Thai PM falls sick, but it’s not coronavirus

webfact

8 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I just came across some other photos, apparently from the same airport inspection trip, that are even more revealing!!!

1871214701_2020-01-3022_05_12.jpg.d25f68657de4d23b354cee22fed265a7.jpg

Bad form Mr. PM!

Are you always so polite ????

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, khunpa said:

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. Nobody really likes him (except Steven100) and I guess the stress is getting to him.

Hope he soon recovers. Until then will miss his statements and should the virus go crazy, we have no one to order it to go away.

I think Steven100 was extracting the urine...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has cancelled all this appointments and activities today (Thursday) because of sickness. He has been advised by his doctor to rest at the official guest house in the compound of the First Infantry Regiment of the Royal Guards.

This just proves his ties with the military are still strong one has to wonder if he actually left them...........

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has cancelled all this appointments and activities today (Thursday) because of sickness.

my god... all of those amulets he wears must be failing to do their job.... or just got heavy to carry around!

16 hours ago, dcnx said:

It can take up to 6 days to test positive once you start showing symptoms.

100% under control.

Source please ?? 

Non symptomatic people have tested positive.. how would that be possible in your statement. 

17 hours ago, RotMahKid said:

I thought he was such a tough guy, anyway a good leader delegates most of the tasks he has to do.

So plainly, he can not be considered a good leader.

He likes to have his finger on the button (or should I say trigger?) in almost all situations.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SteveK said:

I tried to explain what a virus is to my wife and that they are actually not really alive, just microscopic biological robots which insert DNA and she wouldn't believe me.

Maybe it was the "insert" part that she didn't get. ????

17 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Surely there are quaified medical personel who are well versed in infection control, who understand the science, and are better able to take control of this health matter, rather than former army person?

I was under the impression that good leaders delegate to best qualified person and receive updates and briefings.

Yes there are qualified medical personally for the coronavirus but not here in Thailand.

18 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Ohhh???? High fever and fatigue???

Too many inspection visits to Suvarnabhumi???

1325994634_2020-01-3016_19_03.jpg.7d3586102be35dbabd0e5d9a9a1c3084.jpg

Of cause he make mask wrong position, he believed the mask is not useful, only for show

Edited by ICELANDMAN
  • Like 1