straight to it

sillyfool

Met the now wife on Thai LoveLinks in June 2008, met her in person in Bangkok end September 2008. Legally married in Australia February 2010, Thai wedding August 2010. We commuted between Singapore and Bangkok until she left her nurse job and moved to Dubai to be with me in April 2013. Very very happy together.

Thai Love Links conversations turned into 8 years of happy marriage with my lovely Thai bride.  We live in the US now but have a house in Thailand for retirement.  We are both working FT and saving up for retirement.  She has the strongest work ethic of anyone I know. We were in Thailand for Christmas/NY last year and threw a big party in the village.

• Haha 1

I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. She had the longest hair I'd ever seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She smiled all the time and had soft brown eyes that made my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was stark naked except for a pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it for me.

private-dancer-19.jpg

I copied this from PRIVATE DANCER by Stephen Leather.

I had a similar experience ???? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Maybe 12 years or so ?? I geuss if you are married you will know for how long no maybe or so's ???? 

so you are doubting that i am even married ? strange. 

wanna hear something even more strange.....i don't even wear a wedding ring.......and even stranger....she is ok with it. 

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. She had the longest hair I'd ever seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She smiled all the time and had soft brown eyes that made my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was stark naked except for a pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it for me.

private-dancer-19.jpg

pete is that you ?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

private-dancer-19.jpg

i met one like that, but with hair down to her ass

and she was seriously bisexual,  but i ruined it

I met my future wife on ThaiLoveLink five years ago. Although she cheated about her age (35 instead of 45) and size (146 instead of her unbeleavable 136 cm) we got together and started our great love story which seems to be a never ending thing.