Frenchman who allegedly locked Thai workers in cage accused of donations scam

webfact

On 12/24/2019 at 10:25 AM, darksidedog said:

Marvelous Thailand. If your first accusation against a farang has no merit, just keep throwing the mud. There is so much stupidity in this. Prosecuted for euthanising dogs with rabies? What should he do? Kick them out on the street to infect others?

If people want to donate and he has been looking after hundreds of dogs with the money, I see no problem.

Thank you for being the only one with a brain here !

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DennisE said:

What is the name of the Facebook page? I can’t find it. Anyone know how many dogs as well? I’m only two hours away and I’m hearing that the shelter might be vacant still with several dogs in it who will starve if no one helps. If anyone at least knows the name of the Facebook page please let me know or private message me. I’m seriously considering helping but I need to gather a little more information first. I’m trying to see if I can put a plan together for helping at least in the short term. 

https://thesoundofanimals.com/

https://www.facebook.com/thesoundofanimals/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/363288774041914/

81001950_1440405839442220_3096557603782656000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=nIzCyNunWooAQkhzP4Y3Gs2TNkPeanBo3U4-QlLdfoLwa_XjgsZ1FMvUQ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=f843c394cab7f1acf9a49f6b06f9fd70&oe=5E6BC0FD

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DennisE said:

That might be the case there’s obviously something wrong one way or the other. But if I know there’s a kennel full of dogs two hours away from me who could be potentially starving I feel a little bit of an obligation to help but according to the animal whistle blower organization they have it covered. We go out there in that area occasionally so we still might check it out. 

Why do you keep talking ? Just go ! you are 2 hours away from the shelter !!!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Yes I know I got all their information last night thanks. I already spoke to the people who are out there on the ground and apparently they have it covered at least for the short term. I saw they posted that letter this morning on Facebook. 

Edited by DennisE
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gamesgplayemail said:

who not totally insane would reply to a team of idiots who are not even journalists and know nothing about reporting.

maybe the guy didn't pay you enough to stop reporting this total nonsense ? how much do you need ?

Exactly!! Thank you. I have no idea what he did or didn’t do but if I was him I’d stay quiet and talk to an attorney only. ThaiVisa would be the last thing on my mind if I were him lol. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

No, obviously I didn't!  But I did read the OP which stated that he had been charged with that offence, maybe you should have read that also!  Jesus...

Right, so because you read it on the internet that automatically makes it true? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DennisE said:

Right, so because you read it on the internet that automatically makes it true? 

No, everything that is read on the internet is not "automatically true" but there are some reports that carry a certain amount of credibility.

What I read on the internet was a report with confirmation from the police that he had been charged with the offences and the case was going to the public prosecutor.    What reason is there to doubt the veracity of that?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

No, everything that is read on the internet is not "automatically true" but there are some reports that carry a certain amount of credibility.

What I read on the internet was a report with confirmation from the police that he had been charged with the offences and the case was going to the public prosecutor.    What reason is there to doubt the veracity of that?

Well probably the fact that all we know about it is mostly just Facebook rumors and we have no idea if he did anything wrong. I’m sure something happened obviously people are very angry with him which is really the only thing about the situation that is 100% clear the fact that people are angry with him. 

3 minutes ago, DennisE said:

Don’t believe everything you read. I’m more concerned about the dogs that are still out there alive than whatever may or may not have already happened.

Good for you. 

While you're showing so much concern for "the dogs that are still out there alive" perhaps you should also bear in mind your own words, "Don’t believe everything you read"!   Are you actually doing something about it or is your concern just token concern to make you feel good?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DennisE said:

Well probably the fact that all we know about it is mostly just Facebook rumors and we have no idea if he did anything wrong. I’m sure something happened obviously people are very angry with him which is really the only thing about the situation that is 100% clear the fact that people are angry with him. 

The charges already brought against him are not Facebook rumours, try reading the OP properly.  The fact that the case is going to the public prosecutor is evidence that his euthanising offence is not a rumour!

• Haha 1

But according to the people out there they have it covered for now at least I’m more concerned about what will happen to them in the long run. Plus because of this <deleted> I doubt the shelter will be in operation much longer. Very unfortunate for the animals. Now it’s Christmas Day time to get out of the house for a while. 

• Thanks 1

The charges already brought against him are not Facebook rumours, try reading the OP properly.  The fact that the case is going to the public prosecutor is evidence that his euthanising offence is not a rumour!

Right going to the prosecutor for consideration but the investigation is still ongoing. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DennisE said:

All I care about here really is what’s going to happen to the dogs now? People luckily have the ability to speak up for themselves but unfortunately animals do not. 

So are you actually doing something about your concern or is it just hot air and a token concern to make you feel good?

So are you actually doing something about your concern or is it just hot air and a token concern to make you feel good?

Dude there are a lot of dogs out there that are probably pretty much screwed because of this maybe not yet because I spoke to the people who are out there and they are taking care of the dogs for now. But when the money eventually dries up and it will I hope they have a plan for that as well for the long term. Merry Christmas 

• Thanks 1