regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I doubt you will see anymore Tesco tea here, as Tesco/Lotus 

has been sold to CP, and I don't think Tesco Products will be

a high priority for CP. there is M&S tea,if you have an M&S

shop in a nearby mall.

regards Worgeordie

You may be right, just ordered 6 boxes, 750bht inc delivery.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I like this version.....

IMG_20200405_105656.jpg

Yes, there was version of this which was rated 1, 2 or 3 in degrees of strength, but have been unable to find it lately.

One tea bag per cup suits fine.

I've just run out of my imported Tetleys, the next delivery was due last weekend but with the current travel situation it's still sitting in the UK with the family (grandkids) who were bringing it.

I quite like the Dilmah 100% Ceylon but cheap it is not ????

ShotType1_540x540.jpg

• Like 2

I am no where near a Tesco or M&S and I have never liked coffee, always a tea drinker.

I resorted to mail order and got a whole bunch of different teas on iHerb.com (STASH Brand). I have enough variety to last me a few more months. 2 teapots, 1 bag every morning. They do a nice Earl Grey.

Unfortunately not taking orders right now as shipping has been compromised.

• Like 1

I have a confession to make : as a Fro... hmm... a FrenchMan, i drink coffee, a lot (and not easy to find good ones in Thailand, they like fake-coffee), but... i ENJOY a good cup of tea !

Shall we ? ???? (Lipton basic tea mask-bag)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

I've just run out of my imported Tetleys, the next delivery was due last weekend but with the current travel situation it's still sitting in the UK with the family (grandkids) who were bringing it.

I quite like the Dilmah 100% Ceylon but cheap it is not ????

ShotType1_540x540.jpg

Did once buy some Dilmah tea, but found it a bit weak, so two bags per mug solved that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Lipton's Yellow breakfast tea. Think the key is to use bottled water though, not tap water.

anywhere in Asia tap water is unacceptable, both tea and coffee suffer if you do not have a really good filter system that removes all the fluoride chlorine etc that they treat the water with.

• Like 1

Just now, andy72 said:

anywhere in Asia tap water is unacceptable, both tea and coffee suffer if you do not have a really good filter system that removes all the fluoride chlorine etc that they treat the water with.

Agree. Only just dawned in me!!!!

Best tea I ever tried was Twinings "Prince of Wales". It seems to be discontinued though which I think is rather strange.

For current best performance/price ratio try Tesco finest "Assam" or English Breakfast". No need for the expensive imported brands IMHO.

PG did not live up to the reputation. I have seen Tetley somewhere (quite probably at Siamburi's Pattaya).

I have tea nearly every afternoon using my 95 year old porcellain. Gives me some kind of a very well needed rest.

43 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

The Lipton English Breakfast (Grey box) is better than Lipton yellow label but neither compare to Tetley so i need to find a new source, I'll check Tesco's

there is an old thread about Tetleys some info on there

As a coffee drinker, "decent cuppa tea" sounds like an oxymoron to me ???? That said, I drink a mug of Tetley's green tea every day, usually peppermint flavoured.  It's not particularly satisfying but gives me a break from all of the coffee I drink.

• Sad 1