Girls in school and university uniforms - Thai Immigration busts underage sex service

webfact

Girls in school and university uniforms - Thai Immigration busts underage sex service

3pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Immigration chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang led a press conference in which a sting and bust of an underage sex business was announced yesterday. 

The online business was offering girls under the age of 18 - many dressed in Thai schoolgirl and university student uniforms. 

Media Naew Na explained in full detail how the operation ran and how it was busted, as follows:

Region 1 officers became aware that sex was being offered at the establishment. On contacting the site through social media the telephone number of a Line address was given. 

Pictures of the girls and women working at the site were sent through Line so that customers could choose their companion for service before they arrived. They were scantily clad showing especially provocative poses of breasts and behinds, said Naew Na. 

A sting was set up with a secret operative. 

He contacted the site on Line and chose three girls who were in the "Not Over 18" range. They were given the assumed names of A, B and C. 

He was told that they would cost 1,900 baht each for an hour of their time and would give hand and oral relief to climax. He thus agreed to pay 5,700 baht. 

If the customer desired sex with the girls he could negotiate that for between 1,500 baht and 3,000 baht per girl. 

The operative sent 1,000 baht via bank transfer as a deposit. 

At the agreed meeting time at the establishment - not named in the story - the operative met "Man" who introduced him to the three girls he had chosen in the reception area. 

The operative gave Man 4,900 baht - the remainder of the fee plus a tip and then the operative and the three girls went to a second floor room. 

Once there the signal for the raid to begin was given. 

Man was found in possession of the money and with pictures of the girls on offer on his phone. Two books that contained the working times of the girls were found. 

Used condoms were found in the trash. 

Man was booked for trafficking in girls over 15 and not yet 18. 

Naew Na reported that there were ten other women at the establishment with many in schoolgirl and university girl uniforms. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-04
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

What has this got to do with Immigration ?,unless the owners or

the girls which is not stated in the story,were foreigners.

regards Worgeordie 

Guess the police refused to do this job as well....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Another off topic post trying to hijack the topic has been removed, please stay on topic which is:

12 minutes ago, champers said:

The report in "full detail" does not disclose where this took place.

Name "Bed Room"

Internet address is on the Immigration board in the original article,

but nearly impossible to read.

• Thanks 1

Been going on for years but at least they shut this one down, Some years ago I got a taxi from the airport late at night and the driver was offering to take me to a place 13 and 14 years old girls go and <deleted> off take me to my hotel 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

Never understood this young girl appeal for some guys.

They must have a reason for it in their own minds I suppose to justify it to themselves. Just seems a bit sick and sad to me.

Not impressive downstairs, have to get young inexperienced ,so they are not humiliated by a grown women

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What has this got to do with Immigration ?,unless the owners or

the girls which is not stated in the story,were foreigners.

regards Worgeordie 

Perhaps immigration suspected that it involved underage girls trafficked from neighboring countries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was always under the impression that an officer may be assigned to or a part of one branch - like Immigration, that in the end, they still hold “law enforcement” powers as defined by law, thus are not statutorily limited to the arrest, investigation or the like, of crimes that are immigration-based in whole or part... but *can* be invoked with crimes that are not immigration-based.

Of course for management sakes, leadership delineation and the like, I think it’s safe to say that you’d not want to routinely have officers from X division participating or being involved in crimes that aren’t X-based in whole or part - but I don’t think (my opinion based on limited knowledge of the actual structure and laws related to the assignment of law enforcement powers) that they can’t. 

So!!!  What if they were really 18 plus and it was just a harmless fetish sting.  Clothes may maketh the man, we are told but a uniform doesn't make a woman into a girl if she looks the part and so many do.   They never clarified whether any under age girls were found on site..........Oh, That's right; there is no Prostitution in Thailand...............555

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, champers said:

Just read in the BP that the Bedroom Spa is located in the Taling Chan district of Thonburi.

TV for headlines, BP for detail.

Detail indeed!

The report in the print media to which you refer admittedly contained the name and address of the establishment. This was not mentioned in the body of the Naew Na article so was not included in the translation. 

The print media story was all of four paragraphs that said very little about the sting and how it was mounted. 

I'd rather keep 30 baht in my pocket and rely on Thaivisa, thank you very much. 

Rooster

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

So!!!  What if they were really 18 plus and it was just a harmless fetish sting.  Clothes may maketh the man, we are told but a uniform doesn't make a woman into a girl if she looks the part and so many do.   They never clarified whether any under age girls were found on site..........Oh, That's right; there is no Prostitution in Thailand...............555

there is a new gogo bar on Walking street where all the girls have

an university thai uniform, it seems japaneses and koreans customers like it

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Been going on for years but at least they shut this one down, Some years ago I got a taxi from the airport late at night and the driver was offering to take me to a place 13 and 14 years old girls go and <deleted> off take me to my hotel 

Man, this is nothing compared to the 70's.  Patpong for ping pong and donkeys.

5 hours ago, overherebc said:

Never understood this young girl appeal for some guys.

They must have a reason for it in their own minds I suppose to justify it to themselves. Just seems a bit sick and sad to me.

This was catering for Thais, but they have a following at bars, playskool and others also the girls at lolitas dress in uniforms, er so a mate tells me anyway. Remember black and white bar in sc used to have a well known 13 year old in there, nothing ever done about it. Nite Owl's early reviews included trips to bars near the docks where he shagged a young girl for a few baht who turned out to have leprosy. No accounting for taste!

Edited by Orton Rd