Thai tourism problems: 2020 visitors will be up but analysts find new scapegoat - the Euros football tournament!

rooster59

14 hours ago, BRUFC said:

They've missed an excuse...The Tokyo Olympics. Perhaps they're saving that one for later....doesn't do to overload us with correct information.

That was mentioned in the article published yesterday, where they stated the Japanese would be "siphonng" tourism money!

Can't wait for tomorrow's excuse.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

so many excuses none of which are relevant!

football/soccer means nothing to me or anyone i know. Something about guys running around chasing a ball and slapping ass is a little too thai for me.

Thais have ripped off farang for too long so much so that the shoes on the other foot for i guess the 10% of people that actually have money in thailand and travel abroad to spend their money.

People are travelling more than ever from what i read and see but thailands just not good enough. Deal with it!! Stop convincing yourselves it aint your fault!

Yeah, well, the Siberian mountains don't have enough flat bits for football pitches. You ARE Siberian . . . ?

71641036_2494931000594689_165494706346655744_o.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fruitman said:

Only an Ozzy can say something ridiculous like that....do you know what the europeans say about the socceroo's or the american soccerteams?? Even 5 year old girls can play better!

Hmmm, didn't the USA over 5's girls win the World Cup last year? I know they beat the English but not sure about any other European teams. 

• Like 1