Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

webfact

Seems the CHINA VIRUS, which the Politically Correct call the Novel Corona Virus ( to placate “Emperor Xi, ) has caused BRAIN DAMAGE.

Those claiming the wearing of your Garden Variety Mask, will prevent you contracting THE VIRUS are flying in the face of information supplied by Eminent Medical Professionals including the WHO and the CDC.

BUT of course, what would the WHO and/or CDC know ?

I'd love to have a mask to wear if I could only find a proper fitting N-95 mask!  They are the only ones that may be effective against blocking the transmission of the virus; however, they seem to be unavailable at any price in most areas of Thailand, & they are definitely not available in the Hua Hin area...I've checked just about everywhere!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Throatwobbler said:

Openly showing what this government thinks of us. 

I agree 100% I think that it would be a good idea if we all sent an email to our respective embassies requesting that they lodge a formal protest to the pocket general. I would also be interested in knowing how much foreign aid Thailand gets from "fuc-king farang" countries.

1 minute ago, Jacobi Barnes said:

The only defense you need against the coronavirus is your immune system. But of course, you get in trouble for telling people this.

And hand gel. And avoiding public places. And avoiding contact with Thais and Chinese (the only people who have the desease in Thaiand). The wife's sleeping in the spare room tonight.

19 hours ago, Beggar said:

I know that WHO stands for this. But they are all governed by governments WHO want to use them for their benefit - this is my opinion. 

You are entitled to your opinion. Even if it is much the same as other anti-establishment opinions.

1 hour ago, noone223 said:

You are all angry for the racism Thailand has been displaying against you for years.

Just leave the damn place.

Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines are only a cheap flight away.

Sure no racism there, Bro.

I have met racist Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Animists (Chinese), Native Americans and Buddhists.

Why on Earth would you think those countries would be racist free?

Absurd. 

Cheers. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They need the masks for the dangerous high 2.5PM air pollution caused by the crop burn off, Mr. Health minister. Those cheap masks you are trying to push are not even available to the public and the shelves are empty! No alcohol rub available either! But it's those pesky European tourists (farang!!!) that are to blame for your complete and utter incompetence? ????

2 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Sure no racism there, Bro.

I have met racist Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Animists (Chinese), Native Americans and Buddhists.

Why on Earth would you think those countries would be racist free?

Absurd. 

Cheers. ????

But have you met any racist farangs?

4 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

I'd love to have a mask to wear if I could only find a proper fitting N-95 mask!  They are the only ones that may be effective against blocking the transmission of the virus; however, they seem to be unavailable at any price in most areas of Thailand, & they are definitely not available in the Hua Hin area...I've checked just about everywhere!

I have some 3M N95 because of a construction project some time ago. But they are not very comfortable. It gets very hot under the mask and breathing is not easy. After 30 minutes I don't want to use them anymore. They are nothing for a longer time - at least this is my experience. 

• Like 1

I spend Cdn winters her and have been somewhat embarrassed and critical in the past about the rather negative, sometimes poisonous attitude by many of my fellow Falang regulars on this site, as well as the negativity about Thailand by others I've met in person over the years..

Nothing I've ever run across before has made me reconsider more my response and very possibly change my future winter destination, than this announcement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, milesinnz said:

I thought the Thai government said a while ago, that the virus was 100% under control.. so why would there be any need or concern about face masks ?

Ahh but they may need an "out" to save face further down the track.

Eg. The virus WAS 100% under control as previously advised by the Prime Minister.  However it appears many farangs refused to wear face masks and this had led to the virus getting out of control.  Please do not blame the deaths of your loved ones on your government or the Chinese.  The blame lies solely with these selfish farang who won't wear face masks.  Please direct your anger at them.

• Like 1

In the same line and to paraphrase this idiot « anyone seen not wearing a helmet should be deported to China ». China is not farang so no worries ! 

I am utterly discusted by that man’s statement ! 

2000 dead from road accident, none from that virus in Thailand ! 

This whole episode makes me SO ANGRY!!! I wish I could leave immediately. But I don’t have enough money for the flight. I know that a lot of you are very wealthy and supporting Thailand with your hundreds of thousands of baht every month. Can you all please donate a few baht each to me so that I can buy an air ticket?

Thank you kindly in advance. 

• Haha 2

Quote:-

"farangs who refuse to wear masks “don’t care about the big picture” and “they don’t have any consideration to the situation”.

What about the many THAIS who do not wear face masks (like him) - lock them up in isolation hospitals??

3 days ago I attended the Diabetic Clinic at my local Government Hospital and many out-patients were not wearing masks.

Incidentally, all my medication was given to me in a single-use plastic bag on which was printed the hospital name!!

• Like 1

He himself doesn’t wear mask and this epidemic didn’t start in the Farangland. Also Farangs are not the ones who brought this Coronavirus to Thailand. It is compulsory for the Chinese looking people to wear masks. He also looks like a Chinese to me.

Well well well, time to have a rethink just like all the horrible farangs thinking of bringing there hard earned money to this ------ place, General you need to get your troops in order before a really   big gaff is made from people hi up in your team that has irreversible effects. 

• Like 1