Bar girl

Sanmiguel5

3 hours ago, Seeall said:

I love the thai girls NOT SO MUCH THE BAR GIRLS... their inosence and devotion...  u just cant find that..   the hardest thing is breaking up with them.

It's only a pretense.

They aren't innocent, unless you're getting them when they're 12 or 13.

They aren't devoted, they've normally got two or three guys on the go at a time.

But they are cheap to run, and you can bang 'em as much as you like.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 8:28 PM, AlexRich said:

So you met a "hairy" bargirl ... and she sometimes goes incommunicado ... and now she works in a local factory?

Sounds like a keeper.

Well it is Movember!

On 11/26/2019 at 3:32 AM, Sanmiguel5 said:

Champers, exactly why would I be more generous? Then all the ones that are after money would flock to me. That is exactly what I don't want. Usually when I meet a bar girl I am done with her after one night. I've only ever had serious girls before from like 7eleven and the kind. So what I basically wanted to know was if this one is worth getting serious with or if I should find a new girl that has an ordinary job.

"ordinary" girls sell it too. Check out 24sideline.th.  It's full of your "ordinary" girls with day jobs and school tuitions to pay. Wake up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

They are players , Liars , Move on, if it smells like sh.. it is Sh.., learn Thai avoid being miserable like my self for 7 years, finally found a ex housewife , Trustable

just beware of a flying crowBar, from 'her' Ex  

On 11/26/2019 at 3:32 AM, Sanmiguel5 said:

Champers, exactly why would I be more generous? Then all the ones that are after money would flock to me. That is exactly what I don't want. Usually when I meet a bar girl I am done with her after one night. I've only ever had serious girls before from like 7eleven and the kind. So what I basically wanted to know was if this one is worth getting serious with or if I should find a new girl that has an ordinary job.

Of course you should find an ordinary girl. She might have been really serious about you when you first met her, but these girls learn fast (usually instructed by the more experienced bargirls) when it comes to their trade, and what looks like a cute little innocent greenhorn today can turn into sly scheming professional within months, sometimes weeks. Probably has even shaved her pussy by now. They either drop out of the trade within days or weeks because they are not 'built' for it, or turn hardcore. 

• Like 1

As us old timers know when you are young you think you know everything. It doesn't matter where you are from it is just the way it is while growing up. You might have been coming to Thailand since 15 but I know I guys who are 70 and still are as naive as you.

The most naive is needing to ask a question " why she would be interested in you "  make sure you put a condom on each time and don't get drunk!

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:07 AM, Sanmiguel5 said:

I've visited Thailand since I was 15 because my dad lives there so I know quite a lot about how they operate. She doesn't know this of course. This situation is pretty much turning on all of my red flags but I just can't wrap my head around this situation.

Ask your dad? If he's been living there that long, I am sure he'll have a much more reasonable opinion than strangers on an internet forium.

Who knows, you may get lucky and maybe he (knows who) has been knobbing her.

She is a bar girl ,her job is to sleep with men for money ,i am sure she likes you ,but ITS HER JOB, nothing more nothing less, i know an ex hooker in England ,she was a friend(no not that sort) a proper friend ,she had only "made love" to one man ,but had slept with hundreds.????

You didn't pay her? What a chump. You could have at least paid her expenses.

New girls do this stupid stuff. Don't worry she'll have literally banged 100s of guys by the time you return teerak.

Look her up and pay her. Then if you still have something, have some fun. If not finish your beer and move on.

Its hard to answer her phone when she is being pumped by some hairy, fat, sweaty, old Farang.

Then again there could be other problems.... A "hairy" bargirl.... does she have broad shoulders and a deep voice?

One newbie in for a rude awakening.

Still she went with you for free... Da Roadrunner is curious. Send her round and I will try her out. No really, its the least I can do to help.

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Haha 1

On 11/25/2019 at 9:07 PM, Sanmiguel5 said:

I've visited Thailand since I was 15 because my dad lives there so I know quite a lot about how they operate. She doesn't know this of course. This situation is pretty much turning on all of my red flags but I just can't wrap my head around this situation. I just wanted to post this in case someone here has had a similar experience they could share. I feel like I have to dump her but maybe I'm jumping the gun here. 

I'm thankfull for all the replies! 

If you're not a troll, it's a pity to fall in love with a Thai girl working in the nightlife.

You say that you "know quite a lot about how they operate", so you should know this.

And if you don't, there is a reason – could be many – that a girl begin to work in a bar. And for no matter what reason, she need to make money, typically more money than a normal job can pay an often uneducated young lady.

Secondly, a number of the birds in the nightlife also wish to find a husband – or steady boyfriend – that can be a provider, and who she can form a family with, which might include a child, or children, of hers from an earlier Thai relationship. Child, or children, can be a reason she need money and work in the nightlife; however some girls/ladies has no children, but still need the money.

A young, probably very handsome, man like you might well activate a young girl's feelings – I'm thinking of the taxi trip to Bangkok on her own account – but the need for a provider might as well make a relationship impossible. I've meet girls of that age, around 20 years old, so much in love with a handsome young man, and crying because it was not a possible option; so sad stories – for both parts.

You don't mention having send her any financial support, so she need to find money herself. And I think you know how a bar girl find money. Even she might have tried a normal job, she may change back to the bar, as it's often more money, a lot less work, more fun and chat with "her sisters"; and it also includes the chance for a prince on a white horse passing by – hm, today more likely in a white Lamborghini – and that she might be included in his kingdom.

To my experience and knowledge, many, if not most, Thai girls are taught from home that it's best when a husband is older – and that's not two years only – I even heard it from girls at 20 (plus/minus a few years) that a man about similar their age is »not good«, girls that are breaking up with same age boyfriend and looking for someone older. Most girls from the nightlife looks for a single man about 40, and with no children from previous relationships/marriage; and if the girl don't know that this is what she's on the look for, she will soon learn it from her colleges in the trade.

Yes "red flags" are flashing, and best advice I unfortunately can give you is: Forget her, and move on.

It's so nice to fall in love????, and it hurts so much when breaking???? – I know it, I've both been young once myself, and still recall the feelings, and I've also been awaking those wonderful feelings again in Land-of-Smiles, and later felt the pain – at your age, bar girls, and freelancers in the nightlife, are for fun only. Enjoy the moment – which might well be mutual – but don't fall in love with butterfly girls.

????

I think it's completely human to fall in love with a prostitute, especially when you stay longer times together and you had an amazing time with her.

The only thing is, if you try to turn this into a relationship you're signing up for huge amounts of frustration to come.

And though you rationally know this, your strong feelings for her make you feel like you can overcome this. You don't want to step out of that great mood you had with her, you don't want to step back into the grey cold reality.

And this will also be the reason that OP will probably not be able to take advice here from anyone. And i don't blame him.

However, the time, energy and perhaps money he will put in her will eventually lead to desillusion.
But then i think, what in life doesn't lead to desillusion. In the end all leads to aging, sickness and death. And also marrying a "normal" women also comes with a truckload of frustrations between the few moments of happiness.

So maybe we might just as well enjoy the temporary feeling of being on a naïve pink cloud. It is one of the highest clouds we will ever be on.

And this is why i love the saying: "Ignorance is bliss"

Edited by freestyle
  • Like 1