Exclusive: Less than half of all Americans want Trump ousted post-impeachment - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

His win in 2020 which will make Boris' win in the UK Look insignificant.  The average American is better off. Unemployment at an all time low. Stock market all time high.

The Dems will be humiliated in the 2020 election even if the POTUS is impeached 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, maprao said:

His win in 2020 which will make Boris' win in the UK Look insignificant.  The average American is better off. Unemployment at an all time low. Stock market all time high.

Not too sure about your prediction. All I know is that it’s still a year to election and based on his inability to steer clear of trouble and controversies, he may not be in the race. Furthermore cracks and disenchantments are fast developing among his loyal base. That stubborn disapproval for his performance is still very high compare with previous Presidents. The economy may turn south next year and will bring him along. I say his chances of being elected is rather precarious. The world and Mother Nature will sigh a collective relief when he is gone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He a genius at saying things that wind his opponents up, IMO.

Works every time.

Lol, especially when he tells them his favourite color wind mill is orange. I can't stop laughing and yet they don't get it.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Not too sure about your prediction. All I know is that it’s still a year to election and based on his inability to steer clear of trouble and controversies, he may not be in the race. Furthermore cracks and disenchantments are fast developing among his loyal base. That stubborn disapproval for his performance is still very high compare with previous Presidents. The economy may turn south next year and will bring him along. I say his chances of being elected is rather precarious. The world and Mother Nature will sigh a collective relief when he is gone. 

I’m not so sure either. what with the press/left is doing all it can to stir up animosity and sabotage the economy.  

Just how think how great the country would be doing if the left would have just made an effort to work with him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I’m not so sure either. what with the press/left is doing all it can to stir up animosity and sabotage the economy.  

Just how think how great the country would be doing if the left would have just made an effort to work with him.

Hard for anyone to work with him when he is so out of whack with domestic and foreign policies. You seriously think he can work with anyone? While House staff turnover is a record and so are his senior aides. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, maprao said:

He was already impeached. 

I agree 45 may win in 2020 but it's impossible for him to win the popular vote. 

On that he will do even more poorly than 2016.

Back to impeachment the question now is not impeachment as that happened but removal. 

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/public-support-trump-impeachment-time-142500779.html

Public support for Trump impeachment at all-time high: Poll

Public support for Donald Trump's removal from office is the highest it has ever been, according to a new poll. Fifty-five percent of those asked said they were in favor of the president’s conviction by the Senate, a figure that shot up from 48 percent the week before.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, maprao said:

94% of new jobs in the US are gig or part time. The bottom 80% of Americans own 8% of the stock market wealth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Dems have handed Trump 2020 IMHO. Fast track impeachment then stall it?  pathetic

The senate can dismiss the impeachment articles after conducting a trial. The Reps have the majority but don’t have the guts to hold a proper trial. Just need a simple majority to dismiss the 2 articles. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

The amazing part about all this is the American people have had to fade, is it 8 or 12 years now, of recent republican run presidencies, after not having won the popular vote.

Even more dramatic I read that republican senators representing only 7 percent of the American population have the power to excuse this president of his impeachment charges. Given the incredible structural bias in the US towards the wealthy and right wingers the wonder is why Americans haven't taken to the streets.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Even more dramatic I read that republican senators representing only 7 percent of the American population have the power to excuse this president of his impeachment charges. Given the incredible structural bias in the US towards the wealthy and right wingers the wonder is why Americans haven't taken to the streets.

That's coming, but not over impeachment. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rabas said:

Lol, especially when he tells them his favourite color wind mill is orange. I can't stop laughing and yet they don't get it.

Yes, because that rambling, incoherent reflection of senility was actually his masterful craft and stable genius at work, a demonstration of his great and unmatched wisdom.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Back to impeachment the question now is not impeachment as that happened but removal. 

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/public-support-trump-impeachment-time-142500779.html

Public support for Donald Trump's removal from office is the highest it has ever been, according to a new poll. Fifty-five percent of those asked said they were in favor of the president’s conviction by the Senate, a figure that shot up from 48 percent the week before.

Interesting. Let's see if it will be confirmed by other pools after this one.

"David Rothschild, an economist at Microsoft Research, said the numbers of people shifting from opposition to removal to “don’t know” was significant. “When you follow polling daily, you learn people rarely make big jumps from Opposition to Support,” he said.

“This polling is a clear sign that [the] Republican policy of complete obstruction is not selling well to [the] voting public.”

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/12/26/614659/US-Donald-Trump-impeachment-

EMqa27vX0AUkhMv.png

Edited by candide
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Articles of impeachment have been drawn up and not passed to the Senate. 

I'll be back to eat humble pie at the end if the year but I very much doubt it! The popular vote counts for nothing just as in the UK.

He will be swept to power by the successful economy. Also people are fed up with impeachment and the MSN and the DEMS doing nothing but bashing him for 3 years.

Time will tell

Edited by maprao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I'll be back to eat humble pie at the end of the year. However, I doubt it. MSN and DEMS are firing up more than his base

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

94% of new jobs in the US are gig or part time. The bottom 80% of Americans own 8% of the stock market wealth.

I think you will find there alot more than 8% with 401k plans! The stock market ensures they do very well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, candide said:

Interesting. Let's see if it will be confirmed by other pools after this one.

"David Rothschild, an economist at Microsoft Research, said the numbers of people shifting from opposition to removal to “don’t know” was significant. “When you follow polling daily, you learn people rarely make big jumps from Opposition to Support,” he said.

“This polling is a clear sign that [the] Republican policy of complete obstruction is not selling well to [the] voting public.”

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/12/26/614659/US-Donald-Trump-impeachment-

EMqa27vX0AUkhMv.png

Yes, if you really want hoot, follow the "PressTV" link and click on the Iran tab....

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, maprao said:

Articles of impeachment have been drawn up and not passed to the Senate. 

I'll be back to eat humble pie at the end if the year but I very much doubt it! The popular vote counts for nothing just as in the UK.

He will be swept to power by the successful economy. Also people are fed up with impeachment and the MSN and the DEMS doing nothing but bashing him for 3 years.

Time will tell

Incorrect. 

Another one that does not understand impeachment. 

Articles of Impeachment have been written and PASSED by the House. 

As such he is the 3rd president EVER impeached.

That can never be erased from his legacy. 

So far no impeached president has ever been removed by the senate. 

Most everyone agrees 45 won't be either. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, WayWokeWhiteGuy said:

Yes, if you really want hoot, follow the "PressTV" link and click on the Iran tab....

Ah! Ah! I did not pay attention to it. Anyway, it's a survey by Microsoft, not PressTV. You can find it also here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/daily-presidential-tracking-poll/ar-AADKLI1

• Haha 2

I'd like to see Trump go. There are plenty of Republicans who could still win with the core issues that were always there prior to Trump. If he gets kicked out, he could still run again sometime. The Dems have a lot of bright minds among their candidates. The next election and the political debates going up to it will be the most watched TV ever in US history especially if Trump is there to take a beating and defend his idiocy with more idiotic off-the-cuff remarks. 2020 is also going to be like its name: a year of clarity. Every topic will be open game and there should be a lot of red faces and a lot of truths about the US discussed. We are in a new age for the US.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, xylophone said:

So they voted for someone without a brain..........????

Better to have someone with no brain that gets nothing done than someone really smart that does (or would have done) a bunch of stuff you don’t like. 

If the choice is someone that lets the house get dirty and one that’s trying to burn the house down, it’s a pretty easy choice, at least if you like the house.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muffy said:

How could anyone with brains vote for Hillary ? Trump is great !????

How could anyone with brains vote for a competent, qualified candidate over a reality tv blowhard with no experience or interest in how the US government works?  Far too many reasons to list here.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

Better to have someone with no brain that gets nothing done than someone really smart that does (or would have done) a bunch of stuff you don’t like. 

If the choice is someone that lets the house get dirty and one that’s trying to burn the house down, it’s a pretty easy choice, at least if you like the house.

Happy you admit trump has done nothing.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2