on a whim (that's if those enforcing them even understand them themselves). 

So saying they're easy to follow is Western logic applied to Western style laws. Do you really think in a civilised country they'd tell you that something works (the online application) when it doesn't. No, they wouldn't. It would be proven very quickly that it doesn't work. Therefore, the responsibility would go back to the people trying to enforce the law to fix it. Until then you would be given a period of grace until 'they' sorted their s*** out. You would even get an apology. 

Please don't clutter up the comments section if you can't be bothered to read the threads properly. 

You're wrong about "the rules and laws are made up as they go along and can be interpreted differently on a whim". The TM30 report hasn't changed much over the years, only the timeframe, and they have just started to enforce it. The thing is that in some provinces it's almost the same as before,except the timeframe. It's more annoying then hard work to do it when you have to do it.

• Like 1

tm30 not hard but in principle  has all thailand immiogration visa fee,tm30,etc,other idiot swystem no have anywere around at world, only idiot can plan and use this stupid systems. in principle thailand must be grow up at junkle and go to europe level, pm has say him want thailand europe guality and level but newer thai not go to normal human etc,europe level if not stop visa and immigration system idiot laws, and end all corruption and other totally idiot thai systems what no have any country were live normal humans, thai not have normal before end visa law and corruption systems.

2 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

You're wrong about "the rules and laws are made up as they go along and can be interpreted differently on a whim". The TM30 report hasn't changed much over the years, only the timeframe, and they have just started to enforce it. The thing is that in some provinces it's almost the same as before,except the timeframe. It's more annoying then hard work to do it when you have to do it.

Tell that to everyone who’s having difficulty with the consistency of it all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, finnishmen said:

tm30 not hard but in principle  has all thailand immiogration visa fee,tm30,etc,other idiot swystem no have anywere around at world, only idiot can plan and use this stupid systems. in principle thailand must be grow up at junkle and go to europe level, pm has say him want thailand europe guality and level but newer thai not go to normal human etc,europe level if not stop visa and immigration system idiot laws, and end all corruption and other totally idiot thai systems what no have any country were live normal humans, thai not have normal before end visa law and corruption systems.

Visas to countries within EU is not free. Thai nationals even need accident insurance to some countries. TM30 is boring to do,but doesn't cost anything. Annoying,yes!

Whining about other countries laws is just a waste of time. You will just have a heart attack.

6 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Visas to countries within EU is not free. Thai nationals even need accident insurance to some countries. TM30 is boring to do,but doesn't cost anything. Annoying,yes!

Whining about other countries laws is just a waste of time. You will just have a heart attack.

My Thai wife gets free visas for the UK. It’s called a spousal visa. The British embassy here even encouraged her to apply for longer term visas, even if she doesn’t stay that long, as it looks better on her record for any future visas. You know, if she wants to move to the UK with me in the future and live there. 

Anymore misinformation? 

24 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Oh, so you’re trolling, then. 

Nope, I am giving my opinion in the thread, but if it helps raising the hot heat of the blood in the complainers veins, then I am also happy with that.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, hansgruber said:

Just be tricky and you can avoid the TM30. I been doing since forever. 

Get the wife to check in the hotel or use AirB&B. 

I've been out of province for 16 days and have avoided registering myself when checking in. 

Wife does the check in and I wait in the car. We go eat and come back to the hotel. 

Just say you're visiting your lady friend or I'm a bar man and I've been hired by this Thai lady for short time. 

The look on their faces are that of disbelief but they are too stunned to say more. 

Lol a friend of mine just bribed twice at the front desk with 100 Baht to NOT send the TM30. Actually his gf asked politely. Was in small hotel though and that won`t work in 5 Star resorts. So as you said..be tricky and beat them with their own weapons. AirBnb in most cases doesnt care at all, apart from the actual person booking it.

7 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

That isn’t giving your opinion. It’s trolling. 

Some of us on here are trying to have an honest discussion. 

Up to you to think what ever you like. If I say that I give my opinion and that I truly see it like I write it, then it is like that. Actually not up for debate.

Trolling is stating something for derailing or upset other. That is not my purpose, but if it will have that effect at the same time, I am just glad like I just wrote.

Edited by Matzzon

1 minute ago, ncc1701d said:

Tgf registered on web site that took 5 minutes and got password within an hour. Submitted my stay with her took about 15 seconds.

Odd that it takes everyone else a month to get a password and you got one in 5 minutes. Can I ask what immigration office ?

2 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

And yes there are tons of ways to stay in Germany legally, the spouse visa doesn't need a passed language test, just extremely basic german skills (that are barely checked at all).

If you apply for a visa you have to show that you passed A1, and for a longer stay it's B1, compare to standard English. 

Please stop writing any nonsense 

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Up to you to think what ever you like. If I say that I give my opinion and that I truly see it like I write it, then it is like that. Actually not up for debate.

but if it helps raising the hot heat of the blood in the complainers veins, then I am also happy with that”

Right, well I’m on here to have an honest discussion. Not to take pleasure from seeing other people’s blood boil because they’ve been messed about. That’s just sadistic. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

My Thai wife gets free visas for the UK. It’s called a spousal visa. The British embassy here even encouraged her to apply for longer term visas, even if she doesn’t stay that long, as it looks better on her record for any future visas. You know, if she wants to move to the UK with me in the future and live there. 

Anymore misinformation? 

Either you can't read or you are just stupid. I said that visas to several countries in the EU are not free. That's a fact and you can Google it.

Same with the accident insurance. 

I don't care a bit about visa rules in the UK. Did I even mention spouse visas? I don't think so, and do you really think that all the Thai chicks invited to UK are married? Several countries in Europe doesn't have spouse visas when inviting someone. Also a fact. That will also be the case in the UK if brexit really happens.

1 minute ago, Max69xl said:

Either you can't read or you are just stupid. I said that visas to several countries in the EU are not free. That's a fact and you can Google it.

Same with the accident insurance. 

I don't care a bit about visa rules in the UK. Did I even mention spouse visas? I don't think so, and do you really think that all the Thai chicks invited to UK are married? Several countries in Europe doesn't have spouse visas when inviting someone. Also a fact. That will also be the case in the UK if brexit really happens.

“Visas to countries within EU is not free”

This is literally what you said. You didn’t say several EU countries. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Trolling is stating something for derailing or upset other. That is not my purpose, but if it will have that effect at the same time, I am just glad like I just wrote.

It seems like rkidlad thinks his posts are serious and everything he (claims) knows is written in stone, I beg to differ. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

but if it helps raising the hot heat of the blood in the complainers veins, then I am also happy with that”

Right, well I’m on here to have an honest discussion. Not to take pleasure from seeing other people’s blood boil because they’ve been messed about. That’s just sadistic. 

Seems like it takes very long time for you to understand something. I tried to explain 3 times for you now that it it my opinoin, which means that I also here for have an honest discussion. The other thing was just a bonus.

However, I am finished with you know. I am going to do my easy TM30, according to me, and continue be happy with my life. Continuing this with you is just pestering that great feeling.

3 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

It seems like rkidlad thinks his posts are serious and everything he (claims) knows is written in stone, I beg to differ. 

Yes, seems like he is of the opinion that he is right and everybody else is wrong. If they are not wrong, they are trolling. If not that, then we just mentioning something that nobody have been talking about. Anyway, I am finished with him. Have a happy and worry free life, so not need that kind of negative environment.

As for the TM30. Needed or not, it´s something that we have to do if we choose Thailand. Maybe will take a few hours of our time, more problem than that doesn´t exist.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Seems like it takes very long time for you to understand something. I tried to explain 3 times for you now that it it my opinoin, which means that I also here for have an honest discussion. The other thing was just a bonus.

However, I am finished with you know. I am going to do my easy TM30, according to me, and continue be happy with my life. Continuing this with you is just pestering that great feeling.

Have fun doing your TM30. Oh, you are traveling out of your province, right? You can’t just do a TM30 cos your have chubby for that kind of thing. 

6 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

“Visas to countries within EU is not free”

This is literally what you said. You didn’t say several EU countries. 

Tell me which countries within the  EU issues free visas for invited Thai "girlfriends"? Do you think visas to the US or Australia are free for EU citizens? You must live in a dreamworld. 

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, seems like he is of the opinion that he is right and everybody else is wrong. If they are not wrong, they are trolling. If not that, then we just mentioning something that nobody have been talking about. Anyway, I am finished with him. Have a happy and worry free life, so not need that kind of negative environment.

As for the TM30. Needed or not, it´s something that we have to do if we choose Thailand. Maybe will take a few hours of our time, more problem than that doesn´t exist.

You STILL don't understand what the thread is about....????