90 Days Bank Checking

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

"Also can anyone dealing with Jomtien explain what happens when they apply for their extension"

We bring our documents  they check them and next day must come take stamped passport ...... this on condotion all was correct , i really don't understand this your question ????

Is it enforced yes or no ....

it is an order , but i really do not know what can happen if you not do it , as i follow orders , do you have a mental problem with authority maybe ...? 

I guess same as when not 90 day address reporting  happens , who knows ....

Does the io ask/demand some sort of receipt/proof that they attended after 90 days previously.

No they do not ask for a proof or receipt as they not give one , they just classifies after checking your file you brought , whatever happen with it is internal kitchen same as all our other files we bring yo immigration .

Now try to ease your problem with that rule to accept they are the boss , they make the rules , they can ask additional documents ......they are the almighty ..... (joke ????)

The main line and advise is Go not under 800K before that  90 day are passed ..... as their than you are in trouble .....or bypass solutions urgent needed in   Jomtien  or "Sakhon Nowhere..." offices 

Again a simple question.

When you apply for your annual extension what do you give Jomtien immigration to prove that you returned post 90 days of your previous extension to show money in the bank..

Do you have a receipt or what?

If nothing then by default it's not a requirement. 

If it's a receipt and you have misplaced it again what's is the consequence.

Simple question. 

11 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Again a simple question.

When you apply for your annual extension what do you give Jomtien immigration to prove that you returned post 90 days of your previous extension to show money in the bank..

Do you have a receipt or what?

If nothing then by default it's not a requirement. 

If it's a receipt and you have misplaced it again what's is the consequence.

Simple question. 

As said before bankbook and copy's of all pages 

it is by your standards  only not a requirement , by the letter given it is an order given by an authority who you seems not to recognize , what the consequences are if not followed , well again ... ...unknown as i follow orders from a division from RTP

There can not be a misplaced  receipt as not given...., not existing , even not a receiving stamp on a eventual OWN copy of that order (that would be the simplest confirmation as received  ) Final proof is your bankbook i find in case of discussion .

Now if YOU think you make the rules on immigration ,time to go see some help 

10 minutes ago, david555 said:

Final proof is your bankbook i find in case of discussion

Finally.

So my bankbook that I show CW immigration for my annual extension shows/proves that I have met the money in bank requirements is exactly same procedure that folk do at Jomtien.

"There can not be a misplaced receipt as not given...., not existing"

Excellent news means attending immigration post 90 days is optional. 

Leave it there. Hopefully Jomtien will drop this nonsense at some point.

For some a trip to immigration can be very inconvenient.

Edited by DrJack54

10 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Finally.

So my bankbook that I show CW immigration for my annual extension shows/proves that I have met the money in bank requirements is exactly same procedure that folk do at Jomtien.

"There can not be a misplaced receipt as not given...., not existing"

Excellent news means attending immigration post 90 days is optional. 

Your interpretation only  calling it optional , bankbook final proof in my eyes , hopefully also for I.O.

What folk do in Jomtien is what Immigration Jomtien ask to do or no stamp in case ret Ext.  , if not doing 90 day report  no knowledge of it , as said before i follow the rules  , so never had any problem in 9 extensions .

Point is  the lines from UbonJoe  that it "could" by "occasional control" shows if you went under the needed sum in the 90 day after application you risk ext. void and 7 days to leave TH. as considered breking the visa ext. rules ......only said " could " as again "Ag...ts" twilight zone " comes in sight probably 

And yes we all call and claim Th corruption .....until we need it or need it to benefit us ..... isnt' it ?..... well that's hypocrisy ????

• Like 1

10 hours ago, david555 said:

Your interpretation only  calling it optional , bankbook final proof in my eyes , hopefully also for I.O.

There is nothing written in the immigration order stating a check of the balance in the bank is required 3 months after you apply.

It is only a Jomtien requirement. The could not refuse your extension because you failed to do their 90 day check. Only if your balance was below 800k baht during the 3 months could they deny the extension.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

There is nothing written in the immigration order stating a check of the balance in the bank is required 3 months after you apply.

It is only a Jomtien requirement. The could not refuse your extension because you failed to do their 90 day check. Only if your balance was below 800k baht during the 3 months could they deny the extension.

I never said that they can refuse ext. for not do the 90 day check...!

It was DrJack54 who diverted wrongly my post in that way , only i follow my immigration office directions.

And i pointed out your lines about not forfulling to keep rhe needed sum intact for the 90 day or facing eventual consequenses,which lines i fully support .

More he give solution hint if problem with consequenses to move to other area immigration office ...which might be possible..., depending however such a "Nakhon Somwhere office " accept or not .

If we like  something or not ...we are not in control and  if in police orders or not , you know at best person of correct rules the immigration officers are intitled to ask for additional documents ...which covers this 90 day report demand.

And even by the best & correct advise always given by you .....there is always the personal interpretation from the I.O. who is the one who shall be the final power of descision and there is nothing can change that ...