PM wants Thailand and its people to move toward democracy and peace

rooster59

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

So this guy gets up in the morning putt up hi shirt and pants and while sipping his first cup of coffee of the day he get this brainstorm idea that he needs to say something to the people today to justify my position and the huge salary and perks i'm getting, so, humm, what to say, what to say that sound leader like stuff and it will be beneficial to the people? I know, I know now, i will say something about peace, democracy, freedom and our country Thailand and we the people blah blah blah...  find a good place to say it like among children and old folks... Pheew, hard work being a PM, maybe i should put for a raise huh?... now where is my Limo and body guards?...

Does this man have advisors, who offer honest and fearless opinons?

Edited by RJRS1301

3 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Dont get too excited people its just more EMPTY words from Prayut.

blh blh go suck eggs Prayut!!!!!????

It seems that your attitude is somewhat set against Thailand and the way it's run. You appear to dislike anything Thai or anything the government does to help the Thai people with agricultural projects, new schools, hospitals and infrastructure. 

If it's such a bad place why waste your time living here.  Life is too short to have to put up with staying somewhere you hate, why not try the Philippines or Cambodia. 

There are plenty of other places you can look at without waking up each day and having so much hate instilled in your day. Your adding of emoticons such as this one only solidifies this hatred. 

Be happy each day .... not sad ... ????

• Confused 7
  • Sad 12

28 minutes ago, Jessi said:

No I dont dislike everything about Thailand!!! Its Prayut and his junta and what they are doing to the Thai people I dont like.....

The people of Thailand are being treated like mushrooms. "Kept in the dark and fed on B/S" 

"fed on B/S"...As is,apparently,your interlocutor.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said today that his government wants to see Thailand and the Thai people of all ages make progress toward democracy together and be free of conflict.

Thank you general. Who says we don't have democracy?  Today we have seen, heard and listen to our general saying it without mixing his words. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1