UK PM Johnson implores Trump: please keep out of election

snoop1130

15 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Johnson has a bad memory. Was only 4 years ago when an American President got directly involved in a British vote when he made his infamous back of the queue jibe. Of course that was well and good according to the political left, yet now they panic in case Trump offers his opinions? Well I for one hope he does. 

That wasnt an election.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said it was best if U.S. President Donald Trump did not get involved in Britain’s upcoming election when he visits London

Can you possibly stop a child from pranks. Top dollar bet he will say something controversy about UK election. His mouth move faster than his brain. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Can you possibly stop a child from pranks. Top dollar bet he will say something controversy about UK election. His mouth move faster than his brain. 

Only the "highly intelligent Trump followers" :w00t:   believe in miracles.

19 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Johnson has a bad memory. Was only 4 years ago when an American President got directly involved in a British vote when he made his infamous back of the queue jibe. Of course that was well and good according to the political left, yet now they panic in case Trump offers his opinions? Well I for one hope he does. 

Trump is despised by an overwhelming majority of UK citizens , Boris knows this , an endorsement from Trump would be an early Xmas gift for Corbyn.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Drat! You beat me to it.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

That was

Yeah right, a man with an Oxford degree in classics who speaks 4 languages and who has written numerous books, including a great biog of Churchill, and who was elected mayor of London then leader of his party then Prime minister of his country is a 'buffoon' I'd like to see your definition of success then. You really need to stop believing what the gutter press label people as.

I don’t need the press, gutter or otherwise to know my mind.

I judge johnson a buffoon based upon his behaviour and actions. 

I would use another word, but it is one forbidden on this forum. 

And polite company in general. 

Edited by Bluespunk

18 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

That was

Yeah right, a man with an Oxford degree in classics who speaks 4 languages and who has written numerous books, including a great biog of Churchill, and who was elected mayor of London then leader of his party then Prime minister of his country is a 'buffoon' I'd like to see your definition of success then. You really need to stop believing what the gutter press label people as.

Boris may be many things but he is certainly not a buffoon , compared with Trump he is an intelectual giant.