Task force on sex offenders to be set up

webfact

19 minutes ago, zyphodb said:

Because you have a choice weather to eat in a resturant, no choice but to eat whatever slops they might serve in a prison...

HUH? We're talking about murderers, child molesters, rapists, etc. Even Slop is too good for them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Schools are a great place to start looking for bad people  hiding. 

Followed by villages in the boonies.

I seem to recall a liking for white shades of girls from Chang Mai / Rai from certain  elements ....

The list goes on

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Also, the Royal Thai Police will be asked to collect data and verify the whereabouts of all sex offenders, such as whether the offender is wanted, imprisoned, or close to being released, he said, adding “by doing so, people can be warned of the threats".

Welcome to the 20th century. 

2 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

HUH? We're talking about murderers, child molesters, rapists, etc. Even Slop is too good for them.

More likely we’re talking about low-level drug offenders who didn’t have the cash to buy their way out of an arrest.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

'Task Force' means a huge budget for a group of relatives or friends who will pontificate for several months whilst eating, drinking and nicking the budget and achieve next to nothing !

'Task Force' is just a different name for a committee, and you know how Thais love their committees (not down to me guv'nor, it was the committee's decision).

More pantomimes...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, maprao said:

Schools are a great place to start looking for bad people  hiding. 

Followed by villages in the boonies.

I seem to recall a liking for white shades of girls from Chang Mai / Rai from certain  elements ....

The list goes on

I wonder if it is the same certain elements that frequent parts of Yorkshire, and some English cities.

16 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Never been there and never will be but we'd all be interested in your experiences there.

I have never being there either, May I suggest that Next time you fly out of thailand make sure there are no bullets in your luggage.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, sirineou said:
44 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Never been there and never will be but we'd all be interested in your experiences there.

I have never being there either, May I suggest that Next time you fly out of thailand make sure there are no bullets in your luggage.

To relieve Husker's confusion, My "bullet" reference was to the kid who was detained , and is in jail because they claim they found a bullet in his luggage, a scam often perpetuated in the Philippines but now seems to have made its way to Thailand.  

20 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

As well as a fair few innocents plus minor drug users & political activists, or do you think the Thai justice system is perfect?

Edited by zyphodb
  • Like 1