What should I post for my 100,000th post? Suggestions please.

Jingthing

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Make it a post to remember!  Hurl foul abuse at every Mod and any poster that has crossed you in the past years... ????

He should do that at 99,999 and then there'd be no effort required for the 100,000th. He's be on a long holiday.

An index of your topics & posts compiled in alphabetical order by sub categories referencing each participating forum.....

Should be a required introductory reading for all new members, with possibly even a written exam before acceptance.....

Edited by pgrahmm

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Word is when that happens the counter will reset to zero but to compensate the wiping of the record I will be awarded the mystical magical NINTH dot.

I don't think it will reset, or that you'll get a 9th dot...

image.png.a5481c851ac690949250597fd9a318fc.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm surprised no one has already suggested this for the 100Kth...

Announce what future destination you've decided to move to after leaving Thailand!

If an average post takes 5mins...

thats 500,000 mins, which is about 347 days... 

So you could say you wasted nearly a year posting on TV.com 

40 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm surprised no one has already suggested this for the 100Kth...

Announce what future destination you've decided to move to after leaving Thailand!

That information isn't available and I don't think people want fake news, right?

You will come up with a good/witty/but serious post without any outside help.

Better suggestion: Approach Thai-Visa, you wanting 1$ for every post you made in the last 235 years.
They will surely comply, as without your contributions, TVF will turn into a semi-arid wasteland, lacking water and occasional intellectual input.

Although we rarely see eye to eye I would like to congratulate you for both consistency and tenacity in opinions over the years JT, well done getting to 100k and may the reminder of the year be good to you and next even better. 

This site in a way im sure after so much input has helped define you and possibly in some small way others, it is such interaction which either be in agreement or not, noticed or not adds to the richness of life. :jap:

May i suggest perhaps post something all encompassing and positive to all for this time of year and the future.. for those you have wrestled with over the years and to those you have come to call friends. 

Well done again.  

• Like 1