Thanathorn vows to continue fight for democracy outside Parliament

webfact

8 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Thanathorn keep going, you have the support of millions of people here.

Just be very careful, watch your back, the geriatric bunch will stop at nothing to stay in power.

if they run out of support, Thanathorn could be hit from behind with multiple Zimmer frames by those senile delinquents.

• Haha 2

Unfortunately he will be subject to the next level of being tried, guilty and put in prison for committing illegal crimes, and then when he keeps on doing it outside before the trail has ended and given verdict, it will become a National Security issue and he will be tried and committed to more years for that. He will become a martyr at best. And this just might work to overturn this country and get these fatheads out and the military downgraded with the elite high to do do's lowered to not so special I am better than everyone to where my kids and all Thai kids and the younger generation have a better life.. Good Luck. He has 6 million reasons to be proud.

The lesson he should've learned, and probably hasn't, is he and anyone like him, must be and keep squeaky clean. He's got the resources to pay enough qualified people to make sure that happens. 

If he doesn't then the slightest thing could come back to bite him in the future. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It seems nearly everyone on this forum, has been lulled into a sort of sense, that the army is there now, and will be there forever. I am a dissenter from that point of view. The army is despised at this point in time, and they will be gone sooner, rather than later. The people will rise up, led by the youth, a...

We could have read comments like these at any point in the last 30+ years, yet here we are

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

We could have read comments like these at any point in the last 30+ years, yet here we are

There is cause for optimism. A portion of the Thai youth are activists, and they are passionate about the future of the nation. They are impressive. They need to contaminate the older folks, with their enthusiasm. Plus, the theft of the senate, and the dissolution of the FFP (a monumental miscalculation on the part of the extremely incompetent army) was a real personal blow, and the anger is there. Combine that with a horrific economy that Thailand is going to have to deal with for some time to come, a decimated tourism sector affecting millions, and you may have a perfect storm of discontent. The army really, really needs to be shown the door. The sooner, the better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

The powers to be will hound him for years, if he offers any support, even verbal to anyone they'll nail him for inciting the public, he'll be set up for something and will end up in exile along with all the others!

Yes, they are waiting for the slightest attempt to political movements to jail him. 

I hope he got friends to help him. 

Or he will die as a martyr.

A Thai billionaire agitating students into protests. great. lets hope they dont burn Central this time or get "inspired" by the Hong Kong protests and start destroying the whole city...

Prayut and the army did a great job, without them Thailand would now be divided chaos and far far away from any kind of democracy. 

Economy doing great the last ten years, he must be doing something good...

lastly, i lived in rural red shirt area years ago, i saw how the agitators stir up trouble and completely lie to these simple ppl. no more sympathy for them.

Edited by herwin1234
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1