Yingluck rides passenger drone in China

webfact

3 minutes ago, SteveK said:

It's not even a good photoshop, look at the line of shadow on her face and the piece of background which you can see through the vehicle. That bit is weirdly in-focus, but the rest of the background is not. Click the photo to see what I mean. 

Actually, when you point it out it´s clearly visible. On the other hand it can have many explainations. In the background all over you can see that it´s darker down, and therefore not same clear. Maybe nothing with focus.

The lines might be sunlight, shadow or other things. You can se lines in many other places too.

Not saying that you are wrong. It wouldn´t surprise me if you are right either.

41 minutes ago, SteveK said:

It's not even a good photoshop, look at the line of shadow on her face and the piece of background which you can see through the vehicle. That bit is weirdly in-focus, but the rest of the background is not. Click the photo to see what I mean. 

why should it be a photoshop? I guess there is video evidence out there as well. 

Anyone complained about emigration while she was sitting in the chair? Guess not!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"Shopping!"

yingluck.jpg

I wondered what it was she was pointing at in the distance.  UFO? Then I realized it's a booger or something on my screen.  Where's the Windex?

Edited by Damrongsak

8 hours ago, seajae said:

who really gives a s**t, another has been like her brother, ripped off the country then ran away, have to wonder if the general will do the same thing eventually

Built in protection overrides the need to run away.

• Like 2

None of the farmers that killed themselves in poverty and misery because of her policies of not paying them for the rice they grew will ever fly in a drone but hey dont let that fact get in the way that her party bullied and threatened its way into power at the polling stations - by the way not saying the current option is any better!! Just saying corruption makes all options over the last 100years BAD in the LOS!! It would be naive to believe otherwise!!

Edited by bizboi
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, Scot123 said:

The slant on reporting is unbelievable. It really amazes me how expats who enjoy democracy in their home countries belive that Thailand should not be permitted to have democracy. She was an elected PM, she could even put her name on a ballot paper and win an election today as could her brother as they are who the country's majority want and the elite and their military know it. I am not a fan but am a fan of democracy and being ex military despise bullies and anyone who raises a gun at their own people. 

give it a rest, Thailand is what it is and the current government is here to stay whether you like it or not. 

• Sad 2