where have all the hotties gone?

watgate

53 minutes ago, champers said:

Online means no serving drinks, no meaningless chit chat, no pot washing, no mamasan breathing down your neck, etc, etc.

It also means no fun for the girls  dancing,  drinking, joking,  chatting gossiping with their friends. But Line and FB have had an impact. Smooci, has not brought the price down.

• Like 1

1. During low season they go back home because

a. no high paying customers

b. no customers at all

c. have sponsors sending money anyway

2. Hot ones get "boyfriends" very fast who start to sponsor , she no longer works in the bar but drinks her sponsors money away in Insomnia, mixx, 808 or lucifers.

3. They work internet, instead of being tied up in the bar

If you go through most of the bars, all you see is either granny's who can not speak much English , have very little dress sense and no idea how to use make up or little hippo's in some cases big hippo's, however if you head over to Insomnia, Ibar, Lucifer, you will find some hot ones there at double bar prices ????

2 hours ago, petermik said:

Smartphones and the internet have taught the pretty girls how to earn their money these days...no need to work in bars anymore it,s all done online :thumbsup:

As Uber disrupted the taxi industry in many western countries, these apps will eventually see the end of "bar fines" as we know them in Thailand.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, watgate said:

I have to say when I walk around Chiang Mai and look at the ladies in the bars most are not very appealing.

You do know you are posting in the Pattaya forum?

Even 8 years ago I thought there was a big difference in the quantity/quality between the two locations.

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are still a couple of bars in Bangkok with lots of hotties.

I am so sorry I can't give you more details. But I have to make sure those places don't get too crowded. ???? 

Hintern.jpg.872a242acdd1e962c30d8eb197acc46f.jpg

The hot ones know what they are worth now, huge expensive with the barfine. Falang don't pay? Asian man, no problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Online dating sites are filled with ladies looking for long term relationships...and an opportunity to supplement their income until Mr. long term comes along...check them out...

I met my school teacher wife on line and she's richer than me and has more land than me - I married above me. You obviously are going for the wrong ads

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I met my school teacher wife on line and she's richer than me and has more land than me - I married above me. You obviously are going for the wrong ads

Never been disappointed...not looking for wealth or long term relationship...did not have to tell the lady what I wanted...recieved professional service...paid accordingly...kept in touch after...what is not to like?

• Like 1