Spray-nozzle maker eyes international market with fog cannons

Spray-nozzle maker eyes international market with fog cannons

By The Nation

800_bd594a872683806.jpg

Interspray, a manufacturer and distributor of spray nozzles, has adjusted its market strategy to provide fog cannon “Turbo Fan Fog” (TBF) to retail customers and expand into the international market.

The move is expected to generate an additional 10 per cent in revenue.

Interspray managing director, Aphichai Jitsangworawong said the company will expand its market because previously, the company had focused on marketing to large industries that have to deal with PM2.5 dust particles.

1572594690_4.jpg

“Our customers are mostly large industries such as the Siam Cement Group, Mae Moh mine. Recently the company installed fog cannons for Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand,” he said.

The company will penetrate the retail market such as government authorities, educational institutions and offices that need fog cannons to water trees or reduce the amount of PM 2.5 dust particles. The company believes this will be a recurring problem in Thailand depending on the weather and winds.

1572594716_4.jpg

Aphichai added that the company also planned to expand into the international market, starting with neighbouring countries to expand its customer base.

“We expect the company’s revenue will increase approximately 10 per cent year on year and will rise continually according to our market strategy,” he added.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30378008

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-11-02
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Legionnaire's Disease?

No i guess you call it legionella....bacterials which grow in standing water at the right temperature...even in europe that's dangerous...especially for older people or weak ones.

At least these units seem to be throwing a decent amount of water into the air unlike the silly little things that have appeared around Mo Chit BTS.

I doubt legionella (Legionnairs Disease) is going to be an issue, these units take a fresh water feed (hopefully from the potable supply), no chance for the bugs to grow.

Pretty much all water has legionella in it, it just comes down to if the temperature is suitable for it to grow. (It is here...)

But... isn’t it well understood that water/fog does not precipitate out PM2.5?!  I used to think it did; we had some fog systems for outside air intake to suppress dust, but I was told that they are only effective down to around 10-20um.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:50 AM, tjo o tjim said:

But... isn’t it well understood that water/fog does not precipitate out PM2.5?!  I used to think it did; we had some fog systems for outside air intake to suppress dust, but I was told that they are only effective down to around 10-20um.

It was never about wether or not it worked. It was always about appearing to "fix" the problem to help mitigate looking like buffoons that they are.