Pattaya and the virus: Tourists need not worry - resort has been thoroughly disinfected

webfact

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

I had this an hour ago at local Makro, they taking temps etc but when I got there they just waved me passed !! unbelievable, do they figure farangs are immune or something...55555......the actual laughable aspect of this is that I currently do have a cold f sorts and could well have a high temp but was waved on.

Should  give you a  "warning"????

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Will someone please give those guys there an honorary MD certificate for single handedly eradicating the resort from the pesky virus, now if only could Thailand sell this "cure" to world and peace will descend upon us all...

Judging by how things are run around here, they should be given health minister positions in government 

12 minutes ago, NoBrainer said:

I hope that Fogger was not supplied by the same group that supplied those GT200 bomb detectors, they were using.

No that bloke did eventually go to jail,unfortunately some of those who bought the device and vouched for their effectiveness are now running the country !!!

• Like 1

I am now very confident, and am booking a long trip to Pattaya. I was waiting for them to bring out the wonder sprayer. A total transformation of the place. Let's all plan a trip and meet there. I hear there are some major bargains to be had, all around, on all fronts.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

In the tradition of claiming to do lots but actually doing Faaarkall I would suggest the latter has been done and it’s all a substantial amount of smoke being blown up ones anus ! ???? 

Edited by Tambs2020
  • Haha 1

I use a bigger sprayer than that on the weeds in my Garden.

Now if they had maybe a couple of Hundred of these things fully primed with " Dettol " or " Jeyes Fluid " being continually used from Banglamung to Na Jomtien and across to Siam Country Club, maybe, just maybe I would feel a little bit safer and more convinced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Now if they had maybe a couple of Hundred of these things fully primed with " Dettol "

Dettol is mostly an antibiotic, but this is a virus.

They would have to spray with rubbing alcohol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1