using the Kasikorn account book to print out my address

I need to send a proof of my address, printed out, to some orgranisation. Can I use the kasikorn green account book for that somehow?

for instance, if I insert it into ATM, will there an ability to print out my bank statement that includes my address on it? Address which I used to open kasikorn bank account.

As far as I know, nothing you can print yourself (including statements requested via their K-Plus app) includes your address. I think your only option is requesting a statement at a branch, and even then, it's probably a good idea to tell them that you need your address on it.

A few years ago to proof my address to open a brokerage account with Schwab, I obtained a letter at K Bank. The letter stated my name, passport number, address and the fact that I had an active bank account, all in English. 100B.

Edited by Thailand J

You have to go to a branch of your bank, and ask for a bank statement.

Tell them you want it in English. You can just tell them which address to write on the statement.

Costs something like 200THB

I'm not sure anymore if i got this on the spot or had to come back the next day to pick it up.